Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls)

Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5628

The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls) Empty The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls)

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Well I think this quiz is fun to do... even if my result was kinda wierd... So enjoy~

http://www.gotoquiz.com/the_best_bleach_boyfriend_for_you

The Best Bleach Boyfriend for You
    Your Result: Hitsugaya Toshiro

Surprise! You are attracted to short men with vivid green eyes. This particular one, however, is much older than he appears -- and a genius to boot. His innate deductive reasoning and his unwavering dedication to his work may not make him the best candidate for warming your cold nights at first glance, but in reality he's a devoted friend and lover who will kill anyone who even attempts to hurt a strand of hair on your head. The only drawback of a relationship with this guy is that strangers on the street think you're a pedophile.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Abarai Renji

Kuchiki Byakuya

Ukitake Jushiro

Yasutora Chad

Ishida Uryu

Kisuke Urahara

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls) Empty Re: The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls)

Post by King_Nothing Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 am

Your Result: Kurosaki Ichigo

You secretly desire a guy who you'll hate on your first date. His impeccable style and general coolness will drive you nuts. Against your better judgment you'll still go out with him even if you do nothing but argue. He'll be aloof and standoffish, but somehow along the way he'll show you his tender side without too many words. Once he falls for you, he will fall hard, so beware. Even when you try to get rid of him, he'll just stalk you to the ends of the earth, beat down on your defenses, and make you his. Be prepared for a lifetime of passion and heroics: it's going to be one wild ride.

Yasutora Chad

Hitsugaya Toshiro

Abarai Renji

Ukitake Jushiro

Ishida Uryu

Kisuke Urahara

Kuchiki Byakuya

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

I couldnt help it, it had to be done.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5320

The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls) Empty Re: The best bleach boyfriend for you~ (I think it's only for girls)

Post by Minami-chan Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 am

Yay kurosaki Ichigo

You secretly desire a guy who you'll hate on your first date. His impeccable style and general coolness will drive you nuts. Against your better judgment you'll still go out with him even if you do nothing but argue. He'll be aloof and standoffish, but somehow along the way he'll show you his tender side without too many words. Once he falls for you, he will fall hard, so beware. Even when you try to get rid of him, he'll just stalk you to the ends of the earth, beat down on your defenses, and make you his. Be prepared for a lifetime of passion and heroics: it's going to be one wild ride.

Abarai Renji

Kuchiki Byakuya

Yasutora Chad

Ishida Uryu

Hitsugaya Toshiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Kisuke Urahara

Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am

Abarai Renji

Kuchiki Byakuya

Yasutora Chad

Hitsugaya Toshiro

Ishida Uryu

Ukitake Jushiro

Kisuke Urahara

Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

*cough* this sounds like someone i know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:40 pm