Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Great Splash

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

The Great Splash  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Splash

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

*Sanba still had a blank look upon his face, her words stung a bit. His former self wouldnt be able to handle such a situation. But things change*

"There is a purpose to every action Ruru, you left remember. And when that happens things change, its only natural. Hajime was a stepping stone, the next test for me. I have been presented with a new test, and I can further analyze myself from there. I am no longer bound by the dogmatic ways of the shinigami."

"Sanba couldnt help but notice the espada standing next to his former ally. He and this espada had one brief encounter during his tenure as Captain Commander, but that was long ago. She bounced off, leaving the pair."
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5174

Post by Grixis Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

Izaya dispeared to a tall building barely still standing watching the whole thing go on. "Well now. Ms. Bucky who are your friends there?" He whispered under his breath. He smiled. Well they definatly ain't human. Probably them shinigami or hollows or somethin.
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4759

Post by Sawnji Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am

Noctis caught a glimpse of the small girl that ran towards him before she disappeared. It was the same girl who had attacked Bucky. Noctis was confused but decided to shrug it off. Noctis teleported near Bucky with apologies already memorized. ''I'm sorry, Ms, but I couldn't leave. I understand that you're trying to protect us humans, but we want to help you."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 am

*Anger overtook Sanbas emotions as the human came towards them. He truly did not know waht was going on, it was time he left*

"Why are you here human? Not only are you wasting our time with your presence, if you care so much about your planet why not SAVE those in need. You're obviously not needed here, I dont understand how one could be so self centered. Millions of people are dying and with your apparent unique abilities you could be saving thousands of lives. If you stay here I promise it will be your last mistake. Now be off! We have business to attend to."

*With that his temper cooled, but he would not hesitate to eliminate people he found surplus to requirement*
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:55 am

Noctis looked at the man with a stern face. ''Saving them will be pointless if you are not stopped! I told Bucky I would help her, and so I will. Don't pull this mindfuck bullshit, it's not gonna work on me!"

The man's words angered Noctis. He tossed his gear into the air as it transformed into his blade and caught it as it fell.

''You aren't getting away with this. We'll finish you here and now. We'll do whatever it takes to end you!"" And with that, Noctis lifted concrete slabs and formed them into blades, spinning them around his body as a shield with his telekenesis.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 am

"He's gotta point. Should have saved teh remaining there...but he is right, I'm a self centered human with abilities hahaha!" Izaya watched from the building while Noctis started to seem like he was about to fight the man. "How does he know he's helping the right person? That lady wanted to revolt from hell itself."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11599

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 am

"Would you mind filling me in, Sanba-Sama? I was a bit preoccupied with other matters." Kyouga stated right as he sonidoed into the area before he started to stare at Izaya, something about him was making him feel cautious. Anyway, his Spiritual Pressure was still quite large and the Humans would sense him right away. "Just who are you, kid?" Kyouga asked Izaya.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

"True I am a humans thats selfish and greedy. And I prefer not to save them. Only the ones that can survive are the ones interesting enough to live." Izaya looked at the new man and saw he noticed him. And pointed at himself wondering. "Well, guess I have a fan. Though it's nicer to introduce yourself first!" He yelled. "My name is Izaya~ Nice ta meet ya!"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 am

"Just call me Kyouga, Izaya." he said quietly with a slight grin as he reappeared back-to-back with the cocky human. "If you must know, I'm the Sexta Espada and the only Espada that has settled down in the world of the living... Perhaps, you'd like to learn some things from a man that is 5,000 years old..." he went on quietly as if it was nothing to him.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 am

Izaya leaned on him and sighed. "geez old man I only asked for ya name. But I guess old people babble alot. Espada huh? Sounds like a Mexican treat. he said while leaning a bit more. "so Kyouga what's the deal with the other dude and this whole situation? You seem to be the only one calm enough to ask.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

Kyouga laughed at being called an "old man" but he was still middle-aged in spirit years. "Nah, I'm still in my 40s in spirit years. Espada is a rank very similar to that of a Captain, and Sexta simply means sixth. Despite that, and to answer your question, you know more about the situation than I do at the moment." Kyouga said with a smile. Perhaps Izaya wasn't so bad after all, and maybe they could get along. "What I can tell you is that he is Sanba Yukimura, a man I am acquainted to." Kyouga added calmly, indicating the man he was standing next to at first.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Izaya looked down at Sanba. [color=red]So now we have Sanba. What a cool name, for a very dangerous man. aya turned and looked at Kyouga than back at the ground. [color=red]"spirit years, human years, dog years. Your old. I'm shocked your not on a power scooter yet. he said laughing. "to be truthful I have no idea what going on! Just humans dying, their fighting. "
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 pm

"This has probably been the work of a Demon. A few weeks ago, I was informed that Lucifer, 2nd son of Satan, had taken control of the Human World. At the time I was told, I didn't think much about it at the time; but now I'm not so sure. Izaya, type of Full Bring do you have?" Kyouga said and asked seriously as if he was coming up with a plan. "At any rate, we will need to locate and eliminate the source of this unnatural attack." he added assertively.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Izaya raised an eyebrow at this man and looked at him suspiciously. "fullbring? What are you talking about crazy old man! Besides I think your friend there and the girl are at fault for this. They seem to be pretty powerful. Or just the girl. Since she did say it was her fault. And I have no intention of teaming up to stop whatever it is. I would like to enjoy the scene while I can." he said sitting at the edge saintly his legs and smiling.
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Noctis eyed Izaya with a surprised look on his face. ''Your fullbring.... The powers you possess, Izaya." Noctis was incredibly confused by this whole situation. He wasn't even sure if he was helping the right person anymore. This had to be explained.

''Will someone please explain what the hell is going on?"
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am

Izaya laughed and walked the edges of the building. "I have no idea what your all saying, I'm just a normal high school student that just happened to be a the wrong place at the wrong time and is able to see all this!" He said smirking
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

''Don't play dumb with us, Izaya. We know you know what you are." Noct called his bluff confidently. ''We need your help, Izaya. Don't bail on us." Noctis knew that they needed his help if they were to succeed.

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

*Sanba stood several paces away from the now gathering group, things were getting ridiculous. He had work to do and these people were taking him for granted*

Enough

*Sanba released his zanpakto, the aura of reiatsu emitted thickened the gravity in the air, surely bringing the humans to their knees. He slashed his blade lightly in front of him opening a spatial tear from which is walked into. It closed quickly behind him and he was gone, his destination a mystery to the group.*
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 am

Izaya laughed, "Bail? I don't even remember saying I'll help. Or even the fact I'm on your side. I don't know who's the hero or the villian. Or even if I'll help the hero" As the man released his pressure Izaya fell onto the roof, "What a strong man... definatly not someone I'd like to hang around."
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 am

''I guess you don't care about the country or the people. You're a rather cruel person, Izaya. People are dying and you laugh as if nothing matters to you." Noctis sneered as the man disappeared into what seemed like a dimensional rift. He didn't know why but he knew he would meet him again. ''What now?
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 am

Izaya stood and made an gasp. "Now that's cruel of you to say Noctis. Of course I care. Without people there would be no fun! But sometimes life doesn't work the way you want." He said while taking out a chess pawn piece. "But people just pawns, they can only move forward until they are eliminated." He said throwing it at him.
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Noctis caught the chess piece in the palm of his hand and stared at it for a few seconds. ''Pawns on a chess board? Move forward until they are eliminated? Pawns on a chess piece move in their own direction. Even the weakest have the opportunity to make their lives what they want it to be. Even a pawn can take out a queen, Izaya."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. It angered him and made him frustrated. He wanted to punch Izaya.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am

"Well last time I checked the pawn can only move forward. But~" Izaya clapped his hands. "The pan Can! take out the queen. But I think they rather prefer the king don't you think?"
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 am

''I'm not here to discuss semantics with you. No doubt will that man return. We need to train for when he returns. I'm willing to bet Bucky can help us somehow." Noctis stared at Bucky with a look of emptiness.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:27 am

Izaya sighed. "It'd be nice if your stop thinking that I'm with you guys. I am undecided. Acutally on my own side till I get more information." He said sternly but with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:45 am