Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+17
Aoyama Moshiro
Ciel
cool beans
Aki_624
Vergo
Hanzo Mifune
Jeremy Winters
Sanba Yukimura
Asari Asakura
Cross Marian
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
Senetue
Loli Gaga
Roukostu
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
21 posters

The Created Haven

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

The Created Haven - Page 2 Empty Re: The Created Haven

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 pm

"Ehh, this is because you ate pass your limmit" Claire teased seemingly hiding her concern with amusement. Claire gave Senetue a belly rub then later handed him some digestion pills. "That should do the trick for now."

Looking over at what Hiro had spat out, it was only then that she realized it was the head. Claire grabbed a hand full of its hair and faced it on eye level.

The noble opened its eyes and yelled. "AHHHH!! AHHH! What, whats happening? Where am i? im floating? wheres my body? im... YOU!!" Claire laughed his reaction, cause it was nothing new to her, it looks like something she had done before.

Claire placed the head on the class room desk and stared at it as it panicked even more, to her, watching the head was like watching cartoons on television. "neh, Mr. Noble, you should curse a lot."
    The noble started cursing her, it seemed like she triggered him to do exactly what she wanted.

"I always wanted a cursing head, i have all sorts of heads, but this one is special, he is a noble, a noble that the shinigami's neglected."

Claire played with the nobles face as she continued. "If he gets back alive one day, it will mean trouble for the shinigami's, he is the highest ranking officer, i bet they'd hear a mouthful from him, my cursing head HAHAHAHA."

To her own amusement, she almost didnt realize Lee was speaking with her.

"The clones, they are up and running, they've been devouring souls all over, and the shinigamis aren't doing anything about it. As for the Version 2.1 they're ready whenever."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6117

Post by Senetue Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

It appeared that the Fraccion that he had eaten were really messing with his stomach as his body seemed to glow as he took the pills and quickly swallowed them while he continued to whine and began to slam his fist into his stomach. "Stop hurt..." He said, his eyes going wide as his body rippled slightly before he leaned forward, coughing up another item this time which resembled a spear before he shivered. It wasn't so much that he ate past his limit but the amount of power from her previous three fraccion was beginning to mess with his stomach and overall his body. "It hurts so much." He said, pressing his face against the ground and pretty much part of the spear as he tried to nullify the pain with other pain.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9036

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Lee let his orb turn back toward Cross as he would not the subject be. This left Lee turn turn back to something far more....attention grabbing. He noticed that the skull was still quite active and angry from Clair herself. Lee rose his metallic right arm and placed the tip of his index finger onto the side of the head and pushed it quizzically as he spoke once more
    "make sure to keep him. That might be another blow we can strike to the soul society even more. And thanks to the distractions we have provided, they are more than ready with there lack of planning. Activate them. I don't want to give the shinigami's any sort of rest."
    Lee stopped poking the head as he turned his attention toward Senetue as he regurgitated yet another item from his endless void.
    "This is becoming more and more problematic."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11593

Post by Kyouga Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Kyouga now found himself in The Created Haven, and had no idea how he got here. "My, my... Was I daydreaming again?" Kyouga asked happily. "Did I miss anything?" Kyouga asked in a calmer tone. Apparently, Kyouga had absolutely no idea what was going on around his at all.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Claire was getting worried about Senetue yet she knew not of ways to show affection, but she loved her tub buddy. "Senetue, if you are to get stronger, you must over come this."

The sudden seriousness in her tone was a shocking scene for most, Claire is never serious, though it would appear that Senetue forced her into this state.

"If your gonna end up like those weaklings, you might as well be dead."

Claire shifted back to her old self as she turned to Kyouga and waved. "Not a lot Kyou-chan" she invented yet another nickname for him.

She had great fear in her face although she was back to normal, she wanted to do the task her self, yet she was disinterested to try the clones of Senetue, considering his current state of evolution.

"I'll see to it that someone gets the job done" Claire said to lee.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm

He opened his mouth wide as his white eyes looked towards the ground, his hands clenching into white knuckled fists as he found himself on his hands and knees as he tried to resist crying as he was going through such a painful process. Veins began to even now on various parts of his body before there was pretty much a loud pop and a crimson like liquid was sent pretty much everywhere. Eventually a being which stood around one an a half feet came waddling out from where Senetue was once present, his stubby like legs propelling him forward as his black and red eyes looked around. He didn't say anything before his eyes went wide and he began to sway before collapsing onto his face, the spear next to him shrinking in size to around a foot in length as it appeared Senetue had went through some changes.

Spoiler:

New Appearance
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Lee turned the round purple orb toward the newest arrival and then looked back toward Clair and what one could only assume to be tough love. It seemed the endless void of a stomach is going through some changes. The orb turned back toward Clair as she spoke to Kyouga and then replied
    "Physical changes, Third squad is more than a wreck."
    Lee turned himself over toward Senetue as he turned into a mess. The orb shifting around as if trying to take in what was going on and make sure not to forget it. A small little thing came out as Lee turned toward Senetue and slowly knelt down and let the orb look over the now changed creature with interest as he spoke
    "It would seem I'm not the only one going through changing."

Spoiler:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 am

Claire had a hidden smile carved on her face as she walked up to senetue and crushed a blanket card covering him. "You've done well" she whispered then turned to Lee. "Im ready to go whenever you wish, Lee-kun."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:06 am

His head slowly rose to look towards Lee, his red and black eyes seemed to watch him closely before they closed and then looked towards Claire when she wandered over and covered him with a blanket before telling him he's done well. A smile appeared underneath his scarf before his head rested against the floor and finally his eyes closed once against as the blanket slowly rose and fell. It seemed with the new transformation came a sort of tiredness and he would need sleep as to adjust not only to the new body but the fact that he weighed much less than he previously did. Though a quick feel of his reiatsu would tell the story that he seemed to have became weaker than what he once was, almost to the point of it being almost non-existent.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128870

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:32 am

Cross pulled out a cigarette from his pocket. He lit it with a small cero on the tip of his finger and stuck it in his mouth. He leaned against a wall.
    "Hopefully, this appearance will stay, as I've already changed, just not like that" He said looking at Lee and the arrancar.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 am

"Anyone touches him dies." Claire gave a fair warning to those who attempts to kill him. But as quick as her sudden serios out burst, she reverts back to her real self.

"Well then, where were we?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 am

Cross started to laugh a bit as he heard the warning.
    "I wouldn't dare touch him" He said. He turned away as he continued to smoke his cigarette.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

Lee turned his head down as the single round purple orb-like light looked toward the now tiny figure. Once the red eyes themselves rose to his single one. He slowly let himself rise back up into his slouched looking posture, as if trying to fit himself into a small room. He turned his head toward Clair and then spoke to her
    "I want to have the clones activated as soon as possible and a attack with more of a force would do the trick. I want to have company when we next meet the soul reapers. Going in alone would put me to a disadvantage even now."
    He then noticed Claire getting rather defensive over the small thing. Lee slowly rose his right hand for her to stop
    "So long as he is alive, he is still under my watch. As are any of you. Losing soldiers wins no war."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 am

Claire clenches over Lee's arm, he was not the type to accept nor neglect something that of which, but it was Claire's nature. "Claire loves Lee-sama" she teased, it was just one way of her showing her appreciation to his understanding of her, but her acting was so believable that she almost looked like a high school girl in-love.

The tremmors went closer to them as cracks began to appear on the fields. From the fields came out an army of Senetue clones (his original form) but it felt as thought that something much powerful was still masking its presence.

Claire let loose of his arm and jumped on one of the clones. "Go hiro-kun go" the one clone she choose almost seemingly looked the closest to Senetues earlier form.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

"So, what do we do with this spirit in the living world?" He asked. "Should we rid him from the world, or just let him live and do whatever he wants?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 am

"You seem so eager to meet him, i'll send you there then, bring someone as you please." Claire suggested as she promised Beilee to send someone at the sometime making Cross happy.

making cross happy, was definitely something that would benefit her.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 am

Apparently Kyouga hadn't paid attention to what Claire had said, and Kyouga walked over to the new Senetue. He then sat down next to Senetue with a gentle smile. Kyouga was glad that Senetue had changed, but he knew that Senetue would be a lot stronger after he had some rest.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 am

"I'll go, but I'm not fighting him, to complicated" he said. He turned around. "Shall i bring him here for you Lee?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:50 am

Claire watched over Kyouga who was watching the sleeping Senetue. Claire could almost imagine Lasci doing the same thing, it made her blush furiously.

((Suzu, you can bring someone else with you, heck use the cross account this time XD ^_^))
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 am

(Well, Lee told me that nobody could come to here and what not and i'll use the Cross Account later for the zanpakto.)

Cross sighed. "I guess I'll go now" He said. He pressed his hand against the air as a garganta formed. "Lee, I'll bring him here" He said calmly. He walked through as it closed behind him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 am

Lee slowly turned his head down to his arm as Claire had latched herself to his arm and then spoke about loving him. He slowly turned his head in the other direction as he looked over toward Cross whom spoke of the problem child again. When Claire released him, he turned to see a new little army of endless voided stomachs. This was pleasing to see, they would be like a plague of rabid dogs eating everything. He then nodded his head toward the actions of Cross. To let him in would be a possible risk but with the power, it would be fine in some way, shape or form.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5872

Post by Cross Marian Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 am

From the human world, Cross opened up a garganta. He allowed Mugen to cross through so he could fight the young girl. Now standing in the Created Haven that Lee had created, Mugen stared on at the arrancar inside.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 am

Senetue muttered to himself in his sleep which sounded pretty much like incomprehensible gibberish as there was such a commotion he found it pretty hard to get any sort of rest or sleep in. His eyes opened and looked at the spear at his side, standing up he reached out with his little stubby arms and placed it on his back before he looked up towards Kyouga and rose it up and sat it where his mouth would be if it wasn't covered by his scarf. Then in what appeared to be a split second he disappeared and once again reappeared laying on his stomach on top of Kyouga's head. He stretched his arms and legs out and produced what appeared to be a very cute little sigh as he closed his red and black eyes and laid there, enjoying how high up he was on top of Kyouga's head.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:10 am

Kyouga looked at Claire with a fox-like smile. The scene looked even cuter than it already was, due to the fact that Senetue was resting on his head. Does she like me? he thought as he looked at her with his fox-like smile.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 am

"Naaaa~" Senetue said, wiggling his stubby arms and legs as he laid perfectly center on Kyouga even though he was pretty much shaking his entire body by doing this rather strange action of wiggling them up and down. "Jo." Senetue said in gibberish, what he said was completely unknown as he pretty much shifted to sitting on top of Kyouga's head before he began to tap his stub like hands against Kyouga's forehead. "Jo where." He said, chuckling slightly as he jumped off Kyouga's head and turned to begin to tug on Kyouga's clothing. "Et jo Somwhere."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:15 pm