Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids

navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6800

hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids Empty hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 am

hello guys!
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids Empty Re: hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:09 am

Hi Navime, I welcome you again ^^

Well, I'm sure we all watch Bleach. I mean who can resist from watching LOL

Please feel free to browse around the forum. If you ever get lost or have question you can also PM me. Have fun and enjoy!
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids Empty Re: hello im navime22, the noisy guy on watch bleach vids

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:10 am

haha where do i start?
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 am

Aw... good question!

I think you can start from Bleach 101 or the High School District. Just responds 10 post then you can apply to be dead. Yes, DEAD! LOL After that, you can join a division and stuffs like that. Please let me know if you still have question. I'm sure you do because I wasn't sure what to do at first too. ^^
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 am

uhmm pinoy ka?
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 am

navime22 wrote:uhmm pinoy ka?
    are you from philippines?
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:26 am

Aw... so that is what they means. LOL

No, I am from China. Hehe...

Oh and make sure you have a least ten words in each of your post or else it would consider as spam. Sorry that I didn't told you earlier. ^^
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 am

oww... haha. ok so i need to talk a lot more now. i'm doing nothing right now, uploading more videos in my site... hmm... i already talk to the owner of this site, maybe he already talk about it (or not) but i need amv of bleach in my website. well you could announce it or something. or maybe you do have an amv with you. :)
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:39 am

Oh yeah, she told me about it. She is actually working on it and we do have an AMV contest in BD. So this is where our AMV goes to. haha...

Unfortunately, I do not make AMVs. However, I had already announced last night. Maybe it will take some time for people to respond to the contest.

And you have nothing to do right now huh? Okie, you can post more in the forum then. LOL. Or you can alway come to the forum when you are uploading your videos and has nothing else to do. Yes, I am very evil.

Oh, please tell us a little about yourself. I am sure other members would like to know who you are.
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 am

hmmm what do i need to tell you guys... well first thanks for giving importance on the idea that pop out of my head last last day and also I didn't know the mod I'd talked to was a girl until now haha... then introductions.... hmmm im not good at this. ok im ivan, im the mod of watch naruto vids and watch bleach vids, and i like what im doing right now. im from philippines like the one mod I talked to.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:11 am

I believe the mod or admin that you spoke to is Ruru, at least this is how we call her here. Her nickname in BD is actually Seraphim.

Sorry that I am the only one who is responding you because there is no one on right now. But I am sure more people will read your post and introduction by tomorrow.
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 am

haha i know, and also, its 4:20 in the morning, i think we have the same time, well im going to sleep later after I uploaded the music videos.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:26 am

Yes, we do have the same time zone. Oh and I think you are qualify for being dead since now you have more then ten posts. Click on the link and fill out the death application:

http://chappy.rabbit-forum.net/soul-society-f25/soul-registration-for-aspiring-shinigamis-t6.htm
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 am

oh yeah, but i applied at huenco mundo. i like it there, quiet. haha...
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 am

Yes, I see. After you are dead, you can stay there all you like. I'm sure I wouldn't be disturbing you there. LOL

Last edited by Moonstone on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:39 am

haha... i like it to be a humble, low profile person... well... im going to sleep now. you should too... its late, and i need to finish my uploads later afternoon. haha... see you again, and btw, usually im always online on my sites so you can chat me there.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 am

Okay, good night! And no, I will chat with you here. LOL

Make sure you come back often.
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11228

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 am

Hey! Welcome to BD ^^

I am the OTHER mod, wh was sleeping when you joined XD

And I hope you have fun here ^^

We are really doing our best to make this forum as fun as can be ^^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:48 am

>.<

ivan thought i was a guy, wahahaha.

well... my name in my email was ian (ahh-yan)

welcome ivan.

yes, ima girl, adn they call me ruru here. ^^
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 am

hello guys... i'm awake and i need to finish uploading 19 music videos. so maybe i'l hang around here for a while.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:57 am

WOW, 19 videos.

dami nun (thats many)

how fast is yer connection.

*counts*
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:38 am

1mbps sa globe, di ako naniniwala. too slow for 1mbps. It's all music videos. Bleach opening songs are only 8 (1 is Velonica, the opening song on season 10 but not yet available) so 1 day is enough but 19 ending songs... maybe 3 days is enough. haha...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:45 am

haha, seee... takes so long!

goodluck ivan. ^^
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:56 am

onga hehe... thanks...
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

Post by navime22 Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 pm

i was wondering, why you guys don't have google ads? I used them on my sites and I'm earning but not that big but still I do earn from it. I'm suggesting to all mods here. If you have any questions on that, you can ask me about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:58 am