Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+17
Aoyama Moshiro
Ciel
cool beans
Aki_624
Vergo
Hanzo Mifune
Jeremy Winters
Sanba Yukimura
Asari Asakura
Cross Marian
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
Senetue
Loli Gaga
Roukostu
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
21 posters

The Created Haven

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128870

The Created Haven - Page 3 Empty Re: The Created Haven

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 am

Mugen stood in the same spot he was in earlier. He had a confused look as he scanned the area.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 am

Claire patted her cheeks to stop the blushing in realization that the new senetue looked like a hat, she kept on staring at him, wondering what he was saying. "HAHA, Senetue is talking funny"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11593

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm

"Okay, where do you want to go, Sene-chan?" Kyouga asked Senetue as he gently patted his head. Kyouga thought very kindly of Senetue, and he wondered if Senetue would like to live with him after this war was over.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Mugen sighed as it seemed he had been ignored. He took the zanpakto and let it go as it stood on end. He jumped up and stood on it with his tip toes as he squated down.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6117

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Senetue seemed to bounce on his stubby little legs, waving his hands around in the air as he heard Claire say he was talking funny and Kyouga gave him a question before gently patting his head in the process. This caused Senetue to rub his cheeks before flapping them slightly and pointing at Claire. "Care, ou et meh jo two hole low een tow. (Claire, you and me go to holloween town)" He said, pointing from Claire to Kyouga and himself before telling the location of where he wanted to go if anyone could actually understand what he was trying to tell them.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9036

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Lee slowly turned his head toward the small little arrancar as it began to speak in an awful....tiny language. The purple orb shifting from one person to the next. Claire, Kyouga, Senetue, Mugen, Cross. He then turned toward the tiny Senetue and slowly rose his index finger and moved it from one side to the other
    "No one is going anywhere right now, not after the direct attack against the soul society."

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Mugen looked at this guy. He slowly opened his lips as words began to escape them.
    "You can't keep me here you know" He said. "I'm not going to be held captive when I came here to meet the great Lee who allowed my escape from that pitiful soul reaper"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11593

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 pm

"Yeah, that's him..." Kyouga said calmly as he pointed at what was now Lee. "I'm sorry Sene-chan, but I promise that I'll take you to Holloween Town and to the Mansion after this is over. Now, I have to fight those persistent Shinigami. While I'm gone, I expect you and Claire to take care of each other. Can you do that for me, Sene-chan?" Kyouga said and asked Senetue reassuringly in a gentle tone with a smile. With that, Kyouga waved calmly good-bye as he opened and exited through a Garganta.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Claire giggled as she haggled the tiny Senetue, he was as adorable as ever, yet something about the new makes her squeal in joy. "We will go there after this battle, we will visit my grandmother there, she will give you milk and cookies, do you still have the same appetite?."

She then turned to Kyouga who was already leaving, she was impressed by how much he had matured in the past few years, she could almost remember Ciel talking about him and how he missed being shinigami, yet here he was, acting all cool about. Claire chuckled.

"You don't need to worry about us, we will just be here playing with the big machines." she gave a thumbs down, what mostly would consider a disapproval, it was more like she was pointing downwards than anything.

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Senetue closed his eyes as he was upset from what Lee said as he really wanted to go to Holloween Town as it seemed he had received a much more child like personality with his new form as tears appeared in the corner of his eyes. Yet he looked to what Kyouga said before waving goodbye and turning towards Claire who he wandered over to and brought a stub like arm up to where his mouth would be and stood there. "I hun-hun." He said, pretty much saying hungry but saying it twice and pretty much removing the gry part from it as he looked to Claire with his black and red eyes. He pretty much looked exactly like a little boy and he only seemed to fill the role with his speech problem and the fact that his reiatsu level was seemingly the lowest now out of the group of Cross, Rou, Kyouga and Claire.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Lee turned to watch Kyouga make his leave after placing the small Senetue to be left in Claire's care. He then let the orb turn itself toward Mugen and rose his left hand up and pointed toward himself as he replied
    "I am indeed the Lee you speak of. And you would do well to remember that you are here out of the gracious nature and to know that my younger brother had something he was holding back, must run in the family."
    He then looked to Cross, then to Roukostu, and then Claire and Senetue and finally Mugen and spoke
    "So, whom wishes to head up the rear assault? I can send only one to keep the presence at a minimum."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 pm

"I jo ere Care joes. (I go where Claire Goes)" Senetue said, jumping up and down before he leaped, doing a back flip in the process and landed on top of Claire's head as he laid down on it on his stomach. "Naaa~" He said, stretched his arms and legs out before he allowed them to fall limp and he just laid there with his eyes closed, doing pretty much the same thing he had done with Kyouga earlier.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Mugen sighed from his spot on his zanpakto.
    "Sir Lee, if I may go with you to your destination?" He asked. He rubbed his head as he jumped off the zanpakto. He reached out and grabbed it as it turned into purple smoke and went into his hand.
    Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5151

Post by Asari Asakura Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 pm

The lone large shadowy figure of a man, Asari Asakura appears just outside the barrier of Lee's "Haven"

"Just as i thought" he said as he rubbed his chin peering at the barrier "Might take a hell of a lot more than a simple kido spell to get through this barrier..."

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Claire wore Senetue on her head as she sensed a presence of another Espada near by. "Lasci-sama?" she thought, it had been months since she last saw him, almost as if he were hiding from her, but eitherway, she bid no goodbyes to him before leaving Hueco Mundo.

This was when the strangest thought came across her head. "Could it be that he came here to see mee?" Claire was silently blushing on her own world. "I'll go out for a bit" she said, it felt as though that she wasn't asking for permission and was just saying. "Come Senetue, lets go see if your father is here."

She looked back seemingly looking for the old senetue following her, it was only there that she recalled him being in his new form now. "Ehh, we cant have races anymore" she complained with a grin.

"But no worries, now you can experience a broom ride with meh." Crushing yet another card, a broom transport appeared floating infront of them and clair stepped on it like a skate board.

"Zoom Zoom!!"
    she screamed as it made a blasting sound sending her off together with Senetue hat version elsewhere.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 pm

One of his eyes opened and looked down towards Clair when he heard her mention Lasci, watching as she seemed to wonder if he he came by to see her which made his eyes close as he nuzzled his cheek against her head. Then suddenly she mentioned him and a father which caused his eyes to go wide and look down at her. "Fah... ther?" He said, pretty much saying it correctly but with emphasis on the a as he didn't know he had a father, he thought he was just a normal natural born hollow and arrancar. Yet he continued to listen as she talk about how they can't have races anymore but he can go on a broom ride with her which he closed his eyes and released a very soft yawn. His arms then held onto her head as they took off, going who knows where.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Claire sped up even more sending them to Rukongai. "HAHA, hangon tightly, Hiro-kun"

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/rukongai-f168/lasci-s-arrival-curiousity-bites-t3281.htm#67159
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468780

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

*Sanba makes his way outside of the 11th division barrier to join up with Asari*

You are right Asari, we will need full power spells to blast this barrier down. Once Bo arrives we may begin the process.

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Lee slowly rose his right hand over his face as he cursed toward Clair as he was more than tempted to say something and possibly take off a leg or an arm. She was too careless and would be a problem. He then turned toward Mugen and let the purple orb shift around as if trying to analyze the words and replied
    "Mugen, I want you to head to the Rear of the 3rd squad. Order the clones to attack and weaken the back side. After which, Find Kyouga and if things go well, destroy the third squad. If not, retreat back here."
    Lee paused as he turned himself to the side and looked outward. He rose his left hand in air
    "Well, on second thought. It would seem that they are going to try and bring the fight to my door step. Kyuuga, I may need something from you...."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 am

Mugen nodded his head. "Does that mean i go to the first division? As that is where kyouga is at right now"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 am

Lee nodded his head as he slowly turned his head toward him and then rose his left hand toward Mugen and spoke
    "But first, as you seem to have a little bit power and your powers of illusion will work for you..."
    A red spark jolted out and faded. A black jolt did a similar motion as he then spoke
    "I have held this form for long enough, the condensed spiritual power is starting to become a bother. I just need to top it off. And make sure that you, above all else, bring Kyouga back. Fight if you want but if you both are captured, I will have more trouble than normal to come and save you both."
    Another set of red and black jolts leap out, trying to latch onto what ever might be within there grasp.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 am

Mugen bowed. "Yes, master" He said. His body started to fade out but it stopped as he stood back up again. "Master, here, take some of my spiritual energy"
    He held his hands out in front of him as a ball of purple energy formed.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 am

The purple orb shifted toward the spiritual energy that Mugen was so willing to give up. This was little bit that would be the final drops of water that break the dam. He moved his hand down as the jolts started to latch onto the energy. More and more started to appear and then slowly started to shrink, the red jolts slowly flickering to a gold color. When the energy was gone, he moved the right arm up as it started to crack. He slowly knelt down and wrapped his arms around his knees as he started to glow and his back broke as the light shined outward. When the light dimmed down, the figure slowly rose up as Lee took in a deep breath and exhaled.

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 am

Mugen looked at him.
    "I'm glad I was able to help Master" He said. "I'll go head to the division you wish me to go to"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 am

(After coming back from leaving)
    The ordata opened up behind Lee. Walking out of it was Mugen and following behind him was Kyouga. "Master, i've returned with kyouga" He said calmly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:52 pm