Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only]

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5431

Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only]

Post by Selfi Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:22 am

Leiko watched as Lee disappeared, and grew alarmed, just as she had the first time they'd fought. Before she knew it, she felt a hard pain in her stomach and fell to the ground, catching herself before hitting the ground and somersaulting before landing. Standing up, she grasped the hilt of her zanpakuto tightly. "Shokan!" Her zanpakuto suddenly turned into a large ring blade, holding it around her body before darting forward and bringing it up, thrusting it around and throwing it forward. The giant thing went spinning towards Lee. She then turned her attention to Kai, "Yamamoto, get back! Don't let your rage control you!"
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5282

Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Squad 2 Training [Lee, Mukuro, Leiko, Kai Only]

Post by MCstorm Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am

Kai looked as leiko got punched and then heard the wise words of his captain and leiko. Kai responded with "thanks for the advice but its not about my rage controlling me or working together". Kai walked as his blades surrounded him "The fact of the matter is he hurt you leiko!". Kai continued "you are my comrade he hurts you he must die even if i die with him". KAI began to emit silver rietsu "SO LEE WILL YOU FIGHT ME OR ARE YOU TO SCARED FOR 1 ON 1" Kai screamed. He ripped of his shirt fore it was lose and would get in the way.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 am

The multi-appearances of Lee's shikai flickered as each one of them struck there targets. All but one faded and that was the one closest toward Leiko as he held his fist where he had struck her. She got distance between them and he turned his attention over toward the other man whom Mukuro spoke as Kai. He then watched as the room was starting to get more hazardous with Mukuro there. He then turned toward Leiko as she yelled and she seemed to have gotten a tad bit stronger. He then glanced over toward Kai as he started spouting off once again and Lee let one hand rest on his hip as the other rose up to his helmet as he laughed lightly
    "You really think that I would ever think to die in a fight against you? Oh, you must be a joker."
    He turned ever so slightly as the ringblade made its way to him, as it made contact with the side of his helmet, it started to cut into it before Lee was gone once again. This time he was a bit further from the wall but his hand over the mark that now held its place over his helmet
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 am

Mukuro's zanpakto returned to a sealed state.
    "I'll help, when things start getting bad" He said. "As it seems, you two are handling yourselves perfectly, so i'm not needed yet"
    He floated above the fight area, watching, holding his zanpakto in case he was needed.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am

Leiko began to grind her teeth as she struggled to keep her shikai active. The ring blade came whizzing back at her look a boomerang, and she caught it with one hand above her head, curling it back behind her as she observed Lee and Kai. She was slightly surprised at the other recruit's defensiveness towards his 'comrade' being hurt, though she didn't condone the way he fought.

Quickly diving forward, she flipped and bounced off her free hand on the ground, spiraling into the air and then swinging her zanpakuto down. She fell between Kai and Lee, aiming to protect the other recruit defensively so he could attack.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 am

Kai saw the girl come in-front of him shocked to say the least. Kai sighed and said "will you let me fight this guy or what?". Kai's Body was being strained to support his shikai. "fine" Kai said charging at Lee and yelled "stop running and fight me!". His swords followed him as he slashed.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 am

Lee slowly let his index finger run itself along the small graving that was made on his back and forth as if to test how deep she went. He listened to what it was they were saying and then paused he then turned his head once more to continue tracing along the mark. He let out another breath as he heard the sound of Kai once more issuing another challenge and he was charged at once more as Lee then spoke
    "Let me make something perfectly clear on this little subject..."
    He let his left heel tap on the ground as he disappeared and a slow, constant wind flowed around the room as his voice spoke from several areas.
    "Your little heroic act of trying to take on an enemy is what gets you killed...and others killed just as quick trying to think they can save you. And struggling to make any sort of attempt to think you and I are on any sort of level is something you need to get out of your head now."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 am

Mukuro nodded his head.
    "This fight, will also teach you more about fighting, and not getting yourself killed in battle" He said. "You don't need to run head into a battle, you must think rationally first"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:08 am

A bead of sweat droppped down the side of Leiko's face as she struggled to keep her shikai alive. Finally, the giant ring blade turned back into her sealed zanpakuto, dropping out of her hands as she fell on the floor, catching herself on her hands and knees.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 am

"Leiko went further than I thought she would" Mukuro said. He landed next to her as he bent forward, putting his hand on her back as he leaned forward to look her in the face. "Let's come up here" He said to her. "You can get some rest"
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 am

kai saw leiko get worn out and heard lee's words. "i don't care about being on par! i don't care about losing my life in combat" Kai told lee. "I only care about protecting my comrades". Kai put everything he had into one blow all his swords were ready for the slash at lee. but as he was about to strike it reversed into its sealed origin. Kai then coughed up blood as he did last night. he took one step and teared his calf muscle. Kai then dropped his blade and fell to the floor. Kai then made thee effort to say "forgive me leiko captain I failed you". Then Kai passed out He had reached his limit awhile back but pressed forward through it knowing it would be dangerous.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 am

The wind continued to to swirl around as Lee continued to move himself around in the unseen fashion. He watched as it seemed that Kai was one to push more and more until what he had planned to happen...happened. The man was so caught into the moment that the eventual downfall happened.

Lee slid to a stop in front of the man and hand his right hand placed on the neck of Kai as he then slowly lifted his head up and then held onto the neck a bit tighter this time as he lifted him only a few inches off the ground as he then spoke
    "And this is the reason the soul society was half destroyed. Idiots that can't keep themselves in line and know how to take the situation to there advantage..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:00 am

Mukuro looked at Lee. "Lee, thanks for this" He said, not paying much notice to Kai who was in Lee's hand. "It's been ages since i've seen you, maybe, we could battle each other, to our bankai levels, to show them how captain level people are"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:04 am

Leiko took heavy breaths, until finally she steadied herself and calmed down. She looked up at Mukuro, "Thank you for the concern, Captain, but I'm fine, I assure you..." She said, then looked at Lee as he picked up the incapacitated Kai. Her zanpakuto rested on the floor near Lee's feet, which discouraged her from going to get it as it would look like she was groveling at the man's feet.

She heard her captain speak of battling Lee and darted her gaze back to Mukuro as she coughed weakly.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:10 am

Kai was barley conscious he heard lee's words and those of his captains and said boldly "your the weak one not me". Kai continued with his death sentence "why do you fight lee, do you have a reason?".
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 am

Lee listened to what it was that Mukuro said and then let out a low breath and was about to reply when he slowly let his helmet raise itself up as he lifted Kai just a few more inches higher and then replied
    "Don't try and play that silly little game with me. You are nothing close to knowing what I do and even further from trying to put me into a category. Quit while your ahead..."
    He then turned his attention over toward Mukuro and drew his arm to the side as he lifted Kai up and relased him and in an instant, he spun several times and the shin of his left leg landed square into Kai's stomach in the intent of sending him across the room and onto the wall
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:34 am

"l-lee" He said softly. "Calm down"
    Mukuro looked at him, waiting to see if he'd fight him.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:37 am

Leiko ground her teeth, watching as Lee toyed with Kai. "Still intent on calling this brute your brother, Captain?" She said, grasping Mukuro's jacket as she tried to stand.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 am

Kai's eye's widened as he thought brother?. and he went flying through the wall. Kai was still concios but could barely move he had to learn that he had limitations. lee huh from this point i vow to kill you Kai thought this to himself.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am

Lee held his leg in the air as he slowly let it lower down to the ground and he moved his hands onto his hips as he turned his attention toward Leiko as she spoke. He then looked toward Mukuro and let his helmet lower as his right hand rose up and rested on the forehead of the helm and he slowly let it shake from one side to the other as he spoke
    "You just can't let me go can you Mukuro...fine, I accept your little fighting challenge. But the moment you slip up, I'm going to show you just how hard the facts are."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:52 am

Mukuro nodded his head as a smile spread across his face.
    "Bankai, Elements Release, Lucertola, Salamandra" He whispered. Flames and Water erupted from under Mukuro's feet and surrounded his arms. As they cleared, he gained new weapons.
    Lucertola:
    Spoiler:
    Salamandra:
    Spoiler:
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am

Leiko let go of her captain, leaning back against a training dummy, one arm slung around the shoulders and the other grasping its chest for support. "Captain, don't do this..." She murmured, continuing to grind her teeth slightly. She turned her gaze on Lee, staring at him piercingly.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 am

Kai looked over as his captain unleashed his bankai. Kai was amzed at Murkrous raw power he hoped to achive power like that 1 day.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 am

Lee watched as Mukuro was engulfed in the two elements and returning to view with both his weapons reading for battle. Lee slowly let his hands raise themselves up as his spiritual pressure slowly started to rise. The armor he wore slowly started to crack the the ground under his feet gave way from the pressure. He leaned forward and tightened his hands into well made fists and in a sudden wave, the shikai shattered and a small blast of spiritual power burst forth. When the dust cleared, Lee stood in a small crater in the ground with one hand in his pocket and the other resting on the back of his head as he spoke
    "I suddenly don't feel like fighting anymore. I feel like I'm getting to comfortable in the Soul Society. I can't have that in any way, shape or form if I plan to see it in ruin. This was a mistake to come here in the first place."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 am

Mukuro had a betrayed look on his face. He didn't let his guard down at all, as he stared at Lee. He turned away from him, facing the other direction.
    "Then leave" He said. "If you don't leave now, i'll have to see this as a threat and have to fight you for real and not a training session"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:17 am