Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+17
Aoyama Moshiro
Ciel
cool beans
Aki_624
Vergo
Hanzo Mifune
Jeremy Winters
Sanba Yukimura
Asari Asakura
Cross Marian
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
Senetue
Loli Gaga
Roukostu
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
21 posters

The Created Haven

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9037

The Created Haven Empty The Created Haven

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    This Area was Made From Lee's New Found Powers. Within His barrier, The Arrancar and All Whom He Deems Worthy Are Allowed To Roam Freely Within This Newly Formed Area That He Has Purposed To them To Use To There Needs As Well As His Own
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

The Created Haven Empty Re: The Created Haven

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 am

Lee stood at the top of the building, atop the fence as he held his arms across his chest as he looked over what he had done. The true powers of a god laid within creation, not only destruction. To be able to make such a wonderful place and not even break a sweat. He rose his left hand outward as he just held it there in wait for the others.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128871

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 am

A garganta opened up behind Lee. Stepping out of it was Cross. "I think I need a new look" He said as he stood by Lee now. "I don't like this plain white and black"
    He laughed a bit as he finished his sentence.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8360

Post by Roukostu Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:54 am

Roukostu stepped out of the gargantua and looked at Cross, "hmph....you're right.... you really don't look good in black and white...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:26 am

Lee slowly turned his head to the right side as he glanced behind himself and looked to see garganta open itself up a few yards behind him and Cross soon showed himself and spoke of wishing for a different attire color. Lee then looked over to see another garganta open itself to let Roukostu onto the scene. Lee slowly turned his attention back toward the sun set and let his head tilt to the side
    "Oh, I'm sure what ever you pick will suit you for how ever long you keep it."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 am

Cross nodded. A swarm of wasps surrounded his body as a new outfit was picked.

Spoiler:
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Lee turned toward Cross and nodded his head as he then looked outward toward the skies
    "I think I'll go out and see what kind of trouble I can cause. When everyone else gets here, find somewhere else to go and play. I want some alone time with some soul reapers. It seems that the best way to learn is be a good old fashioned first hand experiences."
    He then rose his left hand up and let his right foot step outward as he walked right into a garganta
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Cross nodded his head as he fazed out of the area, going somewhere else, unknown to him.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8360

Post by Roukostu Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 am

Roukostu against the fence of the roof and sat against it, reading a book.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 am

Cross slid to a sudden stop as he felt a disturbance.
    "Is something going on in Soul Society?" He asked Rou, he appeared to have stopped next to her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 am

Beilee was surprised upon walking into the said area, like a hidden door leading to a hidden oasis, like crossing a boundary of a new world, Lee didnt think such things could exist. "Just like the living world" she said, giving somewhat a fake smile.

Fake for she knew they were at the same place, it was a lot like a dream to her, something was off with the area, or so, maybe her senses are wrong.

It was cloaked, who would've thought that from a far, you would see the 11th Division, yet, upon following a hollow route, it would lead you to this.

Beilee found her self staring down at the yard over at the roof of what appeared to be Karakura Highscool.

"This place is giving me so many memories."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 am

A garganta opened in front of the building, directly before the gates. A metallic looking leg moved free from the rift that was made. When the creature was fully out, it was rather tall looking. Lee slowly turned his head from one side to the other as the right hand rose to the side of his head and covered it, the light coughing emitting from where the mouth would be.
    "Damn....wasn't supposed to go by....this fast."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 am

Cross looked at Lee as he immediately ran over to him.
    "Why do you look like that?" He asked. He had his arms crossed as he looked at him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Lee turned his head toward Cross as he seemed to be the first to approach him. But still. He spoke
    "I ran into more trouble than I first thought I would. That damned soul reaper blinded me for......"
    He paused. He did not have an answer, it would have to go away when it decided to, if it ever did. He spoke once more
    "This is my third transformation. either way, my plans for the attack went as planned regardless. The third is over half destroyed by more than half there own attacks. The point that soul reapers can not stop a threat without massive damage was proof enough. Now."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 am

Claire run out from a garganta opening from open air, she crushed an umbrella card and used it to lessen the gravitational impact.

"Faster hiro-kun hahahah" she laughed, it seems like they've done what they're supposed to in Sereitei.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6118

Post by Senetue Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 am

Senetue came running out of the garganta after what Claire said for it seemed he was trying to race her but he was just a little to big and a little to slow to beat her this time around as he came falling out of the sky. At one minute he was on ground and in a split second he found himself falling before he smashed into the ground with a loud bang which caused the ground to rip up and fly out to form a crater. He chuckled as he stood up, his white eyes looking to the ground before he leaped out of the crater, yawning before he sat on the ground and looked off to the side. It seemed his attention was pulled to something.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 am

Lee slowly turned his attention toward more sounds this time. He felt the light ting in his head. His sense was off but it was coming back. He slowly turned the tall body back toward the sounds and spoke
    "Did you have fun?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 am

"The captain and commander found the key to quickly" Claire gigled as she landed softly unlike Senetue. She closed the umbrella as it turned back into a card.

"Neh, hiro kun, you haven't digested the Nobles head yet have you?" She turned to hiro then gave a smile towards Lee. "I asked him to bite the head in whole, but that Noble is still alive."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42267

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 pm

*Neo came walking out and looked at the thing that's apparently Lee*

Well it certainly looks like you got your butt kicked, but you do have a point, the Shinigami can't stop us without any collateral damage, it seems that they do more destroying then protecting...

Spoiler:
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Lee listened to what it was that Clair said about the hostage situation. It seemed the little game she wished for was not as grand as she had planned. The single orb slowly started to flicker, as if a flash light that was being cut on after a long time of not being used. The light glowing purple as it moved from one side to the other and then turned to the side as the body turned to face Neo and nodded the head and spoke
    "Yes, it is true. I ran into a few snags. As for..."
    He rose his left arm out and looked it over with the eye
    "This, I can only hope it gets better. This is the third time I've changed."

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Cross sighed. "I heard there was a new threat in the human world" HE said. He took a breath. "It appears your brother was taken over by his zanpakto, and that zanpakto has gone evil" He said. "What should be done, he may cause problems as he's supposedly going after this, Illusion Castle"
    He looked around. "I've done my own spieing with my wasps" He said..
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Claire chuckled a laughter as things were getting more exiting than she thought. "This is getting pretty interesting." She started. "Sad as it is reality, trouble in the living world is not our agenda, in fact we cause it, Gotei 13 will be torn apart in no time."

Beilee gave Claire a sharp Claire seemingly mad at what she said. "Claire-sama!" Beilee is Claire's human, although on her side, the living world was still her home.

"ERmm.. well, i can send a person or two, i suppose, but its not like this person will destroy your world Lee-chan"

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6118

Post by Senetue Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 pm

A frown instantly came to Senetue's face as his hands moved to grip his stomach, a slight whine coming from him as his stomach began to hurt for it was probably Claire's past Fraccion that she had fed him. "My tummy hurts." He said, rolling onto him stomach before his hands gripped the ground and he coughed up what appeared to be the head that Claire was talking about which had patched of skull visible in random areas, a sign that he had yet to break him down. "I don't feel so good..." Senetue said, pretty much curling up into a ball as he shivered on the ground, closing his white eyes as it felt like his stomach was going to rip apart from the pain being delivered.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Lee slowly turned the purple orb over toward Cross as he spoke of his brother. He then replied simply
    "Always Was Weak."
    The head turned his head toward Clair as she spoke the truth of the matter. The head rose and fell in a nod as he then watched as the human Lee spoke out against the not caring of the human world. Lee looked toward Clair and then back to the human Lee and then paused. He then turned his attention elsewhere, more so Senetue just in time to see a skull of some...thing? Lee slowly rose his right hand and pointed toward Senetue and spoke
    "Senetue, what is the matter?"
    He then turned to Clair as he spoke once more to her
    "How are the clones? Are they ready yet?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Cross sighed again.
    "But what if he decides to help in this plan you've got set?" He asked. Cross was asking a lot of questions for unknown reasons. But it was evident he wanted to see what that boy's power held.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:09 am