Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Naught
Ai-sama
Zatoichi
JasonVierus
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Haji Yukimura
11 posters

2nd Division Recruitment

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

2nd Division Recruitment Empty 2nd Division Recruitment

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 am

Sooo...... You wish to Join the 2nd Eh?
    Very Well then; Your wish is granted.

Fill out the form below; copy and post it in this thread, and judgement shall be rendered on it.

I look forward to seeing what you are capable of....

Hajime Yukimura

Name: (what you want us to call you)
    Date: (the date you post your request. For information purposes only.)
    How did you find BD?:
    Why do you wish to join the 2nd?:

I, [enter your name] pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 2nd Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. I bind myself to the code of honor and silence which bonds the 2nd Division together. Henceforth I will carry out all duties and assignments given to me by my superiors, without hesitation or prejudice. My loyalty is to the 2nd first; the Gotei second. I swear this by my Blood to the 2nd.

Once you have filled this out and posted it, we will immediately get back to you with our decisions.

Thank you for your interest in the 2nd. You will find there is much more going on here than you can see at first... ;)

Hajime Yukimura
    2nd Division Taicho

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

2nd Division Recruitment Empty Re: 2nd Division Recruitment

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 am

Name: Nathan Stark
    Date: 8/29/09
    How did you find BD?: my cousin Sasuke_Uchiha
    Why do you wish to join the 12th?: It is a very interesting division from what I have seen on the anime. Sasuke has also told me alot of good things about the captain and vice captain so I hope to get to know them better.

I, Nathan Stark pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 12th Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. My thirst for enlightenment has drawn me here, and I intend to fulfill it. I make this oath to my fellow comrades, my vice captain, my Captain and most importantly, to myself. With this I pledge my trust and loyalty to the 12th.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 am

Nathan

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 am

Name: Sunny
    Date: 9/11/09 (a sad day)
    How did you find BD?: Actually through google
    Why do you wish to join the 12th?: I would love to work under Haji and DAwn and also the division has so many things going on and I would like to help its development.

I, Sanba pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 12th Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. My thirst for enlightenment has drawn me here, and I intend to fulfill it. I make this oath to my fellow comrades, my vice captain, my Captain and most importantly, to myself. With this I pledge my trust and loyalty to the 12th.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Sanba aka Sunny:

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks Haji and I was wondering, can you be a hybrid of two species? or just one. Either way is fine with me but I was wondering.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 am

And sorry to completely spam this thread but the group was closed when I tried to join it

[Haji here] no worries. I'll open it up so you can. I must have closed it for some reason. huh..just try again.

as for being a hybrid, I really don't see why not, but it could be tricky in some cases. all of this is really in beta at the moment, since we have never tried it, so pm me what you have in mind, and I'll see what i can work out with you.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 am

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
    Date: 9 - 12 - 09
    How did you find BD?: Roaming the web and found it. I loved it ever since. I have almost been a member for a year.
    Why do you wish to join the 12th?: I like the 12th and my dearest friend and father like person is the captain

I, Sasuke Uchiha, pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 12th Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. My thirst for enlightenment has drawn me here, and I intend to fulfill it. I make this oath to my fellow comrades, my vice captain, my Captain and most importantly, to myself. With this I pledge my trust and loyalty to the 12th.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:19 am

Sasuke:

Spoiler:
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5840

Post by JasonVierus Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 am

Name: Jason or Jeice
    Date: Tuesday, November 24, 10:55 P.M.
    How did you find BD?: GOOOOOGLEE
    Why do you wish to join the 12th?: Seems like something I would be interested in :) I love science and Mayuri :]

I ,Jason, pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 12th Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. My thirst for enlightenment has drawn me here, and I intend to fulfill it. I make this oath to my fellow comrades, my vice captain, my Captain and most importantly, to myself. With this I pledge my trust and loyalty to the 12th.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 am

I take back what I said. I want to be in squad 12 with my father. V_V I miss squad 12 and I can't stand being out of a squad for so long! T-T
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 am

JasonVierus wrote:Name: Jason or Jeice
    Date: Tuesday, November 24, 10:55 P.M.
    How did you find BD?: GOOOOOGLEE
    Why do you wish to join the 12th?: Seems like something I would be interested in :) I love science and Mayuri :]

I ,Jason, pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 12th Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. My thirst for enlightenment has drawn me here, and I intend to fulfill it. I make this oath to my fellow comrades, my vice captain, my Captain and most importantly, to myself. With this I pledge my trust and loyalty to the 12th.

Verdict
    Spoiler:

axel_flame wrote:I take back what I said. I want to be in squad 12 with my father. V_V I miss squad 12 and I can't stand being out of a squad for so long! T-T

Spoiler:
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10943

Post by Zatoichi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Name: Soundz or G either or is perfectly fine.
    Date: 1-19-2010
    How did you find BD? An friend once told me to explore the horizon with various forums, some may know him as the 2nd division captain, but i'd say simply HAji

Why would i wish to join 2nd? to spar with a great rper and see how far the gap is between me and this paticular member.

I, [Soundz[G] ] pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 2nd Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. I bind myself to the code of honor and silence which bonds the 2nd Division together. Henceforth I will carry out all duties and assignments given to me by my superiors, without hesitation or prejudice. My loyalty is to the 2nd first; the Gotei second. I swear this by my Blood to the 2nd.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Soundz

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 am

Wahh! yes we finally have a recruit. It seems like you are friends with Haji and that means you're friends with me! Welcome aboard! Fill out your character and zanpakto data and enjoy your time here
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49377

Post by Ai-sama Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am

Name: Aihara Kanezane
    Date: March 22, 2010
    How did you find BD?: Many moons ago, dragged by a man named Hiro.
    Why do you wish to join the 2nd?: I get the impression (partly because there hasn't been a post in the 2nd since January and partly because we all know there's an activity crisis going down ATM anyways) that you guys need waking up a little. I'm not being as bold as to say that I'm the one to do that, only you guys can wake yourselves out and start posting around your own division. And I'm not going to presume that everything is that easy either, I can understand the pressures of RL. But maybe an extra pair of hands around the place could help.

I, Aihara Kanezane, pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 2nd Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. I bind myself to the code of honor and silence which bonds the 2nd Division together. Henceforth I will carry out all duties and assignments given to me by my superiors, without hesitation or prejudice. My loyalty is to the 2nd first; the Gotei second. I swear this by my Blood to the 2nd.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 am

Squee/Ai

Spoiler:
    Naught
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5185

Post by Naught Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Name: Naught or Yami
    Date: March 28, 2010
    How did you find BD?:Google
    Why do you wish to join the 2nd?:Because in the anime I love this squad and I think the whole assassination part suits me.

I, Yami pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 2nd Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. I bind myself to the code of honor and silence which bonds the 2nd Division together. Henceforth I will carry out all duties and assignments given to me by my superiors, without hesitation or prejudice. My loyalty is to the 2nd first; the Gotei second. I swear this by my Blood to the 2nd.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:13 pm

As I said before, in Haji's absence I will take it upo myself to give the verdict on this application

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 am

Name: BakaNachos
    Date: 5/03/10
    How did you find BD?: thru our very own Nance!!
    Why do you wish to join the 2nd?: Cuz Soi Fon is really hawt! And I promised Sanba i'd help him out.

I, Nachos pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 2nd Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. I bind myself to the code of honor and silence which bonds the 2nd Division together. Henceforth I will carry out all duties and assignments given to me by my superiors, without hesitation or prejudice. My loyalty is to the 2nd first; the Gotei second. I swear this by my Blood to the 2nd.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 am

Accepted! Im glad were finally in the same division Nachos! YIPEE

You know the drill, go ahead and post ur bio and zanpakto. Then make your living quarters
    Celina
    Celina
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5308

Post by Celina Tue May 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Excuse me. Is there any requirement to join this division?
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Well the usual way is for you to have 20 posts and no warnings, but each div is different, you might ask the VC Sanba about it..
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed May 05, 2010 11:03 am

PLease go to the first page Celina and read the requirements. I really do hope you can join us here in the 2nd! (Dont forget to apply!) :)
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11104

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 am

Name: JuJu (I figured "Her Royal Highness JuJu" was too long =p)
    Date: 28 May 2010
    How did you find BD: Duh I helped RuRu start it XD
    Why do you wish to join the 2nd: Because I wanna have fun and sing the divi anthem!

I, [JuJu] pledge to devote my very essence to the support and growth of the 2nd Division. I give my word that I will do all within my power to uphold the rules of the forum and my Division. I will put my duties here above all others, giving my loyalty to the advancement of our cause. I bind myself to the code of honor and silence which bonds the 2nd Division together. Henceforth I will carry out all duties and assignments given to me by my superiors, without hesitation or prejudice. My loyalty is to the 2nd first; the Gotei second. I swear this by my Blood to the 2nd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:05 am