Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Kyouga
Shark Tail
6 posters

The birth of a new world- Sydney, Australia

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

The birth of a new world- Sydney, Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: The birth of a new world- Sydney, Australia

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Before Uriel could finish his protest, Kyouga had already backed up a conciderable distance. "Please forgive my formalities, but along with giving Gabriel-San this letter; I have been ordered to help you all, and kill Michael. Those are my direct orders from my superior." Kyouga explained honestly as he bowed like the ones before him were nobles, but he was starting to doubt that he would be trusted.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5322

The birth of a new world- Sydney, Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: The birth of a new world- Sydney, Australia

Post by Uriel Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Uriel continued to hold an arm out and the mass of light above his hand. He then listened and watched as he was quick to learn about the way of things. He then slowly closed his hands as the orb slowly began to shrink and then dissipate quickly. "And you think that you can just show up and be welcomed in. You could be plotting something...but lets see...Seek the rightful truth..." Uriel paused for more than a moment and then blinked. He let his arms lower down to his sides as he let his right hand move itself to the side of his head as he shook it lightly.
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5177

Post by Shark Tail Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 pm

"Now now Uriel this young man has shown more than enough dedication to be worthy of an audience with us." Gabriel smiled as Uriel blocked Kyouga's way

"Now what is this? A letter from Lucifer you say? That is a name that i know not to trust as far as i could throw this parchment but i suppose your assistance will be a means to an end after all."

"Very well, i shall not stop you in your mission to kill Michael, for he is going to be a very large thorn in our side sooner or later"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5322

Post by Uriel Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Uriel paused as he turned back as the voice of Gabriel spoke out. Uriel nodded his head as he moved his hands back to his sides and then nodded as he then let himself move to the side "I'm sorry Gabriel. I just couldn't trust such a sudden appearance. But after activating my Judgemaster's Eye. The letter is from Lucifer."

[[OOC: You guys finally get to see what I have been saying that one phrase to everyone]]
    Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:42 am

"I see that you are handling things well right now, so I will get rid of Michael now." Kyouga said calmly as he opened a Garganta. Kyouga intended to return to help, but he had some business that he needed to take care of. With a simple wave, Kyouga exited through his Garganta.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5301

Post by Grixis Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

*staring at the garganta Jhudiel looked at it curiously*

"who and what was that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:59 pm