Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/ Empty What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Haha...who cares it´s just for girls...XD try it if you want...it´s a nice quiz hehe

So... click HERE

Oh,,,and my result -_-

Long Term Lover

Are you the perfect girl or what? Maybe you're a little shy or lack the dazzling appeal of the Alpha Woman, but when boys get to know you they'll discover the gold deep down. Your love personality is the most likely to find true love and romance, and when you're a little older you'll be much in demand because men will want to hang on to you. Expect a long-term marriage with an adoring husband. Did I mention that you're a great mate too? And an old-round fabulous person to know.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/ Empty Re: What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/

Post by Nance Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 pm

I got the same as Hinamomo XD

Long Term Lover

Are you the perfect girl or what? Maybe you're a little shy or lack the dazzling appeal of the Alpha Woman, but when boys get to know you they'll discover the gold deep down. Your love personality is the most likely to find true love and romance, and when you're a little older you'll be much in demand because men will want to hang on to you. Expect a long-term marriage with an adoring husband. Did I mention that you're a great mate too? And an old-round fabulous person to know.
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 29702

What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/ Empty Re: What's your love personality? /I think it´s just for girls..lol/

Post by Princess-of-Ice Fri May 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Long Term Lover

Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5628

Post by Haruka Oakranr Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

o.= I got this... I tought I was more realistic then anything else... o.o
    Long Term Lover

Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Long Term Lover

I'd blush but it kinda takes away the coolness factor when everyone else in this thread has gotten the same answer. XDDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:42 pm