Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Alone in the desert (anyone may join)

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Alone in the desert (anyone may join) Empty Alone in the desert (anyone may join)

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 am

Kyouga was sitting on a lone boulder-like rock in the desert as he gazed at the pendent he held in his palm. Kyouga was in his adult form, but he seemed to be bored and lonely at the time. Regardless of the others, Kyouga felt isolated at the moment, something that put him in a melancholic mood.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5840

Alone in the desert (anyone may join) Empty Re: Alone in the desert (anyone may join)

Post by JasonVierus Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:32 am

Treva was wandering around and felt an urge to simply turn around and start walking. Eventually, he wondered to an area where he was lost and found a large rock with something sitting on it. He didn't know who it was, but for some reason he was sure it wasn't an enemy. As such, he walked up to the being and sat beside it on the rock.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Alone in the desert (anyone may join) Empty Re: Alone in the desert (anyone may join)

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

"Treva, what brings you here?" Kyouga asked in a matured voice as he looked at his friend with a slight grin. Hopefully, Treva would figure out who he was.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 am

Treva smiled and laid back on the rock. His mind nearly instantly told him who it was. Matured or not, Kyouga was still Kyouga and one of the few beings Treva was so open with. Another thing hinted at it being Kyouga though. Treva felt a bit happy, unlike usual, which was only common around Kyouga. Treva smiled "Not much. I just had a sudden urge to walk here, then got lost... Though a more obvious question is how you grew up so fast, Kyouga."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 am

"This pendent is what keeps me in my teenage state, but it isn't nearly as strong as Lasci's. I just thought that it wasn't worth it to keep my secret from those who had any interest in it. This form is mostly a representation of my demon half." Kyouga explained calmly as he showed Treva his pendent, which looked like a cross from a drill and a key.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 am

Treva smiled and laughed a bit. "Jeez, you and your secrets. Knowing about people is what I should be good at, yet I barely know anything of anyone." Treva was speaking in a relaxed and calm tone, as he always did when he talked with Kyouga. Form had no sway over him, Kyouga was still himself either way. "So, what are you out here for? I can't imagine you got lost."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:15 am

"I was lonely, and I didn't know who to talk to. I don't like to be alone..." Kyouga replied quietly as he seemed to become sad for the moment. He didn't even know if he would ever get to see Shiro again, but at least he had Treva to talk to.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 am

Treva smiled and sat back to back with Kyouga. "You can think you are lonely, but there is always someone to talk to, someone to listen to you. The only thing that changes is where you find them." Treva was bad at advice, but he was also comfy setting with Kyouga, so none of it really mattered. "So, what did you want to talk about Kyouga?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

"Do you think....that I would make a good leader?" Kyouga asked hesitatively, wondering if he should apply for an Espada seat or not, should the opportunity present itself. He thought he should, but would he be leader material?
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:11 am

Treva simply smiled. "Kyouga, you have no reason to doubt yourself. You would make a good leader and you already make a good friend." Treva climbed onto Kyouga and hugged him. "Besides, you already have friends, so I am sure you already have some followers if you do become a Leader. Just remember to be decisive and calm, care for your followers, not just rule them." Treva smiled and laid down behind Kyouga and looked at the endless sky of Hueco Mundo, this land of eternal night.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am

Treva was right, all Kyouga needed to do was just to be decisive and calm, and care for his followers. Of coarse, all of these were natural qualities he had. Yet, he still had to wait until the examinations came. In any case, Kyouga was already an appropriate candidate for the next Espada.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 am

"So Kyouga," Treva smiled, "where do you want to run around to next!" Treva was kind of excited at thinking of Kyouga as a leader and he was getting quite energetic due to the thought in itself.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 am

"It really doesn't matter to me." Kyouga said calmly as he pocketed his pendent, for the time being. He really didn't have any plans, but he guessed that he could go wherever Treva wanted to. "Where do you want to go?" Kyouga asked Treva calmly.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9045

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:43 am

A light wind shifted in the air of the ever white dessert. A small cloud appeared off in the distance and was nothing to big to give concern over. The cloud of unsettled sand drifted up into the air only to soon find its way back down to the ground to re-collect itself with the endless sands.
    The figure wore dark colors only offset by the blue hair atop his head. With both hands in his pockets, one could clearly tell whom the man was as he walked silently through the sand.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 am

"Lee, where have you been all of this time?" Kyouga asked, wondering how Lee might react to Kyouga as he was now. Regardless, Kyouga really didn't care at all. Yet, he did want to speak to Lee if he recognized who he was.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:02 am

Lee continued to walk across the sands and turned his attention toward a set of individuals that were in his line of sight. One he remembered from a single sparring match that was rather unsettling at the time. The other was odd enough to be standing with him. He let himself come to a stop as his name was mentioned. The chances of someone just randomly blurting out his name was not to off but...
    "I have been...looking for things."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:08 am

Apparently, Lee didn't recognize him. So, Kyouga decided to explain to Lee that it was him. "Lee, I'm Kyouga, your uncle." he said calmly as he pointed a thumb to his bare chest, hoping to get some sort of reaction from his nephew.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:12 am

Lee paused as he listened to the other man and waited for a moment or two. It seemed he had gone through a change while he was away. Lee slowly let his head drop and then raise itself back up as he looked Kyouga over once and then spoke
    "Well, nice to see that you are getting along in your powers. When did this happen?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 am

"Since I got back from Hell, and I've already applied to be an Espada. But, I am able to return to my youthful appearance. Right now, I really don't have anything to do." Kyouga said as he relied to Lee's question. Yet, he was nostalgic about becoming a commanding officer.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 am

Lee listened to what it was that Kyouga had said about going to hell. It seemed that him going was opening a gateway for most to do as they wished when it came to the place. He slowly let out a low breath as he let the thought drift off into his head to be torn asunder by the souls that inhabited the reaches of his mind. He then answered
    "Ah, so you are going to try and improve yourself even more it seems. Well, I'm sure of what I have learned of the Espada are true, you'll have your work cut out for you."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 am

"I wouldn't be so sure, because my instructor is Lobo-Sama." Kyouga stated calmly to Lee. "If you would have it, I would like to fight you for real this time. Just you and I." Kyouga said with utmost seriousness, as if he really wanted to prove something to Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 am

Lee slowly let his attention drift off as he started looking around for something. Not really expecting to find anything actually. He paused for a moment or even several of them as he slowly let his attention turn itself back toward Kyouga as he then replied
    "I understand your enthusiasm and I'm glad that you are enjoying the power and I'm more than sure your up for it but I don't know..."
    Lee slowly turned his head to the side as he took in a deep breath and then exhaled as he slowly moved his left hand up to the side of his faces and stroked it as he let his finger slide down to his chin and then held it outward as a small drop of what one would assume to be water appeared and he spoke
    "Transporte del Rasgón..."
    As he spoke this, the droplet of water fell to the ground and as it did, a wave of water rushed around him until he was drown in the liquid. It splashed to the ground and soon, not a single grain of sand was wet.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:00 am

"Oh well, I guess I'll just hang around with you then, Treva." Kyouga said with a disappointed sigh. Kyouga wanted to do at least something, but it would likely be a while until the day of the exams.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:55 am

Treva smiled and twisted, wrapping a bandage around Kyouga and pulling him off his rock and onto Treva. He smiled and looked at Kyouga, face to face. "I want to go play in a lake!" with a completely serious face, but in a completely childish way, as if he had went from a man in his 30s to a kid just over 8. Treva put his hand in the air, cracking the space, but then stopped and released his forming Garganta. "Let's Race!!" Treva said, smiling and let his straps off of Kyouga. "To the only water around! Library Lake!" And with that, Treva started running towards the water that was quite a long distance away.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:00 am

With a sigh, Kyouga chased after Treva, through his own Garganta. Yet, Kyouga wondered why Treva was so interested in a body of water. "Hasn't he seen water before?" Kyouga asked himself as he caught up with Treva.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:56 am