Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+11
Kagome
Tanaki Kyo
Wenditi
Emma-Hell Girl
Anime-A
Nance
Milo
Loli Gaga
Dio
Hazou
Hinamori44
15 posters

What sign were you born under?

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

What sign were you born under? Empty What sign were you born under?

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:07 am

I was born under the sign of Aquarius.... hm I think I like it....it´s just me LOL
    So what about you? What do you like about it? And what signs you don´t like? ._.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

What sign were you born under? Empty Re: What sign were you born under?

Post by Hazou Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:42 am

Scoprio.

:twisted:

Wicked I am.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:17 am

haha I love Scorpois! they´re such awesome! sometimes too evil LOL:D but never mind!
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6852

Post by Dio Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 am

i am an aquarius as well ^^
    6th of feb is me ^^
    go us hinamori! :D
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 am

gemini... as they say, the twins never stop arguing.

ima schizo clan member XD
    Milo
    Milo
    Soul

BD-cash : 6740

Post by Milo Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:22 am

Virgo...yeah yeah....but i also love scorpion for me is one of the best signs my less fav is between gemini and cancer....:D
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:31 pm

yup, go us, Dio-chan! LOL we are such original and dreamy sign:D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 pm

November 13.. is a Scorpio. Yow. We sting XD

Scorpio

Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: Pluto

Symbol: The Scorpion

Your stone: Topaz

Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition

Vibration: Resilient

Scorpio's Secret Desire: To triumph

Description:
    Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.

Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn't easy for those around them. They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. When you deal with a Scorpio you have to always deal with them on a psychic intuitive level. They often wear a mask. Too often they say "no" when they really mean "yes". They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.

Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.

Scorpios operate on three levels of soul evolvement; adding up to three distinctively different types of Scorpios. The first level is the Scorpion. This is the least evolved and most drawn toward using their powers the wrong way. The criminal element of Scorpio comes under this level. Then there is the eagle - the highflying, entrepreneurial, successful Scorpio, who seems able to rise above adversity and transform bad-times into good. Then the highest expression of this sign is the Phoenix Resurrected. These Scorpios are detached and extremely powerful. They are wise beyond their years and act as leaders and are an inspiration to others. Quite frequently a Scorpio goes through the three levels of evolvement in one lifetime - but the levels can operate out of sequence.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

Post by Hazou Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:00 am

Nance wrote:

Description:
    Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.

Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn't easy for those around them. They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. When you deal with a Scorpio you have to always deal with them on a psychic intuitive level. They often wear a mask. Too often they say "no" when they really mean "yes". They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.

Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.

Scorpios operate on three levels of soul evolvement; adding up to three distinctively different types of Scorpios. The first level is the Scorpion. This is the least evolved and most drawn toward using their powers the wrong way. The criminal element of Scorpio comes under this level. Then there is the eagle - the highflying, entrepreneurial, successful Scorpio, who seems able to rise above adversity and transform bad-times into good. Then the highest expression of this sign is the Phoenix Resurrected. These Scorpios are detached and extremely powerful. They are wise beyond their years and act as leaders and are an inspiration to others. Quite frequently a Scorpio goes through the three levels of evolvement in one lifetime - but the levels can operate out of sequence.

Now reading the description I realize how much this sounds like me. Somehow I think my expression sign is somewhere in between Phoenix Resurrected and eagle. :)
    I'm an odd wicked one yes.

Though I disagree with the part that we can get what we want. Personally, I see at as any other sign for a Scorpio gets what they want.
    A Scorpio is to different from the rest that it isolates them, or maybe I isolate myself.
    Ya never know.
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7277

Post by Anime-A Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

I am a Libra

Modality: Cardinal
    Element: Air
    Ruler: Venus
    Season: Fall
    7th Sign of Zodiac

Metal: Copper
    Stone: Diamond, Quartz, Marble
    Color: Pastel Green
    Anatomy: Kidneys

Keywords: just, sociable, refined, accommodating, kind, fair, diplomatic, likable, indecisive, respectful, artistic..ect

and all that jazz
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 pm

yay I love Libras! they´re awesome! my best friend is Libra, my sis is Libra, my other friends are Libras too...LOL not all of them ROFL
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7277

Post by Anime-A Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 am

Cool that just shows the awesomness of the Libra is endless.
    :cheers:
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Hehe... I am born under the sign of Libra, and I am very happy with my sign. I'm a typical libra actually. :P
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Post by Wenditi Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Hinamori44 wrote:I was born under the sign of Aquarius.... hm I think I like it....it´s just me LOL
    So what about you? What do you like about it? And what signs you don´t like? ._.
    heh I was born under the sign of Aquarius too! ;)
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 22866

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm Crab... and i hate Scorpions... my sis is one... and shes so anoying!!
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6731

Post by Kagome Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:09 am

I'm a Capricorn, and on the Chinese zodiac I'm a rabbit. ^^
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Im a Scorpio!

Fear my sting, and think I am weird!
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 am

I already do, that was fast lol!

I'm a Leo ~ I don't follow horoscopes or the zodiac, so I don't know anything lol
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm

I´m the leo too :D:D 9 August :D:D
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 29702

Post by Princess-of-Ice Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:00 am

heh...I´m Libra..the best sign....aand I love Aquarius....
    I don´t know what sign I hate...but I have bad know how with Virgo....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:50 am