Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Character Sheets

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Character Sheets Empty Character Sheets

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm

I have a question. Why is it that the Arrancar are separated from all the other Character Submission's? I bring this up becuase it gets annoying trying to riffle through one set only to find that they are somewhere in the Hollow section which half of the time I can't seem to find.

I mean, I don't really get it and don't see why it is that they are there in the first place. You really can't use much a reason because all the other races are placed into one area all together and, is actually A lot easier to find people.

Just scroll down the list and look for the author and bam, good as found. Over half the time I have to resort to going through someone's posts till I happen to stumble over it. And after looking, I see that some are there and some are not. Why is that?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Character Sheets Empty Re: Character Sheets

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Its because arrancar-divisions were under testing before, so the application was placed else where, if you remember, the templates didn't happen till late 2010, and the arrancars were still understudy do to the small number of people.

However, now that we may get more, the process is changed, so we wont use the old way anymore.

If your having such a hard time, i may even ask those who applied the old way to make a new one for this reset.

The only one left there i think, is Senetue.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:18 am