Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Muerte
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
King_Nothing
Sanba Yukimura
9 posters

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

Post by King_Nothing Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 am

Yay!!!!^^

Lets go!

*70s kid show music plays, and Roan teleports away*
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5220

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

Post by Victor Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 am

Oh so I can join? Good *breaths* I was thinking I missed out on the fun.

Also Shinigami so eh...
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 am

if ur a shinigami then you'll be with Roan, Lavi and the others who are RPing as shinigami. IDK the story arc yet, all I know is that war's brewing between the Arrancars, Gotei and Mikanno Vizards.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6974

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm a new captain and I have nothing to do. BD literally has come to a crawl. Something to include the whole cast vizard, shinigami, and what not would be better so I don't seem like an inactive lazy captain.
    Cause I'm not. Just there isn't anything here.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Sweet, anyone's welcome. BD is on life support, which is why we're trying to kickstart activity. Hopefully Sanba will post the story arc soon.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:19 am

SORRY i havent been home in a while. But heres the base storyline that you all need to know.

The arrancars have this thing called a soul gem, its purpose and origin are unknown to all but the vizards at the moment but the arrancar know they have to defend it. Its a source of power, and its quite vital but the Vizards are going to launch an attack on Hueco Mundo to retrieve the gem. Meanwhile we will attack Gotei to retrieve an secret device linked with the Soul Gem.

Im going to name Roan head of shhinigami for the time being with Hazou co leader.
    Kyouga and Senetue are both co leaders together.
    And ill be leading the vizards of course, im going to PM the leaders and co leaders details right now, and it'll be there job to communicate it to everyone under them. these leaders are only in place t try and keep things organized so nobody take the decisions personally.
    |
    LETS ALL STAY ACTIVE AS WELL TO KEEP THIS THING ROLLING
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 am

Vague power item...........plenty of fighting..........not knowing what going on........Yep this could work. Unpredictable plots are the best kind, makes me stay on my toes this will be fun *can't wait to sink my claws into some moist bodies*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 am

Well, Imma sink mah claws into yo body, Victor!

Okay, lets do this!

-Later-

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4096-contractor-vault#75640

Okay, there is my contribution.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5176

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 am

I guess I would be willing to RP in this While I'm waiting can I use my Shinigami?
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 am

8waits for the starting topic of this madness to appear* MADDNESS....is fun.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 am

...Madness...

This is...SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

*Kicks Victor into a pool of potato skins*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 am

hey now, victor and zahiri are in the event too (roan should tell them whats up and delegate.teeeee)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am

I just broke into the vault, you shinigami are lazy! XD
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 am

Oh I didn't know the vault was the event since it was posted by Roan.......thought Nachos or Sanba were going to be the ones posting event topics since it mostly their idea......oops on my part *goes to post*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:08 am

Sorry, Im (as usual) making this up as I go. Okay, after this vault stuff, we deliberate (we shinigami).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:40 am