Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Kyouga
Francine
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5123

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell} - Page 4 Empty Re: Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Post by Zero Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:29 am

Zero shook his head.
    "I haven't needed food for years" He said.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell} - Page 4 Empty Re: Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 pm

"Welcome, Zero, to my pleasant home." Kyouga said as he wore a Phantom of the Opera outfit without the mask. "I just hope that you enjoy your stay here, Zero. As of now, you may have all the hospitality that I have to give." Kyouga said calmly as he walked down, but Kurewa was just speechless.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5123

Post by Zero Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 am

Zero nodded his head. "I feel, his presence" He said. He stood up and fazed out, heading to Ciels area.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 pm

After so long, Claire decided to go visit the mannor named after her, as expected, the fog no longer hunted anyone who entered.

"This would be quite bothersome." saying so she placed two cards parallel to each other, one with the word fire, and another with the word water, she sticked them both on trees near the hill entry, as she did, they vanished completely.

she walked ahead up to the top where the manor would be already visible and threw a card up high seemingly making the 3rd angle of the triangle speel she was trying to make.

It instantly re-created the loop which made the place impossible to find, with the elements of water and fire creating steam, and a random loop card to get everyone else lost.

"Now that should get rid of unwanted visitors."
    poking her lips she walked towards the manor and went straight up to her room.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 am

It's been so long since she last came to this place, the servants who served her were humans, but she was no longer the bad looking flesh eating hollow, she was arrancar, she had a human body, and she enjoyed it so much.

She no longer needed webs to create a human image of her self, she was free. Laying on her bed, she now fits it perfectly, her small body frame was like a kids, she was young at heart, always and forever. She played with Voodoo.

A doll she made, he was old, and looked like a bear, it moved on its own, like she programed it. It followed her dancing fingers, it danced and sang for her, she wondered what she should do next, she needed to run her kingdom, yet serve a being greater than her, she blushed and hid her head under a pillow.

She wanted to help him succeed, much like her other half. "Neh Ave Maria, what do you think? Should we brand the others the king's men?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 am

After what seemed like months, Kyouga moved back into Claire's home and built a pool for himself to heal his wounds, curb his "appetite", and calm his mind. Although, this was no ordinary lounging spa because it was filled entirely of human blood that he had extracted from his human victims by bloodletting. To be honest, he didn't care what Claire's reaction would be. Regardless, he took off his clothes and took a dip into the chest-deep bath.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm

I see red, I taste red, I am... Red...

It called out to her... and her body responded.

In deep slumber, she at her weakest opened her eyes and saw nothing but red.

...deep dark red lust...

She escaped the crypts and shun the light which burned her eyes.

Her body moved on its own, until finally, she saw the lake of red.

Small steps she took until fully submerged, it was like a dream, awakening from a long nightmare of nothing bad empty darkness.

Finally there was red.

Her fangs showing, she finally greeted her guest. "It's been a while, Kyouga."

Ave Maria... is back.

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:06 am

"Are you upset to see me? I thought I was still welcome here." Kyouga said without opening his eyes, but it was quite obvious that he still held an interest in her, despite the fact that he was always sneaking out to feast on human flesh and drink them dry. This natural habit was the darkest of deeds he could ever commit in his own existence. "I wish to see Ciel, where is he?" Kyouga half asked and half demanded, no longer did he have a softness he had before.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 am

"Are you upset to see me?" Ave Maria had wondered why Kyouga thought so, for as long as she could remember Claire and Kyouga had a sort of friendship or maybe even something more than that if Claire had not been so dense. She merely shrugged at the question showing no change of expression. "You're always wlecome in Windsore, we have an alliance with Symphonia, and Claire is your---uhm-- friend so, yeah." she pulled her self away from him noticing she was leaning too close chuckling a little. "Just don't fill my pool with food, it's tempting, I appreciate the gesture, but this is human blood... If i'm not mistaken, this is illegal in Hueco Mundo, careful now Kou-chan you might get in trouble." Ave Maria floats on her back seeing the ever so gray sky that shrouded her mansion. "Ciel is somewhere in the living world, I'm not sure where though, It's best you ask your sister."

By Sister ofcourse she meant Minamoto-san, who was also her foster sister in the living world during the Hour Glass incident. "I'll come with you if you like." she offered a bit surprised at her self. She really missed the living world left alone that woman, she couldnt stand the thought of it, missing a shinigami inside a humans body, but it came naturally, it was strange, but she accepted this fact.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

Kyouga sighed as he stood up, causing all the blood to absorb into his body and transform into his usual suit. Kyouga gave a nod to signify that he would take her up on that offer, but he sincerely hoped that his cannibalism wouldn't get in the way of things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:48 am