Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Loli Gaga
Lee_Takamoto
6 posters

Base of Operations

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Base of Operations Empty Base of Operations

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

A single foot lowered itself to rest on the ground. It was covered in golden armor, gray markings were made out on the armor. The armor stopped at the hips as the rest of the upper body was bare. Red tattoo like markings covered his chest and his upper arms. A blood red necklace with razor like connections circled around his neck. His golden hair stayed motionlessly in place. His eyes swirled with red and gold every now and again, and the smile he wore as his eyes looked up, they were focused on a single soul reaper he had in his grasp. He looked around as there were several other bodies scattered about. Killing them would have been beyond pointless but leaving them alive would have also caused even more problems. He let out a sigh as he spoke himself
    "If I could have used a spell or two this would have gone by quicker. Going under the radar really has it's draw backs."
    He released the soul reaper as he passed out on the ground. He rose his left hand up and placed it near his mouth as he let his teeth bite into his thumb. He then rose it out as a single diamond winged-like butter fly formed. The butterfly fluttered off his thumb and into the sky, one after the other flew off as he waited for the tease's to get to there proper locations.

Tease = The arrancar equivalent of a hell butterfly
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Base of Operations Empty Re: Base of Operations

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Beilee who had just received a message from Claire made her way through the 11th Division ground unnoticed. It was surprising how shinigamis saw her as no threat being a human, whils she could very well kill them with just her sealed power.

"Uhmo.. lee-sama?" Nearing Lee, she spoke from a distance still unsure if he was the one Claire wanted her to meet. "Funny, my friends call me Lee as well... I'm Claire's human, im here to assist you in her absence, it would appear that she wants to play with the captain and commander a little more."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

A garganta opened up in the base, waking out of it was Cross. He had hold of his stomach as he walked out. he opened his free hand and a wasp came out. It fluttered over to the spot that he was holding and stung the wound, sealing it with its healing attributes.
    He got down as he was now in front of lee.
    "Did everything go well?" He asked.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

"It would seem so, but I'm curious as to why the distraction was needed..." Kyouga said calmly as he came out of a Garganta. However, Kyouga's eyes widened as he saw Lee. So... That's why... he thought as he saw that Lee had completely changed.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8492

Post by Roukostu Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Gargantua opened up and Roukostu stepped through her hand still had blood on it, "well that brat was easily taken care of...though i didn't kill him.... I want to get a chance to fight him again...so then...how's everyone doing"Roukostu said, she looked at Cross and smiled, "so how's the wound?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Cross noticed the arrival of Kyouga, but ignored his presence afterwards. He rose up from his spot and walked over towards the wall. He leaned against it as Roukostu showed up. He looked up from his spot and looked at her hand.
    "I'm doing fine" He said calmly. "You took care of him nicely"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

"heh....well i found someone i would like to fight now....though he was very weak....he didn't put a single scratch on me....how poorly done...."Roukostu said as she continued to lick her bloody hand.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

Lee slowly turned his head toward a small human that spoke of being there to help him due to Clair wishing to play around more. He slowly let out a elongated breath but paused as he heard the name similarities. He laughed at this lightly as he already enjoyed her presence. He then looked over to Cross whom came out wounded but alive. Kyouga was next to arrive and spoke of what they were sent out for. Lee slowly moved himself toward Cross as he saw Roukostu appearing there after. He stopped in front of Cross as he began to speak
    "You all did wonderful jobs. I myself had a little snag too but it was all to make sure we have a solid foothold in the Soul Society. To come and try to take over a squad base from the front would have cause far to much of a mess and un-needed attention. We have to play this game carefully."
    He moved his right hand in front of Cross' wound as a red glow started to glow and radiate toward the wound, slowly healing it.

Keikatsu,Opening Revival
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 am

cross looked at his wound as it began to heal. "T-thank you" he said to Lee.
    The spiritual pressure of someone familiar shot through the area, it was the pressure of a captain, but it wasn't to strong.
    "Is that?" Cross said, cutting off. He recognized the spiritual pressure, but didn't feel like going after it.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

Lee slowly moved his hand back as the red glow faded and he rose it up to look at his hand. He then slowly turned it around as if it was some sort of magical device. He then closed it into a fist as he turned his head to the side as Cross spoke of someone. He slowly rose his right hand up and placed it onto his forehead as he spoke
    "Idiot."
    He looked around as he knelt down to the ground and places his left hand down and spoke
    "So far, the barrier is holding strong. And unless he someone decided to leave a nice little bread trail..."
    He leaned forward and let himself rise back up and then placed his hands onto his hips.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 am

Roukostu looked at Lee, "don't look at me.... I got here by gargantua....unless it was that little one over there"Roukostu said looking at the girl with a bored look.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 am

Cross sighed. "You don't care about him do you?" He asked. He had a smile on his face as he said it. "He seems to be trying to get a hold of you.."
    He put his hand on his stomach, which had fully healed.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am

Lee slowly turned his head to the side as he looked toward Roukostu as she spoke of the human girl leading him there. Lee rose his left hand to the back of his head as he spoke
    "I didn't think that Clair would be so fast to betray."
    He then shook his head and replied
    "But I'll deal with any problems when they become a real problem. As for my little brother, he id going to have to learn that I'm not the same."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 am

Roukostu placed her sword to her lips again, "if you want....i can tear his guts for you?"Roukostu said, but then she thought it over, "but then again...that's too much work....."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 am

Cross laughed softly.
    "And you're going to have to learn he isn't the same either" He said. "That encounter in the rukon district, I felt something from him, just before I shot him, and its not about your father being sealed inside his inner world and what not"
    He began to think about this for a minute.

(oc; @LEE)
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:05 am

Lee turned toward Roukostu and let out a deep breath as she spoke and let his head shake from one side to the other
    "There will be no need. Deaths are to be kept to a minimum for the time being, cutting the game short would make this entire thing pointless."
    He then looked to Cross as he let his head tilt to the side as he moved his right hand to the side of his head in wonder.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 am

Cross jerked up as he remembered something.
    "The feeling I got from that boy, it felt like it was pure evil" He said. "Almost as if a dark energy was taking him over"
    he scratched his chin, trying to remember where he felt that dark power.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:23 am

Lee turned his head toward Cross as he spoke. He then slowly rose his right hand to the side of his head and began to rub it lightly. He then replied
    "Well, evil or not. That would only sever to make things troublesome. A soul reaper among arrancar and an unstable one from the sounds of it."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 am

Cross sighed. "I think he gets this evil from you" He said, almost laughing.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 am

Lee laughed as he listened to what it was that Cross said and then replied as he wiped his eyes free of the tears
    "Oh, that is why I always separated myself from him for so long."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 am

Cross looked at him. "Well, probably not for long, I feel his spiritual pressure is getting closer"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 am

Lee slowly turned his head to the side as he rose his left hand and waved it off as he replied
    "This is not a problem. The Barrera de la Pirámide will make light work of anyone that tries to come any closer. I took the liberty of setting it up before everyone got here. Otherwise, your very coming here would have alerted the soul society to your spiritual pressures. I've taken the provocations."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 am

Cross sighed.
    "So, what would happen if he slipped through?" He asked.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 am

Lee slowly moved his right hand to his hip and then turned his head to the side as he looked back toward Cross as the hues of red and gold swirled in his eyes as he spoke
    "Then that would mean someone let him in by opening a garganta for him to get into. And I will snuff out any such treacherous actions."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 am

Cross held out his arms.
    "I wouldn't have let him in" He said. "But if someone forgot to shut there garganta, then it would be open for anyone i'm guessing"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:50 pm