Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear}

Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4675

hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear} Empty hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear}

Post by Stark Kreuz Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:13 pm

He gathered the four, in the middle of a feiry room he sat on a throne made of ice, it did not melt even under the heavy flames surrounding them. He wore a wide grin on his face, removing his glasses and throwing it into the lake of fire.

"Now.. this is more like home." He laughed as he read through some notes. "Now then, how do you like my kingdom?" He spread his arms wide before the emphatic echo of nothingness, from a far, his kingdom burned, like a thousand fires burning from the skies, it served as the sun, lighting the world from its darkness.
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5177

hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear} Empty Re: hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear}

Post by Shark Tail Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Out of the four he was uncomfortable with all the flames, for after all it did make him sweat, and when he sweats he drips all over the place like a glass of water carried by a clumsy clown. "Why does it have to be flames." he shrugged, turning to rocket sighing, he meant no harm, but it was really uncomfortable for him. He shrugs once more.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5212

hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear} Empty Re: hot Hot HOT!!! {The Elements appear}

Post by Chico Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 pm

"Shaku" A bald normal looking man wearing what looked like a hakama stood at the center of all the Elements, he said it with commanding words as if he was in charge of all of them. he turned to Lucifer. "I think this place is suiting, it feels like were really at place here."
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Rocket was rather quiet, an amazing feat as she wasn't entirely complaining about things. Her massive golden form the most easily identified out of the Elements and she didn't seem entirely phased by the flames. As Shark complained about the flames, her head turned and looked towards her as she crossed her arms. "Stop complaining idiot!" She said, obviously slightly offended that he was complaining about flames which were her element. "It should have all the elements but stupid Lucifer likes the flames. Why mimic home when you can paint a different scene?" She said, shrugging her shoulders as she closed her eyes as she offered her two cents. "At least some one doesn't complain..."
    Nathan Crowe
    Nathan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5412

Post by Nathan Crowe Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 pm

"Hmph." Was the only noise that the other golden armored elements made, his lion head shaped helmet angled towards the floor. His arms were crossed against his chest as he just sat there listening to the others talk and complain as usual. He didn't care about talking so much since it was a rather useless thing to do when actions can speak louder than words. "I guess it's alright..." He said, his gaze turning away from the others as he seemed to focus on just any particular flame that surrounded them.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 pm

It pleases him so much to see them argue he just had to laugh, and as he did,t he flames reacted with him, growing bigger as he did, seemingly connected to his emotions. "You four did a great job. however." Lucifer shook his head and before their eyes, the flames became clean, impossibly hotter, reaching the color of the hottest flames, the blue flame, Lucifers flame. "You still havent found him, the 5th."

There were five elements, and the 5th was the one who betrayed them, a mere human with abilities exceeding any dead nor mortals expectations.
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5177

Post by Shark Tail Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm

"I almost had him" Shark bragged seemingly cleaning his ear, still dripping all over the place, he sighed. "But then... oh yeah." He clapped his hand together as if a memory invaded his line of thought. "I met your brother, and he wanted me to tell you something... hmm, what was it..." Shark stoked his chin trying to remember an impossible memory, ignorant to the fact that Lucifer was at his most serious, he sighs, shrugging one time before nodding to him self, admittedly lost. "I forgot."
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:42 am

Lucifer laughed abruptly before eyeing Shark angrily. "How about the rest of you?" He asked turning to the rest of the Elements. "Anyone else have something to report to me?" He wasn't showing very much emotions, but he was angry, or so the flames proved so.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 am

Chico shook his head disapprovingly, eyeing Shark the same way Lucifer, but like him, it got no where. It was because of a Shinigami with him. "I found the 5th." He said in an unshaken voice. "But there were complications, so I had to bail. Im afraid, master, that were not the only ones who took over this world, there are others... Like us, from a different world."
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Rocket's head turned as she looked at Shark Tail as he mentioned how he almost had the 5th as he seemed to be bragging about it. Lucifer obviously was upset due to the flames but Rocket wasn't that bothered by them even if they were a little hot to her. Her eyes then fell onto Chico who mentioned how he found the 5th but had to leave since there were others. Her eyes looked back to Lucifer as she crossed her arms in front of her body and closed her eyes. "I tried to hunt him down but he, for the most part, is really good at hiding. I didn't exactly want to kill too many of your subjects just find him in the crowd." Rocket said, shrugging her shoulders as she was probably one of the more destructive of the elements due to being fire which really only knew how to destroy.
    Nathan Crowe
    Nathan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5412

Post by Nathan Crowe Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 pm

It appeared Lancer was last to talk, his golden helmet facing a completely different direction from everyone before it slowly turned and looked to Lucifer. His golden plated armor seemed to glow in the flames much like Rocket's and his gaze never left Lucifer for a moment. Then he just shrugged his shoulders as he allowed his hands to rest at his side. "I found him as well... But I got distracted killing some annoyances and by the time I was done he was gone." Lancer said, his voice was calm and cold to the point where one could possibly mistake it for being a breeze rolling by.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Intrigues Lucifer turned to Chico. "Not the only ones in this world?" he repeated what Chico had just said a creasing his forehead. Analyzing what Chico had said, it's not impossible, but they would be dealt with in time, he had power in his hands, the Pandora, the human puppet, but sure, there were threats, like his brother. His brother, was that who Chico meant. "You mean Ciel?" he asked.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Chico stood his ground, silent, turning away with but a breath of air. "Other demons." he continued. "Well, not technically demons, but part demons, the Demi-Demons... and one particularly powerful enough to be a candidate."
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

"You mean... Her?" Lucifer laughed on his seat. "Brilliant, we must have her then, by all means, find her, and bring her here." Lucifer ordered seemingly pleased, it seems, he just found his trump card in this only beginning war.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"That's the thing..." in awkward silence, Chico stood, a worried look mirroring his face. "She's with him... the 5th, now I cant find her." Chico felt weak in the knees, but he showed no signs of it. He kept his stance, solid as a rock, the element that holds them all, the leader, earth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:46 am