Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

...The Elements... {It ends here}

Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5177

...The Elements... {It ends here} Empty ...The Elements... {It ends here}

Post by Shark Tail Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

The shark found dry land and hovered over it seemingly taking shape of a different form, something more human in appearance, but the pain and suffering visible by just looking.

His body is wrapped by barbed wires all over and the lower half of his face covered by a metallic mask. His eyes were open but his sight shut, he was there visibly, but it was as if his soul was afloat somewhere in the abyss.

In his left palm rested a skull...

Spoiler:

The small group of people around him questioned him left to right, he paid them no attention, he coudl hear them, but he was not listening. Then finally, his senses returned to him, he turned to the crowd and searched there faces, searched for the one he was looking for, but the 5th was not there.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

...The Elements... {It ends here} Empty Re: ...The Elements... {It ends here}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Claire stood guard from the creature that appeared before them. "Something's very wrong here" she thought subconsciously holding her cards up ready to attack any second.

It was too silent, and everything seemed to have stopped or move slower. No.. The water, was too still, and the growling stopped.

"Kyouga..." Kyouga was there, and he was a demon, but this creature was something else completely. She wanted to confirm something. "Do you know what he is?" For the first time in a long while, Claire was actually scared, or so, why would she act so serious all of the sudden?
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am

Kyouga was silent and frightened. Consciously, he hadn't encountered a being like this before and shouldn't have known what this person was; but he had a vague understanding of what this man might be. "I cannot say for certain, but there may be a possibility that he is an elemental. It certainly would explain the unnatural water, but he is waiting for someone. The question is, who?" Kyouga said as calmly as he could, but he was shaken in fear.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 pm

ooc: I hope you guys don't mind if I join?

Sora watched as the massive shark transformed into the creature now in front of them he held on to his fullbring tightening the grip on it taking a deep breathe hoping the massive knot in his stomach would go away. Kyouga looked rather calm despite what just happening and his thoery about what that thing was and what he was doing though something crossed Sora's mind. [/i]A elemental.... I figure it has something to do with the water but exactly how was this creature created and why was it creating such chaos now...?[i] Sora returned his focus on Claire she looked serious and rather scared though he wouldn't dare say anything.

Turning to Kyouga needed to know his answers and he relied on Kyouga someone he thought was close to "a mentor without being one" as he could get. Speaking quietly with a serious and frightened tone in his voice asked Kyouga. What exactly is a elemental and is this their first appearance...?
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I join in as well?

Cross Marian, the man who had been missing, again, appeared, standing distant from everyone who was already there. He had appeared to have gotten a bit older, as his hair was now short, spiky and white in color. He looked around, recognizing his neice, Claire, Kyouga, and two others he hadn't recognized, perhaps never seen before in his life.

"I wonder what's going on here" He thought to himself as he walked a bit closer towards the group. He hadn't had any action in a long time, and he was hoping he wouldn't have to get involved in anything serious.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

FOR EVERYONE:
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 pm

"Hmm" he studied them with much effort. "Humans? No? Hollow?" He eyed Claire then Sora. "Human?... Something more." He eyed Kyouga. "Demon, ofcourse." He locked his gaze on Kyouga questioningly, but it seemed he was unaware of Lucifer's plans. "Demon." he called Kyouga. "Have you seen a human, about this high?" he asked as if he did not see everyone else, or rather he did not care. He lifted his hand next to his forehead and moved it to the side enough to give the image of who he was looking for.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

"Half-Demon, actually. As for the human girl you seek, I have not seen her. But, I must ask what is really going on 'Shark'" Kyouga said in a calm tone, and felt as if he was more important to the man than the others.

Kyouga then turned his attention briefly to Sora. "They are beings with supreme mastery over a specific element, and this is the first time that an elemental has revealed themself. Kyouga said with concern, and hoped that this wouldn't spin out of control.
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:18 pm

It was not a girl he seeks. "What you ask. hmm, good question." he looked away, now staring at the crack opened ground. "It's the divide you see." He looked back at Kyouga. "With blood feud comes a new kingdom, its irreversible." Sharktail shrugs.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:23 am

Sora thought about Kyouga's answer to his question it seemed despite his age and his knowledge he didn't know much more about the elementals then what Sora figured. Returning his attention back to the elemental in front of him he heard him speaking about the divide and a blood feud with a new kingdom arising Sora didn't know a thing about what he was saying but he thought about the things he did know. Alright let's get things straight so far he's looking for a girl, one girl, but yet he's been destroying everything... We can't just let him get away with this!

Sora looked up and his eyes locked on the Elemental his hand clenching his fullbring. I don't understand but I'm only a human that is to be expected but what I do understand is that you ruined countless people's lives in order to find this one measly girl. Makes exactly lets you have that right huh? Sora was seething he understand hollows but this thing it acted selfishly and it's action were irreversible.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 am

Cross listened to the people who had been talking to each other.

"So, he's searching for a human girl?" He thought to himself. He rubbed his head lightly as he looked up to the sky for a split second. He then returned to his normal vision and started walking towards the group. He kept walking until he stood next to Claire and Kyouga.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:48 pm