Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Mister E.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Mister E. Empty Mister E.

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 am

Shinigami Template

Human Name: Ethiram

Shinigami Name: Mister E.

Previous Division: 7
    Rank Achieved: Vice Captain

Residence: Karakura
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Mysterious. His true personality is always hidden behind his persona. He can me calm one minute, happy another, and angry later.

Story: {Character history human life, plus life, shinigami life, current life etc etc.}
    Human Life: Ethiram was once known as a great chess player. Nobody had ever beaten him in a chess game. One day, he realized he could see spirits and mysterious monsters. He was challenged to a life or death match in chess, ironic isn't it. In the end, Ethiram payed the price and died.
    Plus Life: His soul lived on around the chess tournament area. He haunted around the area to no end, making sure nobody would win the tournament. The area soon became empty and the tournament area was soon torn down. Out of anger, his soul was slowly becoming a hollow. As the hollow hole was beginning to form, a shinigami came and purified his spirit. His soul had been released from its shackles to the human world, and was on its way to the soul society.
    Shinigami Life: Ethiram was sent to the Rukon district after his spirit was purified. He appeared on the outskirts of Rukongai and wondered around aimlessly. He was soon taken in by the elder of the district and was raised in the etiquette of Soul Society. He learned about the history, the places of the rukon district, the seireitei and the gottei 13. Ethiram soon discovered that he had the ability to go to the gotei 13 and train to be a shinigami. The elder said he would be alright if he left and Ethiram was accepted into the shinigami academy. While in the academy, Ethiram made friends with many of the well known shinigami of today. He became friends with a few of the Minamoto Clan members, he became friends with Haji Yukimura, who was captain of the 7th Division at the time of his joining. Ethiram stayed in the academy for a year and a half before he finally graduated. He got marks on his swordsmanship and his hand to hand combat. However, he was poor at Kido. He was accepted into the 7th Division, but as days went on, he was moved out of the 7th Division and was moved on to the 2nd Division. While in the 2nd division, He trained for endless days to where he would be to weak for most things. However, he was sent on a mission to the human world, and finished it within a day. The mission was to find a group of hollows who have been capturing young humans. He found the group and killed them all. As he returned to the 2nd division, he found out how he was going to become the 2nd division vice captain. However, all that ended when the zanpakto spirits went on a rampage. After that, he learned about the Vizards and how the Vizards were created. He wanted to learn more about the Vizards but not much was learned except they were artificial hollows, or psuedo arrancar. Ethiram even went as far as wanting to become a Vizard, but his division disbanded the idea and it was since then forgotten. With nowhere else to go, he was sent to the human world where he trained to become a better shinigami
    Current Life: He is a rouge shinigami who helps anyone, he has even gone so far as to help the arrancar, even if they were his original enemies. Ethiram disbanded his old name and has gone by the name Mister E. due to the mysterious actions he takes. He is best known to deliver messages to other people in order to find out who can solve them.

RP Sample: (I'll work on this later on)

Last edited by yamamoto_takeshi on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [Added how he became VC level])
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Mister E. Empty Re: Mister E.

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 am

you must have a previous division, and if you achieved a vice captain rank, i need a whole history about how you achieved it, who your captain was and all that.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

Well, its unknown, as he wasn't inside the historical archives on the 7th Division. I guess you can say he's mysterious. I was going to describe all that after he met a soul reaper or something. But i'll try to edit it.....
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5474

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am

Okay, this is an application, so i will need all those details, you can introduce your self mysterious, but to be able to approve a non existing vice captain, im going to need all that, if its alright with you.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 am

As I said, i''ll edit it tomorrow
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm

approved, also, your previous division should be 2nd, not 7th ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:43 pm

lol, *forgot*
    XD sowwy i'll fix that if needed
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 5188

Mister E. Empty Mr. E's Zanpakto

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 am

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name: Illuminare
    Weapon type: Claymore
    Zanpakuto Appearance: -Look at Mr. E's character app, his weapob is what he's holding.-
    Zanpakuto Element: Light and Dark

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: Illuminare has the appearance of a young man, younger than Mr. E himself, but in naturality, he's older. He has the ability to manifest himself but can't participate in any battles. Illuminare is seen wearing a white robe so his appearance is unknown.

Released

Release Command: Shine, Illuminare
    Release Appearance: Illuminare takes the form of a claymore with a large sun on the blade. The blade has the ability to control the power of light.
    Passive abilities:(Skills that work from the moment of release and do not require activating)(only 2 allowed)

1.luce e buio
    Luce e Buio is an ability that allows Mr. E to hide in the shadows. He can attack from the shadows depending on the section he is hidden at.

2.ombra di luce
    Ombra di Luce, an ability that allows Mr. E to turn his body into light its self. He can appear in area's further away, just not all the way across the world.

Activated abilities: (Offensive and Defensive skills gained that require commands to activate)

1. Ability Name: ombra del diavolo
    Ability Type: Defensive
    Activation Command: Devil's Shadow
    Ability Description: Devils shadow allows Mr. E to use his shadow to form a weapon at will. This weapon has all the characteristics of his zanpakto's shikai form.
    Downside: He has to display a shadow for it to work.

2. Ability Name:
    Ability Type: (Offensive/Defensive)
    Activation Command:(what you say to initiate the ability to work)
    Ability Description:(What does it do?)
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way)

3. Ability Name:

Bankai: (4th Seat and above)

Final Release Name: diavolo angelo di luce dell'ombra
    Bankai Appearance: Mr. E's shadow surrounds his body, giving him a dark like appearance. He gains large horns on his head and glowing red eyes. He can twist the shadow at will and form whatever he wants, as long as it's a weapon. He also gains wings of an angel on his back, hence the name of his bankai, Devil's Shadow Angel's Light.
    Passive Abilities Gained:(2 ADDITIONAL to the ones given by Shikai)

1. spada del diavolo
    This move forms a sword out of the shadow of the devil.

2.angelo personale
    This move forms a staff made out of the holy light from his body.

Main Abilities:

1. Ability Name:

2. Ability Name:

3. Ability Name:
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Topic merged, and moved, Suzu, is this character done?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Just about. :)
    I've been trying to work on ideas and stuff, but I'm going to make up abilities as I go, and when I do, i'll write them down so I can work on the zanpakto.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm

So for now that's all of them? I'll leave this here for you so that you can edit add stuff every now and then.
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 5188

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 am

I'm making Mister E a new person instead a shinigami. I've played shinigami to much so, I'll make Mister E a magi.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 pm

So your saying that this app is no longer valid?

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Put it in scraps. I made a new one with a new name, but still under the alias of Mister E.
    His name is Kogasu Ethiram and i think I made him a Magi.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 pm

yes, i noticed that, im placing locking this and leave it here, just in case you change your mind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:39 am