Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Muerte
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
King_Nothing
Sanba Yukimura
9 posters

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD Empty New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:50 am

Some of you already know who I am but for those who don't im Sanba, vizard leader and co-admin.

I've noticed activity has been really low and part of that is because people dont have anything to post about. Consider that problem RESOLVED. Im going to launch a new event, very simple and easy, but mostly FUN. There are currently three active vizards, me, Nachos, and Suzu.

However in my absence plenty of new members are on board, so i'd like any and all shinigami to come here and post if they want to take part in this event. If you are user interested in RPing but you're neither a vizard or shinigami you can take part as well. Just come on over and post here and we'll discuss it. Im almost always online if someone has questions.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD Empty Re: New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

Post by King_Nothing Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 am

Im here, now wheres the free food I was promised?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD Empty Re: New Event: (aka SIGN UP) PLEASE READ THIS THREAD

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 am

Hey hey, long time no see Roan.lol So you're the 11th division captain now? Do you have any members?
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42400

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 am

I'm here!! Where's the free punch and pie?XD
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 am

*lays punch and pie on the picnic table* BD is still alive? Hmm... It seems like it's been on life support... Sad......
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am

*Drinks the pie and eats the punch*XD

Yeah, but just barely. Me and Sanba are trying to come up with an idea for an event to get some activity goin.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 am

Okay so Kyouga, are you going to take part in this? If so You can saddle up with either the 1st division or the 11th?
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

I'm an Espada/Demi-Demon. I'll team up with Sanba I suppose.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 am

I'd love to RP with you as an ally but the way the numbers are stacked goes against shinigami. And you are one of the few experienced RPers left on BD so were gonna shape this RP so that all other races ally shinigami. Its by no means a sitewide event type thing, has nothing to do with the sites plotline its just for fun
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 am

Wow, Vizards and Espada teaming up? Another sign of the apocalypseXD

You already know what side I'm on.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 am

Not making an alliances really until we get a good idea of who wants to take part
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm

I'll be taking part of course. Me and Sanba were talking about this through PM :3 but i'm at a stand still since i had lost all the ideas I had.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 am

Are we going to do a joint mission or something? Perhaps hanging out with your hollow halves?
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6251

Post by Senetue Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 am

I'm bored so I'm willing to do this if I'm allowed too.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 am

Man, late reply.

Im all for this, and Id be happy to take all you non-shingami on. Bring it.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 am

Of course ur allowed to Senetue.lol this is completely open to everyone.

Alright then, looks like we have Lavi and Roan as shinigami? Senetue and kyouga as arrancar. And then Sanba Suzaku and Nachos as vizards. Ok so at the moment im thinking screw alliances. Numbers are too few between arrancar and shinigami to amount to anything alone and them teaming up is odd. So im gonna say maybe the vizards attack both groups?
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 pm

That sounds good, I mean we're pissed at the Gotei for seemingly discarding us (Like they did to the real Vizards) and Arrancars are our natural enemy's in the 1st place. I say it should be like a triple threat, you only align with ur own kind. so the only alliances would be ur own groups. and to even the odds a lil, Kyouga, Lavi, Senetue and Roa can Rp as more than 1 person if they wanted.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 am

Yeah i like the sound of that. I dont know about having multiple characters though, it could get a bit messy. But I can also bring an NPC or too around if needed (meaning someone doesnt post for a while)
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 am

Sure why not...and I could be another person. I already have 1000 voices in my head, whats wrong with a couple more?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 am

Okay then i have the perfect plot lined up in my head. im going to make threads in nueco mundo, seiretei and vizardland. then ill post back here with details
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am

I already have another shinigami being made, his name is Sol and he's a rogue shinigami so he my ally himself with the vizards. I also have a few more NPCs
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Sweet! I've been up for more than 24 hrs, so I'll post in the threads and shake the rust off. Then it's off to baka ducky dreamland!XD
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 am

Can I go to baka ducky dreamland too? :D
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5220

Post by Victor Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 am

*sees they are apparently setting up for who they got and curse under my breath*.....Would join but I'm a bit late eh? Oh well I'll get the next one I hope....*phases into the ground*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am

You're never too late! You can help Roan if ur a shinigami or help Kyouga if ur an arrancar. And everybody's welcome at Baka Ducky Dreamland!! good job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:47 am