Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Minamoto Hikari
??????
7 posters

3rd Division Area : The Letter

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9409

3rd Division Area : The Letter - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am

The zombies soon went away and Aki stopped to see them retreat. She sealed her sword nd sheathed it once again as she stared. "Well that's over with, now where..." She closed her eyes and tried, "I can't really feel Envi's reiatsu anymore, hope she made it out okay...teehee" Aki started leaping toward the exit of the city as she thought no one would be there and it is no longer safe but. A few thing dwelled, I swear I felt her reiatsu, where is she? Why is Aoi back with gross zombies...and what is the law? She laughed.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80593

3rd Division Area : The Letter - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 am

Aoi's body was now in a sitting position lying next to the exit's pillar, she was on the other side, making it hard to see weather it's her or not, it was amazing how she moved from where she was to here in such a short ammount of time. She's badly iunjured, and she lost both her left arm and legg, bleeding furiously, she coughed blood, something got her, and it's possible that it's one of those zombie creatures. But why would they take her out, when they're allies?
    "Ta.. Taich..ou" she spoke, in a low shaking voice. "I... dont.. have, much time left in me, so... i.. listen. to... me... and.. choose.. death.. over. l.i...f.."

With her right hand, she wrote something on the ground, using what reiatsu she had left to send the last message she could give.

She wrote. "Envi target" after so, she died, this time for real.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 am

Aki saw the exit but suddenly stopped seeing something familiar. SHe walked carfully towards it an laid her hand on Aoi's body, "Aoi-chan, this time I'll make sure your buried properly." She put Aoi on her back to carry her to safer grounds where she can than be buried more peacfully. Her blood was all over her clothes. before leaping again she looked down and her eyes widened and shunpoed for the captain commander, or the first, or anyone. "No, not again..."
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5230

Post by Soro Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am

The rain poured hard and Ryuu blinked his eyes only regaining senses. "Where... Where am i?" he looked up, it was cold dark and remote, there was no one on the streets. The last thing he remembers was going somewhere with the captain and commander, the next thing he knows, he's laying flat in the floor, over hundreds of thousands of corpses. He covered the lower half of his face from the unbearable stench of decaying corpses, but what happened here? he looked around trying to find for something familiar. He entered a pub, and checked stuff, nothing was familiar until he found a news paper, he was in the 3rd division area, somewhere he's never been before in soul society.

After realizing where he was he heard movement from the outside, turning to look towards it, one of the dead corpses launched towards him, aiming to bite him. "WHAT THE HECK!" he yelled kicking the dead body, "They, they've comeback to life" he gulped and stood up again, a little worried about the reality of things. "I must be dreaming" there was no way he would believe things like this, this only happened in games, not in real life. He dodged one of them from hitting him and jumped over the bar into the counter area, they kept following him. They were entering the bar pretty quickly, he was running out of options till he thought of something, an explosion, but he needed to get out. He gathered all the alcohol he cot and threw them in one place, he popped open one, took a sip, placed a cloth over it and lit it, he jumped out of the window and threw it, causing an explosion, disrupting the silence of the area.

The explosion could easily be heard miles away, and the smoke's size was so large, that anyone could easily find it. Ryuu just hoped that was the last of them, or were there more in this town?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

As she was running she heard an explosion from her division. "lemons it! What now?! Hasnt my divisionnhad enough for one day. it miff be bad if I ignore it though." aki held one of hands up and a butterfly appeared, "Go get help." the butterfly flew and wih the dead girl on her back she shunpoed to the explosion. Arriving there she drew her sword and walked closer "who's there?!"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:00 am

With his hakama half lit, Ryuu jumped about, trying to get rid of the fire that wont die even on heavy rain, he heard a voice, a voice which he was not familiarized with, turning, he only noticed that it was the 3rd division captain, Mifune Akira, and she was carrying a dead body. "Ahh, Gomen, Taichou... there, there were zombie like beings chasing after me, sorry about the damage." Ryuu bows feeling that the captain was the only other being alive on this area.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am

Aki sighed in relief and put her sword back. "I'm sorry for that, it's a pretty recent situation. Please for your safety exit the third, that way" she said pointing. "it for the best ya know!" she than said smiling and laughing. "the damage is nothing just redcaps while you can!"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 am

Soro bowed his head, in respect for the 3rd division captains words. He was no longer gonna ask questions, but he suddenly remembered about the Captain and Commander. "Taichou, have you seen the captain and commander?" he asked, wondering if there was only just them within the area, he remembers being with the captain and commander, but where is he now? "This doesnt make much sense."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 am

Aki tilted her head, "Cappy and comando? Nope, Besides it's rare to see anyone here really. Usually it's me and my divisioners. He must have wandered someplace else." Aki laughed, "Of course it doesn't make sense, I don't even know how you got here!"
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5111

Post by Suki Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 am

destiny

something that all must have and all must face. No use running, no use hiding. For even if you changed or altered you fate, you will be drawn to a new one and so the cycle would continue anew.

The female vice-captain of squad one walk con on scene, no knowledge of what occured, only knowing of an explosion going off. and so she followed the sound. Arriving on, she found the captain of squad three and another member she would not know of, but judging by the appearance... squad 2 perhaps or one of the branches from it.

"Aki-taichou, status report... what occured here."

the ample chested white haired female would say in an authoritative voice, she wore a haori signifying she was of squad 1, and the badge on her left arm, revealing she was luitennent of the squad. After all this where she stood. She stood here so her captain would not. it was her

Destiny
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 am

Aki turned and put Aoi's body down and smiled, "Suki-chan! It was really werid and suprising really! Zombies started to attack me and Envi! I killed as many as I coul and Aoi! My dead member was alive! She was controlling them and acted werid and died again! I'm gonna bury her corpse for real this time! I told Envi to run! But I don't know where she is now..." Aki said explaining. "An d than boom! Explosion happened as I was leaving and I came over saw him and now here you are!... Though When I called for back up... I expected more... I need to meet with the captains for this..."
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 am

death

It is but a stepping stone in life. But no-one does not fear death. after all it is the way of things. the way two squad members attacked there out captain at undead. It is just like the way Suki would not let them near her captain.

" The captain sent me and only me to this area because i am all that is needed. you will discuss your matters with me... in private, as per the order of the captain-commander

she would say in a tone of part authouritative and part respectful towards the captain. She cannot let anyone be around her captain. People scare him, so she would be the front to him. A puppet withoug strings. and no-one will know,so they will not disrespect him. this is an oath she took, and she will be living to it even in

death
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:17 am

Aki crossed her arms and looked at her werid. "woah woah woah. Wait. So after being attacked by zombies, almost loosing this city, loosing Envi and almost dying I get an audience with a vice captain of the first?! You have great power and you are knowledable but this is a serious matter that needs to be discussed imediatly." Aki put Aoi on her back again and started walking past the vice captain toward the exit.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 am

honor

sighing the female would raise her hand as she would begin to speak gently.

"and so you will disobey an order given by my captain... You will not see him taicho... bakudo number 81... danku

she wont let her oath be belittle by a captain who cannot follow orders. she it would be then that her closed eyes would open revealing green dragon eyes, they were extremely serious.

i will protect him from everyone... including you taicho... as to your situation... oyu are not the first ones to be dealt with this... he have lost contact with squad 6 and 11, and as such, we have been in contact with captain Daiseisho Oricaltos of squad 0

she will not resorting to attacking the captain yet, but if she must, then that is what she will do, all to protect her captain and maintain her

honor
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 am

Aki giggled, "Protect? Your captain sounds like a coward to me. He cannot even see a little captain like me? What is he afraid of? If you lost contact with the 6 and 11th than something must be done. I haven't heard a single word from the other divisions." Aki put her hand forward, "Shakkaho" she blasted it to break the bakudo. "I don't follow orders from a person I cannot even meet." She lept to another building and walked once again.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 am

honor

A burden to many, a gift for few... Suki shut her eyes again as she would shunpo in front of the captain, extending her zanpakutou by a thumb length, she would begin to speak

" if you truely respect him you would not need to to see him, nor would you lose it in a crisis like this. That is whats known as faith... The same thing as the MIA squads... the reason for you not being able to see him is classified, but for now i will let slide that which you said about my captain... but i wont be so forgiving next time

Sheathing the blade again she would close her eyes again. she had no reason to fight or to make matters worse. only to give the captain advice. whether she would take or not is up to her. and with that she would shunpo away, back to squad 1 barracks, to inform her captain of how squad 3 is. she sighed heavilly, first the squad 2 captain now squad 3... what is happening. and more so, suki is to choose side now walking a fine line that is known as her

honor
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 am

As she shunpoed away Aki laughed, "drawing her sword ata captain? So rude. But interesting. "I won't be so forgiving" hahaha the first is sucha werid group indeed. Though I'm going to listen so well Suki-chan. I'm not the one to follow the rules in games." She said walking. Aki dropped to the ground on a empty place. There was a whole where Aoi was suppose to be buried previsouly. She placed her body and put dirt on top of her with her bare hands. She placed a random rock she found and prayed. "Be more peacful in the afterlife." Aki soon walked toward the exit once again. This time with a smile.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 am

Ryuu sighs, feeling powerless over the situation, it felt dangerous to go between a battle between two women, but he kept on thinking, thinking what happened to the captain and commander, they were at the dessert, just moments ago, then now, he's randomly lying drenched under the 3rd Division territory. Was there any significance in this, he thought, he sighed almost getting hit by a random bakudo. He wasnt focusing enough on the two female, to them, he was more a stranger, he never really got an official rank, but he knew them quite well. The female with long white hair is the Vice captain of the mysterious 1st division, the ones who rarely show, and yet, there she was, something must be up, best way to know what's going on is to return to the Gotei 13 Head Quarters, but it seems, someone doesnt want that to happen. Could it be that Hanzo has a hand in this? Ryuu didnt know what to think anymore, he kept on juggling thoughts over and around, but the only thought he had in mind was the captain and commander.

??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5074

Post by ?????? Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 am

Quick like a dagger, it flew across the sky, burying it's self on a wall. It was a playing card, sharp like a weapon, can kill without matter. The impact did nothing, but seconds later it brought cracks, crawling it's way up the desolated building, its aim was to kill the male shinigami in deep thought, a little warning for the two female shinigami's who cant seem to get along. But it missed, a slip of hand perhaps, or no, just a warning, if he wanted to kill them, its as easy as that.

A cloaked figure stood atop one of the houses, wearing a mask, he was watching them from quite a view. "Oooi, I liked that little show you gave." he clapped his hand, bending his head a little to show a specific emotion that his face couldn't show. "Shinigami's, why cant you just all get a long." A door appeared just beside of him, and as he oppened it, something fell from the inside, and floated out, just beside him, it was Envi, sitting on a chair, her eyes opened wide, but not in a shocked state, she was actually so calm that it looks like she's sleeping with her eyes opened. "Look what i found looking for me." leaned close to her and stroked her chin, and rubbed the side of his face against her. "She looks cute doesnt she?" She was now dressed in a white shinigami hakama. "The rule is simple, my world is law, if you fall out of step, you life is lost, so freeze, and listen, do just this, and you wont loose your senses." he held his palm forward signaling something, it wasn't visible till then, the strings that were now holding them in place, restricting them from any movement.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 am

Aki heard something and turned around. She walked closer to it and noticed a strange being. She couldn'y really see of hear through the rain but when the door opened she was in shock. "ENVI!" She screamed shunpoing but than something held her in place. The words of law were familiar. Aki tried to move, "Who are you?! What have you done with Envi!?"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 am

Ryuu was in a sitting position, trembling from the killing extent he just felt moments earlier, he turned to his right, seeing a card piece buried on the wall, it was so close to his head that he felt like he had no power over it, even if he saw it coming, he would've really died if it hit him. His heart went faster, unable to move, he kept silent listening to the lone sound coming from a masked hooded figure, playfully watching them atop a house, The card came from that direction, this masked figure was no joke. He heard the masked phantom speak about a law which made no sense to him, but it gave off an odd feeling, he felt the need to follow it for some reason, moving by a slight bit, he felt a cut on his face, it was then that he saw it, strings, they're not visible enough, but there could be thousands of them in place, and it can easily cut them apart, but instead, it held them in place. He turned to the mask figure, and kept a close watch, something was really odd about all this.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:32 am

"Tsk tsk" the phantom said and snapped his fingers seemingly activating something. "You should learn how to listen to rules taichou, i would've liked listening to your sweet little voice, but you should listen first." A string snapped with the phantoms snap, now the 3rd division captain lost her ability to speak, rather the other lost the ability to hear what she's saying, to her it should feel the same, but only she can hear her self, and the phantom. "One sense down, you've lost your ability to speak, what's next what's next, having fun yet?"

He shook his head and did hand gestures to explain things. "I came here to give you a chance see, this little girl begged me to spare you, Taichou." he told the 3rd division captain. "So here's your chance, run, before it's too late. For your life, she gave me her soul, you should be grateful, you members love you, much like that other one, what's her name... AHA! Aoi-chan!" He clapped his hand as if he discovered a secret. "You remember dreaming about it, don't you? You saw my face too, didnt you, Akira taichou? To save you, she chose to be my puppet, pitiful, isn't it?" He was clearly mocking her, telling her she cant do anything for other people, that she was useless, everyone's always saving her, she cant do anything over this event, so she should just run, like that one time. "But if you leave, the two vice captain's stay, hows that for a deal?" The phantom shrugs, fully believing he's won.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:51 am

Aki struggled and yelled but it seemed that she felt that her voice could no longer be heard. As he spoke it angered her. When he mentioned Envi, and Aoi her eyes were wide, she always thought that she was protecting them. That they were just idiots who came back and that she would save. The words run rang through her ears. It seemed her thoughts were blocking her from the reality of everything. The rain was cold and heavy. She stared at the figure. Looking down with wide eyes. The eyes were lifeless. The child being seemed no longer there. Until a wide, huge grin came onto her face. It almost looked like the little child went mad. Even though her voice wasn't heard she yelled and laughed, "HAHAHA run?! Run?! Don't make me laugh! Your on my game board you monster!!! Let her go!!! This is my game! Im the master of all games" she yelled crazed from the truth the figure seemed to speak. She struggled and reached for her sword struggling to cut all the strings. Ready to kill.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 am

Soro was controlling his anger building up, the 3rd division captain was yelling words he couldn't hear, but with her struggle , he could see the strings tightening on her, they would probably cut her deep if she didnt stay still, he wanted to tell her to calm down, but he didnt want to speak yet, not until he figures out how this masked being does this. He glared at him from his position, but it didt fell like he's penetrating through anything, why did it feel like this phantom is an empty shell? "Somethings odd" sweat dropped across his face, something was oddly familiar about the phantom, something he cant quite point a finger at. "Taichou, take caution." he wanted to say, but if he wanted to speak to her, he must do something about there movements first.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 am

A grin formed from his mask, it seems they're right where he wants them, he was content. "You have no idea how you've already lost young captain." He sat on the roof and nods to himself. The strings tightened for the captain, it seems the more she struggled, the more it made it harder for her. "There's nothing you can do, so you should just leave, and never return, if you do just that, i'll spare your recruit." He turned to the male shinigami wondering what his thoughts were, it seems he figured something out, so he wished to get rid of him before he solves the puzzle. "Spiky hair is smarter than he looks it seems." he thought. "What about it taichou?" he asked Akira one more time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:09 pm