Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Shark Tail
Chico
6 posters

The Void : A light of hope

Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5083

The Void : A light of hope  Empty The Void : A light of hope

Post by Chico Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 am

The Void : A light of hope  Sci-fi10

Everything was darkness and gray, truly, no prayer could reach neither of the planes, nor was there any room for life to grow within the void of time and space. Existing yet not, life has long perished in this world, created by god, and destroyed by him, this life forms were mere mortal to his mighty might.

It's a place most would call earth, but for the fallen ones, it was Hell.

Sitting atop the highest peak of the void, was a fallen one. The tower was rusty, a single shake could destroy it, yet Michael grew fund of it, the higher he was, the closest it was to the sky to which detests him.

It had been years, decades, millenarian since he last sat to check on the skies, but nothing will ever change, God still hated them.

He searched for the tears he could no longer weep, his eyes were already dried up from crying rivers of tears, but even if they were all to drown from a fallen ones tears, it wouldn't amount to nothing, they were... exiled.

"Michael..."
    a distant voice called to him, as sweet as the winds from there homeland, it was almost nostalgic. But in this worlds, calls like this was of ill nature.

As if awakening from a long sleep, Michael opened his eyes, only to see the glum world before him, listening closer, he already knew there was trouble, but not to the extent of Raphael calling him for aide.

"What is it?"
    he spoke through his mind, a soft gentle tone.

"Trouble... Gabriel has returned..."

With the name alone, his soul leap, as if it jolted back to life, yet again, a fallen friend, was no longer an ally, for the once fallen friend, was now corrupted by his sins.

Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5048

The Void : A light of hope  Empty Re: The Void : A light of hope

Post by Shark Tail Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 am

For too long he had suffered in self pity and despair over his punishment from his father, for so long he had thrown away these emotions, built himself up again from the ground upwards into a new persona.

Gabriel, once the chosen son was now nothing more than an outcast, this thought ran through his mind for what seemed like an eternity, none of them were deserving of this punishment especially not him.

Emotionless and devoid of his once former self he walked casually through the rubble and destruction around him.

"I sense it... soon we shall be leaving this place" he spoke to what seemed to be himself, or someone with him it was unclear
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5172

Post by Grixis Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 am

Sitting on a broken building she looks down to se Gabriel. She hears he's words and jumps down in front of him.

"Leave? Where shall we go? Oh and yes, welcome back"
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 am

"Jhudiel" he smiled at her as she appeared before him

He carried on walking as he walked by her he continued to speak

"We shall make our escape from this wretched place all in due time, can you not feel it, the change in the air?"

Looking up in the air and breathing in deeply he slowly opened his eyes

"And there is no-one here that is going to stop us from leaving"
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5018

Post by Raphael Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:07 am

Raphael sent the message to Michael, acting as leader for quite sometime, he didnt think he would call for his aide, not till this revelation before his eyes. Gabriel has returned. Miachael's most trusted friend, but as to what his intentions were, no one was quite sure.

Raphael kept a close eye on him, sitting beside the other two, Barachiel and Sealtiel. Through the years, there hair have grown long, too long to even care about looks anymore, they sat like a pack of wolves, awaiting for any reactions from there once most trusted friend.

They no longer had the same trust with each other, but what could this reunion bring?

A war
    Raphael thought, he was still the same wise guardian that he was, the only difference was that war needed people, and there were just 7 of them, seven of the most loved, now seven of the first exiled.

"He's comming... I'm sure you heard him." He said gazing back 3 feet away from him, where Gabriel was at. "He's been depressed since you left, please don't fight."

He lied, he knew they were gonna fight, it was just... there nature.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 am

The familiar sound of bashing wings came closer and closer to where the fallen ones stayed, and as it did, so did Michael, there once respected leader.

After Gabriel left, he grew silent day by day, blaming himself as to why there comrade left. there were but little of them left, yet he couldn't do anything to keep them all together.

Slowly, the bashing sound disappeared, his pure white ivory wings folded them selves like a shell covering his back, within a matter of seconds, they vanished leaving white feathers flying around where it once was.

Landing, he first turned to Raphael, who looked comfortable sitting next to the fire can with two other, there were only 6 of them present, Uriel was somewhere else.

Scanning the area, he finally saw a familiar face which struck him, Gabriel was back, and this was not a hallucination, it was him, the Real thing.

"Welcome home" he said. It was not much, compared to there original homeland, but his idea of home, was when they were all gather in one place, making most of what they have. "Brother..."
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 am

"Brother" Gabriel said quietly as he smiled an emotionless smile at Micheal who had greeted him so warmly after so long

"My family, all gathered here in one place, it has been too long" He noticed they were watching his every move carefully like he was about to launch an attack.

"The time for our departure from this realm is almost upon us"
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:40 am

Jhudiel looked at Gabriel, "I see" SHe wondered how they were going to leave this place but decided not to question it.

"Will you be talking to Michael-sama before we leave?"
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 am

"If Micheal has the patience to listen to me and does not do anything rash then yes"

He said as he carefully watched Micheal, not turning but still speaking to her he continued

"You're absolute faith in me Jhudiel keeps me going, i thank you for it"

"Its a shame not everyone views me in the same light, isn't that right Micheal?"
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 am

Raphael heard of what he said about the time of there depart, he sensed something odd about the waters of the desecrated rivers, yet he was not sure if they were all in all connected to what Gabriel speaks of. "This depart you say... Were being called back by father?"

Unamused, Raphael couldn't help but give a short frown, which easily changed back into a smile right after.

"What do you mean.. exactly?"
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 am

"Can you not feel it Raphael? That cold shiver down your spine? That echoing voice in the back of you're head? It is so close now its pure torture"

He said as he clutched his head, his shadowey eyes looked darker than before as he spoke. Running his fingers through his white hair he tried to regain his composure.

"I don't know whether its his voice or someone else's but regardless we shall be leaving this realm and back into our original one where we rightly belong."
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 am

Michael, ignoring Gabriel's comment about departure was more than happy to see his lost friend, it's been centuries, since they last saw each other, yet the memories of his departure was still fresh inside his mind.

Taking his last comment though, he knew they had there difference, Michael always saw through Gabriele's mask, and he sensed something odd about this visit, and now this comment after so long. Was he provoking him to another fight.

When they last saw each other, they fought for years, now that they see each other again, will the outcome be the same?

"Please... Brother, lets not speak of the past." Michael knew better, he was hurt by the events year past, he was not sure if he could take any further damages between there relationship. "Lets move on... and forget about the past."

Turning to Raphael, he saw great doubt within his dark eyes, he was not one to question too much, he always just followed orders and was joyful in doing so, with just a short frown lasting for a few seconds, he forgot how to hide his true emotions for just that bit of time. He was serious, something was not right.

Focusing into the world with no life, he only then realized, that there was a constant playing song, that of one used to destroy the worlds.

Turning sharply to Gabriel, he knew it was not from there home, this was a gateway leading opening to something else.

"Gabriel!!! Why have you come here?" angry now, he only spoke out of concern for what little of them.

"You've better come here to warn us of unknown danger, cause if you dare cross that path...

Father shall condemn you... in a far worst place than what mercy he's given us.

You've better stay, or dare you shall, mark my words, i will never forgive you."
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

Post by Shark Tail Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 am

Gabriel smirked as Michael gave him another one of his on the spot talkings to. He didn't pay much attention to his holier than thou rant until his talking down began to turn into a threat

"Mercy? You call being locked in this hellish place Mercy? We were locked away like rats in a cage in this place of dispair. I shall prove to him that he was wrong to do that, you shall not stop me none of you shall for i will be the one saving us all from this place and redeeming ourselves in his name"

"I do not know how we are escaping from this place all i know is it will be soon"

Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 am

Jhudiel gave out a dumbfounded look, "Soon huh?" She looked at the direction of Michael and than at Raphael.

"I feel we're not really being welcomed"

Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 am

"No!" Turning to Jhudiel, his look was sorrowful rather than the opposite. "Don't fight, enough fighting, all i ask is for you to listen closely to the heavenly chorus. This is not the call for freedom, its the call for distraction. Jhudiel, don't be tricked."

Turning back to Gabriel, he can only give but a sigh to what his brother has become.

"I didnt mean to raise my voice over you, but are you even listening to your self? YOu sound... you sound as if you've really drifted away from our father, you sound... You sound like them"
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 am

Silent, Raphael closed his eyes trying to concentrate onto the slowly opening path towards a different world, he tried keeping it together, but he was not strong enough as compared to all of them combined, if they work together, they could close it, but with the on going argument, it was hopeless.

So instead, he traveled to it through his mind, reaching it up to the very core, he almost reached into the end of the path, but as he was there, it was black, something blocked him out, and he froze, eyes opened, cold sweat running down his cheek.

"It... It's here."

He grumbled, scared by what he truly saw beyond anyone's eyes.

"Gabriel! Listen to me, we need to close this path, no one should cross, i had a vision, it was not good."

His voice trembling, tears falling down his cheeks, he begged Gabriel. "Michael, no matter what happens, dont let him cross, and that goes for anyone of us."
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Turning to Raphael, he was alarmed by his sudden change, so as Michael looked into the sky, he was more than surprised.

It was here, the escape Gabriel was talking about, an escape they must all avoid.

"Gabriel!!! Listen to Raphael, we must close this crack together!"
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5210

Post by Shon Ben Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Sealtiel, who was sitting next to barachiel, decided to speak. He had dozed off and heard Michael yell for Gabriel. He woke up and spoke.
    "Should I help?" He asked.

Last edited by Sealtiel on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 pm

(if you read back, sealtiel was mentioned sitting next to barachiel)

Turning to Sealtiel, Raphael was confused as to whether Sealiel understood the weigh of the situation or not. "Of course, convince Gabriel that he is wrong."

Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Sealtiel rubbed his eyes.
    "Gabriel" He thought through his head. He had heard bits and peaces of things due to his sleep, which he had hoped nobody noticed.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5229

Post by Soro Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Barachiel stood to his feet and looked at Gabriel, then glanced to Raphael. A very empty look was in his eyes as he knew what would happen in the next few moments, for Gabriel, all hope had been lost centuries ago. Father had gifted them exile, his reasoning was unknown to Barachiel but Gabriel had lost faith. He could see it in his eyes, he was already lost

"Michael, Raphael....he is lost to us. And he has been for centuries, you know this. Why would that change now? His reasons for coming to us now are obvious. We are on the path to righteousness as he is on the path to despair. Keep your hope and do not shed it to him of Jhudiel or we shall be lost as well"

As Barachiel finished he walked to Michael's side
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am

"I agree with Barachiel, on he's thoughts."

Jhudiel looks at the crack while walking next to Gabriel
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am

Sealtiel lets out a soft sigh as he looks at the crack. He gets up and walks next to Gabriel. He looks at Barachiel and nods his head in agreement.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 am

Michael was not sure weather to believe it or not, he still had that hope within his eyes.

"Even so, Barachiel... Raphael's premonition never failed us before, we must close the crack in the sky, even if it means holding captive Gabriel"

((I wonder when Gabriel will post ><, we need to make our Living World debut at some time.))
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 am

"Holding Gabriel captive" Sealtiel said under his breathe. He crossed his arms as he stared at Gabriel, his glance switching between Gabriel and Michael.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:45 pm