Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only]

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only] Empty Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only]

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 am

Cross sat in the empty sands of Hueco Mundo. Most of the hollow were running everywhere else. He had hold of his legs as he let the wind blow against his head. He looked at the large moon in the center of the sky and let out a soft sigh.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only] Empty Re: Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only]

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 am

Loud sputtering could be heard from a small distance from Cross, the sound of some one trying to spit something out of their mouth which would easily be identified, at least to some, as Senetue being pelted by wind and white sand. "Freaking sand." Senetue said, placing his hands out to the side as to avoided being hit by the sand which ironically he was the only one being pelted by it and the wind. Cross probably wouldn't recognize Senetue due to him being a teenager now as he wore goggles, which he had forgotten he had on as he was more concerned with sand getting in his mouth. His eyes were of a deep red and his hair was of a deep blue along with moth of his clothing and gloves and his jacket while his shirt was of a light tan color. "I hate deserts now!"
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5286

Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only] Empty Re: Desert Stroll [Senetue and Cross Only]

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 am

Cross tilted his head back and saw the young boy.
    "Senetue, my have you've changed" He said. "You may have changed appearances, but your spiritual pressure feels the same as it did the last time I saw you"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 am

Senetue seemed bothered by the sand, batting at it with his hands which seemed to be of no avail as he continued to spit the white sand out of his mouth before he looked at a figure who said his name. "Neh?" He said, not bothered with the sand now that his attention was suddenly stuck on the person which caused him to squint his eyes. "Cross?" He asked, looking to the figure before he began to move towards Cross as if wondering if it was truly Cross.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 am

Cross smiled at him. "Yes, it's me" He said. He look at Senetue from head to toe, noticing he changed around the same time he did as well.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 am

"It's been a while... I think the last time I saw you was during the rebellion." Senetue said, holding a hand out to the side as he waited for the breeze to die down and get rid of the sand that kept trying to fly into his face which bothered him quite a lot at this point. "Where have you been?"
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 am

"Well, I disappeared inside the Garganta" He said. The wind started to die down greatly. "While there, Mugen attacked me and tried to take control of my body, but I gained control which is why I don't have long red hair anymore"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

"That's crazy." Senetue said, sighing as he was happy that the wind was starting to die down which killed the sand attack that was constantly hassling him and allowed him to look at Cross correctly. "That certainly doesn't sound fun.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 am

"It wasn't, but in the process, I gained his powers, and the ability to use the garganta whenever I want, it's like my own personal garganta"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 am

"Interesting... Interesting." Senetue said, nodding his head as he brought a hand up and turned it around, looking at his palm and then his knuckles which the gloves were spiked across. "Surely there is a downside to your new found powers, such as Mugen trying to gain control or something of the such." He said, his red eyes looked to Cross as a wide toothy smile appeared on his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:47 pm