Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only]

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5431

Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only]

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:50 am

Leiko felt the heaviness of the spiritual pressure, and nearly fell to her knees before it. Trying to hide the shame of being weak, she clung to the training dummy as if her life depended on it so she could stay upright. Her eyes then fell on Mukuro, seeing the change in his expression. Letting a neutral feature come over her face, she decided not to say anything that would hurt her captain.

The girl then gave a heavy sigh of relief as she felt the spiritual pressure disappear, though part of it still lingered around Lee. She waited patiently for him to leave so she could get back her zanpakuto which still rested at his feet.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only]

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 am

Lee listened as he heard the words coming from Mukuro that seemed like he was actually growing up. But was more than likely just a farce. He slowly started to turn himself around but his eyes caught a glimpse of something as his body stopped. He let himself turn back around and knelt down to a knee as he placed his hands around the hilt of a sword that rested nearest to him and spoke
    "Now this is something familiar. I could only begin to imagine who this belongs too."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:02 am

Mukuro turned around, seriousness in his face as he looked at Lee.
    "I'm not the same Mukuro you once knew" He said. "I can be lazy at times, but, i'm not the same"
    He held his weapons in each hand. "i'm prepared to take your life if I have to, I know it won't be easy, but i'll try"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:04 am

Leiko narrowed her eyes; unfortunately he had noticed her zanpakuto on the ground near him. She let go of the training dummy, hobbling forward towards him. Coming to a pause about a foot away from him, she silently held out her shaking hand as a gesture for him to give it back.

She then heard Mukuro speak, and wrapped her free hand around her ribs; her whole body was in pain, it seemed.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am

Lee listened as Mukuro let a cold voice mow over the air and once again, Lee seemed more interested in the sword than the words. He was a little delighted as he heard the sudden threat come from his mouth. It was about time he decided to grow a backbone and join in with the rest of the soul society. He then paused as he looked over toward a set of on coming feet and he let himself raise up into a standing posture as he looked at the girl who was now at him. He glanced at her hand and then down at the sword and then back to her hand. He then held the sword out toward her and took a step closer to her as he looked back toward Mukuro and spoke
    "I guess I'll be taking a parting gift then, something for you to remember me by."
    A droplet of water dripped from his chin and hit the floor, as it did, the water rose from the ground and cascaded upward and then splashed to the ground, bone dry and empty
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 am

Mukuro gave him a look. He wasn't understanding what was going on.
    "A parting gift, you gave the parting gift the instant you felt you needed to betray everyone, something that made you lower than scum" He said. "I don't consider you as family no longer, you're a nothing, a nobody"
    He turned away, returning his zanpakto to it's sealed state when his body fell over, weakened from using shikai and bankai.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:06 am

Leiko arched a brow, then widened her eyes. Was he going to steal her zanpakuto?! She then saw the small water drip from his face, and quickly grasped her zanpakuto, turning to run towards Mukuro.

"Captain-!!" She shouted in alarm, reaching out to him before she was swallowed by the water. When it disappeared, there was nothing left where she was standing, no traces of her.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5282

Post by MCstorm Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 am

Kai's eyes widened as he screamed "CAPTAIN LEIKO!" but it was to late she was gone and his captain out cold. Kai struggled to get up and limped over to his captain. He piked him up and began to limp he was very slow. He had only 2 thoughts to get healed and save leiko nothing else mattered.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 am

This topic is now locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:46 am