Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Would you kill someone you love, for love?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Would you kill someone you love, for love? Empty Would you kill someone you love, for love?

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Ah yes, i love this question, its like a sub title of Ga-rei zero anime, my current addiction. As i kept thinking about the anime, i guess what made more impact to me was this question rather than the entire thing.

Would i... kill someone i love... for love?

ima let you guys give your opinions on it first, before i give out mine. Shoot it.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Would you kill someone you love, for love? Empty Re: Would you kill someone you love, for love?

Post by cool beans Tue May 18, 2010 6:52 pm

hmm bit vague and open question there... give us a scenario perhaps?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Would you kill someone you love, for love? Empty Re: Would you kill someone you love, for love?

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 am

Hmmm... Good point, a scenario, well let see.

Say you have a person who's the most important person to you, but they've grown corrupted to the point of no return... Would you... set aside your love for that person, to kill them because you truly do love them.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed May 19, 2010 11:38 am

The epitome of love is when you eat the flesh of the one you love! It's really a beautiful thingXD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Wed May 19, 2010 9:16 pm

seraphim wrote:Hmmm... Good point, a scenario, well let see.

Say you have a person who's the most important person to you, but they've grown corrupted to the point of no return... Would you... set aside your love for that person, to kill them because you truly do love them.

corrupted eh? hmm the L part of me says thats wrong so they should just be shipped off for prison

but ive had a haircut so i dont look like L no more apart from the crazy sugar fuelled stare so mmmaybe yeah i would >: D

BakaNachos wrote:The epitome of love is when you eat the flesh of the one you love! It's really a beautiful thingXD

Ahh hannibal lector swoon~~~
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11228

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat May 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Skipping the part about going to jail for killing him, yes I would kill him.

But jail is SOOOOOO not worth it, so I will probably manipulate some poor fool to get him to kill my loved one for me.. Then I will cry over his grave, then go get some ice cream XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat May 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Ok, i'm on it! Who do I kill? Do I get to chose the cause of death?XD
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat May 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Ooooh! And there is a volunteer for the "poor fool" that I can manipulate to kill someone I love!

Sorry duckie.. I haven't found that someone to love, or even kill yet T_T

You can try putting up a poster or soemthing offering your assassination services though ^^
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 am

I would actually have to say......no.
    Would you kill someone you love, for love? Se3
    I would rather go down the corrupt path so long as I can be on the same side as they are. So I lose all meaning of who I am, I still have the one I love until they decide I am useless and discard me off. But I would be a useful tool and go on in my idealistic world of mine where my love loves me even if everyone else could see that they don't. I would not kill the one I love for love.
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 am

Ohhh.. Lee is so romantic ^^

Not like me, I'm evil... T_T
    But at least I didn't kill him with my own 2 hands? =X
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 am

Ohhh.. Lee is so romantic ^^ XD

I know! You could hook up with lee, then he'll betray you, then I can kill the one you love for duckie treats!!
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

Wait.. First I gotta love him, then he gotta betray me, then I gotta still love him and get you to kill him.

The only one who benefits from this is you! Bad duckie!

*burns the ducky treats*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am

M-my....my treats....
    But yes, I've always followed the path of the love sick puppy dog type. Never to much cared for the killing of the loved. Now, which love is stronger is the question it seems

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 pm