Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Kambly
Nance
Champola
JennyReika
Hazou
9 posters

What Drug is your Personality Like?

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

What Drug is your Personality Like? Empty What Drug is your Personality Like?

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am

What Hazou is trying to say is that he does NOT condone drug use, this is just a fun quiz to take, and that its just about labeling your personality with a certain substance.

If you are offended by this material, do NOT take the quiz.

I liked this quiz, it was awesome like me. I don't know if this is against the forum rules or not. But I'll post it. If I get in trouble so what.
    The quiz was awesome.
    Here is my results.

Your Personality Is Like Cocaine

What Drug is your Personality Like? Cocaine

You're dynamic, brilliant, and alluring to those who don't know you.
    Hyper and full of energy, you're usually the last one to leave a party.
    Sometimes your sharp mind gets the better of you... you're a bit paranoid!

At your best: You're confident, euphoric, and feel like you're on top of the world.

What people like about being around you: You're intense and overpowering.

What people dislike about being around you: You can be arrogant... and a bit of a jerk.

How addicted people get to you: Incredibly addictive. And hanging around with you isn't cheap!

What Drug Is Your Personality Like?

Last edited by JennyReika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making Sure Ppl Are Aware of Content)
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

What Drug is your Personality Like? Empty Re: What Drug is your Personality Like?

Post by JennyReika Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 am

Your Personality Is Like Marijuana

You're laid back and easy going, so much so that taking a shower is often too much trouble for you!

Nevertheless, you're quite popular, and many people enjoy your company. You're rarely turned down.

You're prone to giggle fits, paranoia, and forgetting where you are exactly.

At your best: You're relaxed, mellow, and without a care in the world.

What people like about being around you: You're accepting, non-judgmental, and often quite insightful.

What people dislike about being around you: You can be a little too spaced out and apathetic.

How addicted people get to you: A lot, but they're having too much fun to notice.

I liked my result... that sounds like me...

At least I think so...

I guess the people around me would have to agree for it to be true... XD
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7280

What Drug is your Personality Like? Empty Re: What Drug is your Personality Like?

Post by Champola Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Your Personality Is Like Alcohol

You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.

Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.

You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!

At your best: You are uninhibited, funny, and relaxed.

What people like about being around you: You're friendly, welcoming, and easy to talk to.

What people dislike about being around you: You're a little sloppy and careless.

How addicted people get to you: A fair amount, though they tend to deny it.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 am

Your Personality Is Like Acid

A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.

One moment you're in your own little happy universe...

And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!

At your best: You understand the world completely, and every ordinary experience is sublime.

What people like about being around you: You say and do the craziest things. You're very entertaining.

What people dislike about being around you: You're unpredictable. Your mood swings are quite intense.

How addicted people get to you: They pretty much don't get addicted to you.

yeah pretty accurate from top to bottom
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156853

Post by Kambly Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Cool quiz Hazou. :P

At your best: You understand the world completely, and every ordinary experience is sublime.

What people like about being around you: You say and do the craziest things. You're very entertaining.

What people dislike about being around you: You're unpredictable. Your mood swings are quite intense.

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Lol...unpredictable? I could talk about it XD
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Your Personality Is Like Ecstasy
    What Drug is your Personality Like? Ecstasy
    You're usually feeling the love for the world around you - you want to hug everyone.
    And while you're usually content to sit back and view the world with wonder...
    Sometimes you're world becomes very overwhelming and a little scary.

At your best: You're totally buzzing, and every little thing makes you happy.

What people like about being around you: You're a one person party. Dancing, hugging, tons of smiles!

What people dislike about being around you: Once you're done partying, you're pretty exhausted and depressed.

How addicted people get to you: Not very. Though don't take it personally. They still like you!

Huh Scary :D:D
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 pm

What Drug is your Personality Like? Acid

Yikes, i feel weird all of the sudden, or then again maybe noot, what the heck is an acid?
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25904

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Your Personality Is Like Marijuana
    You're laid back and easy going, so much so that taking a shower is often too much trouble for you!
    Nevertheless, you're quite popular, and many people enjoy your company. You're rarely turned down.
    You're prone to giggle fits, paranoia, and forgetting where you are exactly.

At your best: You're relaxed, mellow, and without a care in the world.

What people like about being around you: You're accepting, non-judgmental, and often quite insightful.

What people dislike about being around you: You can be a little too spaced out and apathetic.

How addicted people get to you: A lot, but they're having too much fun to notice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:23 am