Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Mister E. Makes His Appearance

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Mister E. Makes His Appearance Empty Mister E. Makes His Appearance

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Bored from his current life in the human world, Mister E. decided he wanted to have some action in his life. He had his hands inside his pockets as he walked down the alley of Karakura Town. He was wanting something to happen so he could take things into his own hands.
    ~Sigh~ Karakura has been so boring these days.
    "I bet Soul Society is having all of the action" He said. Mister E. continued to walk when he overheard a conversation between two policeman.
    "About 1,000 people have disappeared mysteriously within the hour" One said. He was looking in a notebook. "It was in the theater"
    The second one nodded his head as he rubbed his chin.

Mister E. rubbed his head. "What could that mean?" He thought. He turned back around and head back into town.
    Noah
    Magi
    Magi

BD-cash : 5189

Mister E. Makes His Appearance Empty Re: Mister E. Makes His Appearance

Post by Noah Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm

*can i join this topic?*

Noah heard about 1000 people mysteriously disappearing. This had to have been an act of something greater than what was going through the heads of other humans. He knew that this was important. With his magic he used his lvl 3 air element summon and rode the clouds towards the opera house. After about 30 seconds he was there. Now he summoned 3 of his lvl 1 air element summons and had two scout out the area outside and sent one inside to investigate the opera house. I hope there is a lead here.

*Non combat summons are unlimited - My lvl 3 does not count in the req. section atm*=
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am

-Yea, its all good-
    Mister E. walked around the town, listening to everyone around screaming and yelling about monsters appearing by the opera house. Then finding out about the opera house being made inaccessible by everyone else. Good thing nobody was able to see Mister E. at the moment due to his hidden spiritual pressure which keeps his body hidden. Within minutes he made it back to the opera house . Standing on the outside he noticed creatures looking like they were made up of air.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 am

A Garganta ripped open behind Mister E, and Kyouga stepped out with Shiro clinging onto his back. "Oh, might I ask what brings you to this crime scene, Shinigami?" Kyouga asked Mister E calmly, but Kyouga's prescense was part Arrancar and part something else... At any rate, Kyouga placed his left hand on his hip as he seemed to smile at the man. "Wait, you're here to find out how this happened and who did it, right? To be honest, I was the one to devour the 1,000 humans that were in that same Opera House, and enjoyed every moment of it. Surprise!" Kyouga said happily as he admitted that he was the one to commit the crime. Kyouga wondered if Shiro would be waking up soon...
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 am

Mister E. tilted his head as he saw the arrancar, who was something else.
    "I don't care honestly what happens to these humans" He said calmly. "I'm not allied with the shinigami, I guess you can say i'm a rouge"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:57 am

"Ah, so you're a loner... How interesting..." Kyouga said as he briefly smiled like a fox. "What is it that you care about then?" Kyouga asked Mister E, wondering if this conversation would get even more interesting.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 am

"I care for nothing" He said. "I'm nothing more than what the humans say, a bounty hunter, but i'm not even that either, I work for the ones who are the stronger"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 am

"Are you employed then?" Kyouga asked as he seemed to become more interested. "If not, may I test my strength against you?" Kyouga asked as he hoped that he could get this man to work for him. If Mister E recognized Kyouga for his strength, then Kyouga would have a very powerful ally.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

Mister E sighed. "I have nothing better to do" He said. "And I think Kageteru would like to have some fun"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 am

Kyouga smiled as he gently laid Shiro down on the ground gently. "Awaken when you can, Shiro-Chan..." Kyouga whispered to Shiro quietly before he stood up and walked toward Mister E. "I am Kyouga Minamoto, it's a pleasure. Who are you, sir?" Kyouga said and asked as he introduced himself like a gentleman, something that other Arrancar might not have done. Then again, introduction was a form of respect. However, he would let Mister E make the first move.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

Mister E looked at him.
    "Nice to meet you" He said. "I have no name, and I only go by Mister E"
    He raised up the large claymore he had attached to his back over his head. -look at the character sheet and find Mister E and you'll see his weapon-
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 am

"Nice Zanpakuto, it's taller than mine is! I'm feeling generous today, so I'll let you attack first." Kyouga said politely as he kindly complimented Mister E on his Zanpakuto. However, Kyouga wasn't one to be looked down upon. In fact, he had dormant power that none of the other Arrancar knew about at all.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 am

Mister E. looked at him. "I have a power unknown to the rest of the soul reapers, and it isn't involving the vizards or anything else seen" He said. "You may recognize it"
    His zanpakto claymore changed to one that matched the element of water. "I control the power of elements" He said. He spun his claymore on his finger as a bubble formed and went after Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 am

"Shikigami?! B-but..." Kyouga said as he was entirely caught off gaurd. "H-how... How could you know of that power, let alone use it?!" Kyouga asked flabberghasted after he sonidoed and attempted to claw Mister E's back with his claws. "I've forgotten all about it, and I never learned how to control it...." Kyouga muttered to himself, feeling greatly disturbed by what was happening. Kyouga knew that he had no chance to win, since he mostly relied on the darkness element. In fact, his own son almost killed him in a training session.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 am

Mister E. felt the attack against his back.
    "Ha" He said as his body turned to flames and reappeared beside him.
    "Light" He said. His zanpakto turned into a large claymore with a sun like design on the end of it. He brought it down as light shone over Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:58 am

Kyouga quickly summoned his demonic claymore, Necronia to attempt to neutralize the light temporarily. However, the black streaks on his torso reappeared and the sunlight was quickly turning his flesh black. If this went on, he would be forced to go into his demon form. In any case, Kyouga really needed to keep Mister E from shining light on him. Already, he could feel his demon blood raging from inside of him. On instict, Kyouga shot a Cero at close range towards Mister E. Regardless, Kyouga knew that he would never be able to fight in his Ressurreccion against this man.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 am

Mister E saw the cero being charged and an attempt was made to shoot him at close range. He immediately dodged down and attempted to use a light enforced punch on his stomach when he jumped back instead of dealing the blow.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:47 am

Kyouga felt the light hit him right on the stomach as he didn't have much time to react. Unfortuntely, Kyouga's demon blood decided that it would take over the fight. Steadily, he took on the form of a demonic humanoid beast that was very fearsome (See Released Demon Form in signature). However, Kyouga was actually suffering from his own pain and sins. Kyouga was now crouched down like a rabid beast ready to strike, and he snarled as his nine demonic tails danced around. Kyouga was just a bestial creature now, and he was just acting on primal thoughts.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:54 am

Mister E looked at him. "Pitiful, letting your darkness take over your body" He said. He held up his hands as he called out Al manor spell. It was an ability that combined all of his elements into one attack into his sword.
    It formed a larger version of itself as he brought it down upon Kyouga.
    "Despel that darkness, or your little one will get wounded as well"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Kyouga quickly came to his senses, and reverted back to original form. Kyouga then did the bravest thing that he could; Kyouga had stopped the sword with his bare hands. Unfortunately, the damage had dealt a number on him physically. Blood was pouring out of his arms, hands, and the wounds that Shiro had once given him. "Never threaten my son like that..." Kyouga said quietly in an angry tone after he puked up a large amount of his own blood. Somehow, Kyouga had the resilience to still be standing, even though he was severely injured. Then again, he did have a determined look in his eyes. For him to put his life on the line was definitely one of the qualities that made him a man.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Mister E. shook his head.
    "I wasn't threatening him" He said. "You were, with your demon's release thing, allowing it to take control like that"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:51 pm

"Even so, I let it happen for a reason... I've noticed that you can fully transform temporarily into an element of your choosing, but even you must have a weakness. I admit, fighting you at full strength would only lead to you killing me. However, there is a very good chance that you are mortal if your opponent is touching your Zanpakuto..." Kyouga lectured calmly, and shot a Cero out of his mouth, hoping that he wouldn't be able to become another element right away. All the while, Kyouga was steadily regenerating.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Mister E laughed at him as he immediately changed his element to wind and the cero went through his body.
    "Tsk Tsk" He said calmly. "For someone who's part of 'that' clan should know about the powers I control, especially since the clan is no longer around, and i'm the only one able to use this power now"
    He laughed a bit as his zanpakto appeared on his back. "This fight is over now Kyouga" He said. "We know about each other's abilities, lets leave it at that"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"Very well... We will part ways here Mister E, but we are bound to meet each other again at some point. Besides, there are other things that require my attention..." Kyouga said calmly as he picked up Shiro, and made him hold on. Kyouga didn't waste any time as he walked towards a Garganta that he created, but he was still greatly disturbed that there was still someone alive that was able to use Shikigani. However, Kyouga stopped and turned around to face Mister E again. "Are you interested in me too?" Kyouga asked wondering if Mister E was curious about him like Satan was. At any rate, Kyouga was concerned that he wasn't the typical Half-breed at all. Yet, it was strange that this feeling just wouldn't go away....
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:26 am

Mister E. walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder.
    "I guess you may say that" He said. "But, its only because i know you can overpower your demon blood and be able to control it without going into a rampage" He faced the garganta. "I'll go with you and help you" He said. "And about the Shikigani, that'll be revealed within time"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:32 pm