Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Minamoto Hikari
??????
7 posters

3rd Division Area : The Letter

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9409

3rd Division Area : The Letter - Page 4 Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 am

Aki smiled and looked at him while slowely reaching for her sword. "Oh No, you've lost the second you stepped in" She grabbed her hilt and pulled it to cut the threads in front of her. She shunpoed to him putting her blade again's he's neck. "Losing is not my vocabulary, if you wish a time out you may do so." She said pulling her blade back and jumping to another thread standing on it. "Spare Envi, I will call a time out instead...next time you won't be so lucky. But lay one finger on her the next time we meet and you will be graceful I spare your life now."
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5074

3rd Division Area : The Letter - Page 4 Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by ?????? Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 am

"Like this" The masked figure was not surprised at how easily she broke free from the strings, but its seems its her anger that made move like she did, or maybe, he was helping her a bit. He scratched Envi's face with his index finger making it bleed. "Ooops." she had her blade on his neck, but he warned her before all else. "Be wise captain, if you kill me here, you'd be making a big mistake. " The phantom shrugs and places his arm down again, this time bandage fell loose from his sleeves. It gave a hint of who he was, or maybe, who he was not.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5230

Post by Soro Wed May 04, 2011 10:42 am

Ryuu felt the strings loose its power for a bit, it was then that the captain regained her movement, and so did he, but he chose not to move for a second or two, he ran towards somewhere and found the source. "So it's you." he said, then turned back to Akira Taichou who was now facing the phantom. Something was odd about this, but something alarmed Ryuu, those bandages really alarmed him. "Taichou, take caution, i have a really bad feeling about this." he turned back to the figure hiding in the dark and spoke. "What did you come here for? What do you want?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395277

Post by Ciel Wed May 04, 2011 10:50 am

He clapped his hands, his eyes glowing crimson from the dark. "You found me, and we meet again, Taka-chan" dark laughter came from him as the army of undead swarmed the area in a slow animated motion. "Im Ciel Diavoli, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. " he shows him self, walking into the light, the rain still falling down on them heavily. He had pale skin and crimson red eyes, standing 5"11' tall, he was wearing a dark red trench coat without an under shirt and tight leather jeans and boots. He had many visible piercings, from his looks, it would suggest that he's not from around, and the aura he gave of was very different from them, or any other hollow creature, this person was something else, something they have yet to have encountered before.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 04, 2011 10:57 am

Aki stepPed forward next to the masked man. And put the edge of her sword on the bottom of he's mask. "and if I flicked this mask off what would happen then?" she said. She slightly looked over to soro who seemed to be takin care of another situation. "more players to this game? One of yours?" she asked the masked man.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Wed May 04, 2011 11:09 am

The phantom laughed uncaringly, "Flicking my mask of would reveal my identity of course." a grin formed across the mask's face. "But that wont be easy my dear taichou." with quick movements, he tipped her zanpakuto upwards slightly and stepped backwards, his bandages falling loosely more and more as they get soaked. "I guess a little duel wont hurt us, wont it, Ciel-kun?" The phantom went from a standing position to an offensive stand, pushing his sword with his thumb, he sent a slash towards the captain creating a wind like arch headed towards her direction. It was moving in a quick and violent manner as if he forced his body to do so. He lost balance for a bit and coughed, but with the mask in place, the blood which came out from his mouth did not show, but with his gesture, it was obvious, this guy, could be dying for all they know.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5230

Post by Soro Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 am

"I got this guy under control taichou" Soro reported before staring back down over this guy who called himself Ciel. "I dont believe we've ever met yet Cecil" Ryu nods in agreement to what he said. "I dunno what you've done to this souls nor what you want with them, but this ends here, you die here together with that weird masked guy." he unsheathed his zanpakuto and charged towards Ciel like he would with any other enemy. He feared nothing at this point, it was now or never, he slashed 4 times coming from different directions, in quick motion, it would be impossible to dodge.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 am

Aki stepped to the side and sighed. Watchun the slash destroy some buildings. "your injuried, do you really want to fight? But you did destroy one my favorite art pieces" she drew her sword and smiled, "Game start!" she appeared behind him slitting at his neck. "soro! You have full permission to fight!" she said smiling. Though in truth she was wondering where the back up was. The butterfly should have reached them.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Fri May 06, 2011 10:40 am

"I don't really have a choice, do i?" said the phantom going into a defensive stance. "Be sure of your intents, cause if you do things wrong, you will regret it, Akira Taichou." he sent two wind slashes forming an ex and did a third one pushing the two earlier slashes, making them more lethal.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395277

Post by Ciel Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 am

Without so much of a movement, Ciel held his arm forward sending 3 zombified souls to cover the shinigami's attack. But there was still one slash, it was so quick, that even Ryuu wouldnt be able to control his slashes, he would most definitely kill those zombified souls. A grin formed on Ciel's face. "Wanna know something interesting?" Ciel arched forward faster than all the action that's going on, he placed his hand over Ryuu's chest, poking his chest slightly with 5 needles that were connected to his hand. "I could kill you this easily." He said, taking a step back and releasing strings from his hand, with enough force to stop the zanpakuto from hitting him with the 4th slash.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Aki was suddenly surrounded by cold winds. Defending herself against the phantoms slashes. When the wind went away her sword was a large battle axe with a chain at the end suurounding her. "transcend, Drocell." she said gettin in a stance. Her feet started freezing a radius of 3 feet all around her. "I won't kill you. I'm just curious as to who you are!" she said walking. The everytime she stepped the area froze a bit more. She appeared behind him. The ice developed and surrounded the phantoms feet and legs to makehim be still as she slices at he's neck.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80593

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 10, 2011 10:06 am

(Sorry i wasnt able to reply earlier, there was a storm here, so i didnt have proper online access, so to speed this up, im using just my main account.)

-- Takasu Ryuuto and Ciel --

Surprised as to how quick this being was Ryuu took a step back as it seemed the walking dead was being controlled by this being. "So it's you who controls them" asked Ryuu, but Ciel just shrugs. "I dunno, it might be me, or that they just have no choice." Ciel moved his hand forward allowing for more of the controlled souls go after Ryuu. Ryuu being slightly irritated by them already, released part of his reiatsu enough to push them back. "I cant forgive you." he said, pointing his zanpakuto towards Ciel, but Ciel could only shrug.

Ryuu cut through hundreds of them them to get to Ciel, he took the first slash which Ciel easily evaded. "Careful Fuku-taichou, or do you wanna join them with your grief?" Ciel succesfully punched Ryuu on the stomach, and kicked him 3 times, sending him through walls demolishing them from there original form.

Ciel turned about and said. "It's over." turning to the phantom, wondering if he needed any sort of help, but something was not right about it, it seems he's not planning to help the phantom, but was more amused to be an audience to what he does. Just before he could leave, noises came from the ruin that Ryuu left behind. "So you're still alive." Ciel said, turning to Ryuu who was now crouching, his eyes looking far, his clothes somewhat torn to shreds but are still in tact, the attack was not normal, to send him that far, they had to be lethal."No words?" The rain was still pouring but the winds were constant until after a single second, it shifted, alarming anyone with good sense. Ciel payed more attention, it must be Ryuu awakening his inner potential, or rather, Ryuu loosing it.

Winds surrounded Ryuu violently as his Reiatsu rose every second, it rose to a point that would even alarm a captain level shinigami, it felt infinite at the time, Ciel could only watch waiting for his next move.

The winds vanished after reaching a certain Reiatsu point, Ryuu took a step forward saying. "I... I'm in sorrow..." He looked up and looked arround. "This souls, they feel no pain, yet i do..." He kept walking forward, punching the controlled souls that were on his way, he kept walking forward. "Unforgivable, this abomination..." He stopped and looked up allowing the rain to soak away the blood that was on his face. "Drown them in sorrow, Kanashimi..." His reiatsu exploded pushing back anything within his path, he was then engulfed by red light seemingly protected by it as the process continues, before any noticeable change could appear, the sound of chains could be heard moving and lurking around the area like snakes. The light covering him disappeared and left him with a new outfit that of a toreros, a bull fighter in black and gold. The text 'もはや' was printed at the back of his coat, his arms and legs engulfed by some sort of armor, attached to it several circular saw blades spinning continuously in an abnormal rate. "Shredder, Reap there souls" he said shooting one circular blade from his arm, it kept spinning on air but went faster as it caught its range headed towards Ciel's direction.

Ciel watched the whole process of how this Vice captain releases his zanpakuto, he didnt think he attained it, but it seems the training Hanzo gave him was worth it after all. The blade reached its target which was Ciel's right shoulder blade, something which made him step back from the sheer force of the attack, it continuously spun even as its already buried on his shoulder, it wanted to shred through him, to escape from the other side, But Ciel killed it with his reiatsu and threw the disk on the floor, hovering his hand over his half shredded shoulder. "Not bad, that one was for free." he grins forwarding both his arms to control the army of controlled souls he made them attack all at once, but Ryuu did not budge. Planting his position on the ground, he used his hand to do a spinning kick cutting the souls who went for him from the legg bellow and with his other hand he threw blades, but this time they were connected to him with chains extending within his reach, he spun the chains and sliced through those who attacked him with ease as they all easily died. The disk blade returned to its original position, as the chains vanished. Ciel was not pleased at this point, he didnt like the fact that it was bothersome to him how he already wasted enough time on this fight alone, he needs to get rid of Ryuu and quick. He snapped his hand allowing the soul army to make way. "It seems i need to fight you seriously this time." Ciel said, this time in a rather more serious tone compared to how he said things earlier.

Zombies surrounding them fell on the ground all of the suddenly as Ciel kept a lock on Ryuu, he threw his left arm up and looked like he dropped something from that range, but nothing could be seen, Ryuu ran towards Ciel. With Ciel's eye's closed, he could only say two words. "Silent... Song..." He gently strums invisible strings before him, held by his left hand and played by his right, it pushed Ryuu back cutting him all over his body, Ryuu slid to a stop, this time seeing the attacks more clearly, but had a critical injury from the first attack, he coughed blood. He Threw spinning blades towards Ciel, but they were pushed back and one even hit him, something that could happen with his Zanpakuto, he was pushed back by his own weapon.

"I have no time." Ciel explained, skipping and vanishing from his original position this time appearing infront of Ryuu in incredible speed. "So i'll let my brother deal with you." Ciel pokes Ryuu's chest once but in reality it was 5 times, all of them directed on vital areas. "Final song" he whispered to Ryuu before pushing him away towards a door which was already opened behind him. Inside Ryuu's body an explosion occurred, 5 organs greatly damaged, Ryuu's eyes widened, he was careless, he thought, taking steps back, he fell into a door sending him somewhere he still doesnt know, As he fell, his life went pass through his head, this was it for him, he died... again.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 am

The Ice caught the phantom in place injuring the lower half of his body, he spat blood so much that it came out from the end of the mask, he laughed as a crack appeared on the right side of the mask from the lower right area going up. "You really wanna know that bad?" The phantom asked this time revealing a bit if his real voice do to the mask breaking, as a portion of the mask fell, fourth if his face is already showing, he was wearing a victorious grin as he looked over the 3rd division captain, at his limit he turned to Ciel who just finished his fight, he already knew what to do, so he didn't need to worry about him. Laughing he threw the robe off revealing his suit, the captain and commander suit with his half beaten body half of it covered with bandages. "You wanna know something interesting? I could easily kill the Captain and commander like this." Hanzo said this time in his own voice mixed up with the dying mechanical boice. He placed his zanpakuto over his head, cutting it slightly enough for blood to drop over his zanpakuto, moving his hand making Envi flicker like a pixelated image. "I have your friend with me, this one is a mere hologram." The real phantom then appears behind the chair that Envi was sitting on, as a hologram as well. "But what's better is that i get to see you shinigami's fight each other without me lifting a finger, your all too easily manipulated, like, what's her name, i forgot, your recruit, Aoi."

Hanzo released a portion of his reiatsu. "It's to late to do anything now, Your captain and commander is my puppet and you would have to kill him to save your self from not killing the most important man in all of Gotei 13." the hologram phantom said, stroking the neck of Envi. "So long" Under the rain, the hologram only lasted a few more seconds befor Hanzo broke free from the ice which captured him, it seems he's still not back to his senses. "Where were we?" said hanzo, re-appearing infront of the 3rd division captain using his slashing wind attack with great force at a very close distance, it could easily push her back with the attack but it's not entirely a clean shot which would cut her, but it could give her a hard time defending at this range.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 11, 2011 2:11 am

"Ryuu!" Aki leaped away throwing an ice spear towad the captain and commander's leg. She landed on a thin cable wire and balanced her self. "What trick are you playing here? Holograms? And if that really is the C&C you must be really good to capture him." She did want to kill them all though. To end this fight. "Hanzo-san! Are you alright?!" She grunted and whispered under her breath, "I don't know what to do, Can't I juust kill you all?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 12, 2011 9:15 am

Hanzo lost his balance and yelled releasing immeasurable amounts of reiatsu. "Must, stop, Captain..." He said, seemingly this time lost the phantom within him but is acting like the zombies under the phantoms control. Ciel watched and was rather intrigued, the 3rd division captain doesnt know what to do, but he does, he wanted to see this through himself, so he jumped over the roof and called to her. "Taichou, i would suggest you destroy his mask" Ciel grins not so far from her. "Im not saying this to help, i just think it's the solution." Ciel wasn't sure himself why he's helping her, or rather, why he suggest a solution to a problem, but it's inevitable, as it is his fate.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 am

Aki looked at him, she gave him a werid look than shruged. "I guess even when losing a game you should get every help you can." Aki adjusted her goggles and threw her cloak off. The rain hit her shinigami uniform and got her soacked in seconds. She pointed her fingers at Hanzo. "Rikujokoro!" Six beams headed for Hanzo's mid section binding him. She than concentrated her reiatsu to the blade of her axe. "If I hurt ou Hanzo-san I apologize. It's better than killing you though." She headed stright for him, "Kusari-jiten!" Chains started moving around her blade as she passed him she sliced at the mask.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 12, 2011 9:55 am

The mask fell off as the mask was cut clean in half. He was pinned by the six rods of light which later vanished soon as he returned to his senses, he fell on the ground, on a kneeling position he turned to the captain asking. "What happened?" The last he could remember was brining Ryuu back, then it's all blank. He held his head. "Where's Ryuu?" He breathes heavily, turning to the left where Ciel once stood, but now, he was gone. "Akira-taichou, what happened?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 am

Aki stood still sealing her sword to her orginal state and sheathing it silently. The catain and commander, it was hard to explain. She walked and grabbed her cloak and put it over Hanzo. "a lot of things happened and it's hard to explain. We should for now get you somewhere safer..." she smiled and than looked down, "I'm sorry sir, Ryuu is dead.... And it's my fault. The phantom.... He controlled you. He has Envi. We have to act quickly" she said slowely.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 12, 2011 10:18 am

Hanzo's eyes widens hearing about Ryuu's death, someone could kill that man he thought, even he himself trained him personally, and just to die this easily, it was so hard to believe that he wasnt able to move for a second, it was strange how no one was alerted of this events sooner, but Hanzo had an idea on why it was so. "I have no time to rest" Hanzo stood up sheathing his zanpakuto. "I dont think any sort of help will come, but if needed be, we will finish this on our own."

Moving on its own, his body walked towards one place and one place alone, and that was, the Gotei 13 head quarters.

-To BE CONTINUED

Yush, that concludes the 3rd division arc for phantom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:47 am