Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The attraction to Darkness

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

The attraction to Darkness Empty The attraction to Darkness

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 am

Kyouga was taking a stroll in the desert when he suddenly sensed a dark presence nearby. "I know you're there, so there's no use in hiding." Kyouga said rather bluntly as he wondered if he should seek out the presence on his own. In any case, this presence seemed a lot like a Shinigami's, but similar to Kyouga's true power.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5257

The attraction to Darkness Empty Re: The attraction to Darkness

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:26 am

"Hiding? Ouch. That's not my style, really." A male sat on a rock not far from him, waving his hand. "Konbanwa." His name was Kuro. He gave a nod. "The name's Kuro." He jumped down, advancing forward. He stuck out a hand, signifying a handshake. His dark red eyes examined the stranger in a carefree mood. He stood still, his hand still offered out.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 am

Kyouga waited for a moment, but ended up shaking Kuro's hand. When he shook his hand, he exposed his demonic half's energy to Kuro, but only briefly. "Kyouga Minamoto, that is my name." Kyouga said carefully as he felt awkward around someone with darkness as their main element.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 am

Kuro didn't take much notice to Kyouga's demonic energy; he just twitched once to it, not used to close range energy. His hand fell to his side afterwards. "You seem kind of silent. Am I really that odd?" Kuro tilts his head to his own question. "Oh, well. It's nice to meet you Kyouga-san." He flashed a grin. The zanpakuto he wielded remain tied to his back. Kuro rubbed the back of his head in thought. "Anything you feel like talking about?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 am

"You wield a 'Darkness' Zanpakuto... That is rare." Kyouga said at a loss for words. Kyouga wondered if Kuro had caught on yet, but he probably didn't. "I'm a Demi-Demon, Kuro. My elements are Fire and Darkness. Darkness is hard to come by, in combat." he said calmly.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:52 am

"Dark-type zanpakuto? I prefer to consider it a mixture of darkness and illusion." Kuro took his zanpakuto from his back. "But you're correct. It's a hard element to come by. But this zanpakuto can destructive if the wielder is malevolent enough." His eyes close, taking in everything Kyouga had said. "Demi-Demon? Interesting. You're the first I've met." Kuro opens his eyes, exhaling loudly.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

"Do you want to fight, or are you just bored?" Kyouga asked as he grasped the hilt of his Zanpaku-to. He was wondering if anything special was going on in Kuro's head.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 am

"Why not?" Kuro gave a shrug. He already had his weapon of choice, though it was not yet released. He gave a light smirk, jumping back. Kuro waited for Kyouga to begin. "You may attack first." It was a noble gesture for a spar.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 am

Kyouga grinned as he made a few swipes with his Zanpakuto, causing azure flames to fly toward Kuro. However, he was already prepared to show Kuro his true self, but he didn't want to overdo it right now.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Kuro stood still, not really amused. "Oh? Flames?" He didn't bother dodging the attack, wanting to see if it had any effect but burning. "I'm not trying to be cocky, but if you think a little fire will do me in, you're wrong." Kuro twirled his sealed zanpakuto in his right hand, awaiting the attack.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:16 pm

"Fire is the least of your worries, young Shinigami..." Kyouga said in a soft matured tone after he sonidoed behind Kuro. If Kuro turned around, he would see Kyouga in his true sealed form, and notice that Kyouga was just about to fire a black Cero.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 am

"Oh, really? That's good to hear." He muttered once. "Play On, Amezgaitz." His sword split into two pistols. Kuro dropped down, moving his leg so that he could swipe Kyouga off balance. It was only an attempt; he wasn't sure if it would work.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Kyouga backflipped to avoid Kuro's maneuver. "Are you going to shoot me with your pretty guns?" Kyouga asked him calmly as he waited for his reaction.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh, no. Not just yet. But I'll warn you about their ability. Just try not to connect with them. They're kinda scary if you do that." Kuro smirked. "Umbra!" He shot a bullet towards Kyouga, darkness surronding the bullet as it flew at Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Kyouga dodged the bullet without moving from his current position. He then stood up straight, and he waited for Kuro to make his next move.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Kuro sprinted forward, then suddenly froze where he stood. "Hm... Interesting." The chain around his neck pulsed once. Kuro gave a shrug. "I think we'll have to continue later. There's something I have to take care of." With that, Kuro used shunpo to leave.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

With a sigh, Kyouga walked back to Las Noches for the time being. In any case, he wondered what he could do now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:43 am