Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
blackstrawberry
Xero
Funnyguy339
7 posters

6th Division Recruitment

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7629

6th Division Recruitment Empty 6th Division Recruitment

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am

Recruitment to Join Squad 6

6th Division Recruitment Arkham_keep_sane_and_carry_on_by_titch_ix-d39p8ac

The area is an Office. On the double sided door it shows the sign for squad 6.
    A Tall large man walks into the room, He was so tall that he had to duck his head down to enter through the door. He was a Muscular man and was Wearing his Formal shinigami clothing and ontop of that was his white Captains Haori with his Zanpacktou by his side. He gets to his desk and takes his two Scabbards off and places them on the side of the chair leaning againts the table.

"First of all I will need your name we must know what to call you instead of just calling you Shinigami."

"Your age is needed (characters Age.)

We will need to see a copy of your Portfolio (Characters sheet, Please just copy and paste the link don't just litrelly put everything on here.)

We we also want to know Why you wish to join squad 6

Once I have personally checked through that I will face you one on one. We will fight one on one with our Real Zanpaktou's I personally will see wiether your worthy enough to Join squad 6 (most likley yes so theres nothing to worry about! It will just be a fight where you run out of energy not die so theres not much to worry about! ^^)

The rules to this one on one fight is simple. If you die your not in. If you somehow manage to live! And cause some damage to me or if I see that you have some good potentiol then You will be accepted into The Mighty squad 6.

You Shall all start off as recruits and each day I shall observe you to see how your progressing. After the first Trial week to see if you can withstand the training of squad 6 I shall begin training you twice as hard and then begin to see who deserves to be given a rank or not yet.

I wish you all the best of Luck Soldier! If you don't manage to make it in well, we hope you find luck within another squadren!

Ranks:
    Captain: Funnyguy339
    Vice Captain: Ashe Ventus
    Third Seat: Dunquin
    Fourth Seat: Vacant
    Recruit: Vacant

- Cptn. Michael Shichirou Sazumushi.

Current Captains that were formerly trained in Squad 6:

• Blacksrawberry Squad 5 Captain
    • Xero Squad 8 Captain

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 am; edited 7 times in total
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5591

6th Division Recruitment Empty Re: 6th Division Recruitment

Post by Xero Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Name - Kamon
    Age - 449
    Portfolio - http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4140-kamon
    Why I want to join - "I want to better my abilities as a shinigami and help protect the Soul Society and the human world from hollows and the like."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:20 pm

"Hmm... okay well this is a pretty impressive portfolio, Okay well the first step is complete, Now If You just meet me in the Training arena and wait for me there I will face you one on one just briefly so I know your fighting style and get to see your advantages and disadvantages but don't worry I'll be sure you will do great and I wish you the best of luck!"

Michael gets up from his seat and bows in respect. He then walks out the door and goes to the training arena where there battle shall commence.

(Follow the link: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4181-life-of-blades)
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25780

Post by blackstrawberry Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Name- Kaoru Minasaki
    Age- 21
    Portfolio: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4220-kaoru-minasaki

Why I want to join: "I'd like to build up my experience as a shinigami by becoming a part of 6th division."

P.S. I am a greedy person cap'n. I expect a lot of things from you, as much you may from me. lol
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am

"Sweet well the same routine as the last recruit http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4181-life-of-blades follow the link and prepare to fight."
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5268

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 am

Name - Ashe Ventus
    Age - 33ish
    Portfolio - http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4340-ashe-ventus#77969
    Why I want to join - "I've heard a lot about the 6th Division and it and it's Captain's upbeat attitude really draws me in! It seems like a good group to be and work in and I hope to have fun with it's members as well as work and train hard to get stronger and get our jobs done!"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Sweet when I come back from college ill make a thread so that i cam view your srengths and weaknesses welcome to squad 6 after training you'll be given your rank good luck soldier!
    SORA
    SORA
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 4842

Post by SORA Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Name: Sora Shinju.
    Portfolio: Click ME !
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Nice one, right basically now I read your portfolio it looks all good now just follow this link and feel free to attack me at any time, use the abilities you already know in character, and then I will see your strengths and weaknesses from that. Enjoy!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4367-sora-shinju-welcome-test#78259
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:59 am

One spot opened up, mike, add your ranking on the first post.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5062

Post by Duquin Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 am

As his potential new Taichou walked into the room Tenju stood at attention and waited to be addressed, taking note that this man is the first he's met in seireitei that he had to look up a little bit to lock eyes. When asked for his name and age Tenju replied swiftly and confidently, "Ichiken, Tenju! Age 29!" He then reached into his shihakusho and retrieved his portfolio presenting it to the captain by placing on the desk in front of him. Tenju than began to speak, "Sir, I've come here today because I was told in the Academy that I would have the most potential to grow stronger here." Tenju would stare at the Rokubantai Taichou with intense crimson eyes, "I will become the strongest shinigami of all time..." Tenju's fists would clench softly as he finished speaking, the intensity behind his claim fairly clear in the atmosphere.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 am

"Heard it all before. post here."

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4654-squad-6-entrance#81681

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 am

Scarlett Defronze, 142... Because of my back story, I feel that being in squad 6 would be best.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 am

Michael sits there on his chair slightly leaned back and then hears what the young good looking girl said. Michael's face was in the shadows. Michael leans forwards and then leans into the light, Michael's face is shown in the light and then says.

"Good. Welcome to squad 6, you will start of as a recruit as everyone does. I will meet you in the training field. There you will attack me as much as you can so I can see you're skills, i'll be waiting."

And with that Michael leans back on his chair face into the shadows and boots up on the desk as he lit up a cigar and waiting for the young girl to leave to the training arena.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4721-test-for-alaina-love#82503

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:12 am