Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Kyouga
Francine
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5120

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell} - Page 3 Empty Re: Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Keeping the mansion warm with his presence, smoke flew high from the chimney, on the middle of the afternoon, by the looks from a far someone was either cooking something or keeping them self warm, on a hot summer day.

"Psheh"
    He said not angrily, but could be mistaken for one. "Just when i decided to visit, no one is home, pathetic."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell} - Page 3 Empty Re: Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

"May I help you?" Kyouga asked, and he seemed curious about the man. The strange visiter definitely was a Demon in his prime. A Demon King perhaps? Also, Kyouga sensed that there was a bloodline connection between both of them. However, Kyouga had never known any of his relatives that were of an older generation than his mother.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm

He know the boy who entered, instantly with just the smell of his anxiousness all over the place. "So we meet." His expression was like a stone. "Your mother was rude enough not to tell you about me and or the bloodline which you hold. You can call me Santa."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Santa, but Ciel explained what I am. My name is Kyouga, and I think you might be the grandfather that I never knew..." Kyouga said calmly as he tried to take in the fact that the father of his mother was at the ranking status of a Demon King. Kyouga knew Santa was a Demon King, because he was much stronger than Ciel was.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 pm

"Grandpa?" He chuckled a chunk of laughter. "Not directly no, but since its my blood which runs on your veins, from my son Ciel, he gave it to your Mother. But I've watch over your family through another form, but that soul has long expired. That man, Alfred Alstein, i possessed him for centuries."

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 pm

"I see... So you've possessed other bodies... Is there something that you want me to know?" Kyouga said and asked calmly, already confused as to why Ciel infused his mothers body with the blood that now flows in his veins. This all seemed like one big conspiricy to Kyouga, and he had the strange understanding that he was the last of his kind. Regardless, Kyouga still had a long way ahead of him before he fully awakened.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"What do you want to know?" Her returned the question back to the boy. He stared at Kyouga seemingly studying him, how far he can go, if he could make it into the royal circle and all that, he was wise indeed, but not wise enough.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 pm

"If Ciel is your immediate heir, then why is he my caretaker? Why did he turn my mother into a demon when he ended up using Uruha? Lastly, why is it that every demon I've come into contact with happens to take some interest in me? It's becoming more and more difficult for me to understand myself these days. However, I'm also finding myself care less and less about things around me. Everything is just so unclear to me right now..." Kyouga asked and said candidly in a polite manner as he sat down in a chair. It was also a mystery to him as to why Kyouga lived, and his brother died. Suddenly, a much more reasonable question came to his mind. "What is the purpose of being a demon?" Kyouga asked, practically hitting the nail straight on. Yet, Kyouga was like a child that was still trying to understand the world around him.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 pm

"Ciel my heir?" Santa chuckled "Ciel is but one of my many sons, he looks over you as promise to his dead beloved, your mother." He started placing his hands over to the raw heat of the fire place and continued with what sounded like a sermon. "You get your source wrong my boy, if she was only turned a demon then, would you have been one?" He then laughed as the boy thought that he was interested in him, he was quite frankly, but not in the way he thought he was.

"I take interest in anything unnecessary, you born of a shinigami father, and mother, grew up to be a shinigami fighting hollows who later he turns to be. Now, you discover somethings about you which comes with age, your turning into a demon. Its classic really, amuses even the demon king, what would become of you in the future, will indeed be something amusing to see."

Santa answered the last question last. "And so the purpose of a demon you say. You dare say you want to persue this path, yet you linger yourself with ridiculous thoughts such as the purpose. Our purpose.

I'll tell you.Were unworthy to God, he sees us nothing more than a lowly human. Humans, with their many imperfection, there mortality, there love. Psheh, such a foolish man god truly is. We serve our purpose fine and well, but not after he created this.. moral things... we are here, to cause havoc to those who he love so dear, more than us, more than our brothers who chose to stay loyal. God...

We are here for that sole purpose, to prove our worth, and to prove humans worth...

So... are you still eager to become a demon?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm

"I will see things through to the end. I'm not going to turn away from this path that has been laid out before me. I'm very willing to take the risk, Lucifer." Kyouga explained to Santa politely, although Kyouga thought he called he was calling the man Santa. However, Kyouga apparently knew who this man really was. Santa was likely the first fallen angel, but Kyouga meant no ill feelings at all.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:59 pm

"Lucifer?!" Santa chuckles. "That's always a misconception, Lucifer is my son, we do look a like in many ways, but i bet you didn't know that." he then opened a round object, which looked like a hand watch. "Well, this has been an interesting meeting, we shall see each other again, if fate desires it. Till we do."

Santa walked out of the manor slowly disappearing, as if he was no longer there.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Satan... What is it that you see in me? Whatever, I have other things to worry about... Kyouga thought calmly as he went to the pantry. Kyouga attempted to drink some Shinigami blood, but he ended up coughing and gagging. The blood tasted like acid to him, and he just couldn't bear the taste. As usual Kyouga went to bed to try and get some sleep, but he couldn't sleep at all. Kyouga was definitely going to starve himself tonight, and he tried to ignore his demon side ordering him to slaughter a bunch of humans. In Kyouga's refusal, he found that he was severely beating himself up. I'll let you rest for now, but if you continue to starve yourself, I will inflict even more pain on you Kyouga. the demon part of Kyouga whispered in his ear. He knew that if he kept this up, that he would likely end up killing himself in the process.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After Kyouga had come back from feasting on one thousand humans, he found that darkness was pouring out of his body. Strangely, it completely materialized as an armored suit, and many aspects of his appearance changed as well. Most of all, Kyouga was really starting to like it. "mhmhm... Ahahahahah! This feels great, and this new appearance is awesome!" Kyouga cried out in intense excitement as he held his head back. Kyouga jumped onto the couch, and laid on it as if it were a bed. Finally, he folded his hands behind his head and took a nap for the time being. Today really was a great day, and I haven't felt like this in years! Those humans were especially delicious as a main course, and sin really does give me pleasure... Kyouga thought as he gently licked his lips. Also, Kyouga's stomach was completely full, and he just felt like doing whatever he wanted (regardless of the consequences). For once, others could see Kyouga smiling happily in his sleep.

Shortly later, Kyouga woke up and felt bored. He didn't know if he should go back to Las Noches or Karakura. If only he had an idea what he wanted to do, but he ended up making his way back to Las Noches with very little on his mind. In fact, he wondered just how his peers would react.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

It took a while for Claire to return to her home, the mannor, which was also resided by a few of her friends.

"Meeh, i wonder how much has changed."

She sniffed around the area sensing something strange.

"Ira-sama is not here, but i smell a demon near by"

She ran across the woods following the demon scent, and there she found one.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:21 pm

"Took you a while..." He went out from behind the tree and greeted Claire.

"Its been... centuries... you might not remember but i know who you are... Marie Antoinette Von Claire Verschaffelt"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Claire tackled him. "SANTAAAA!! Santa came to visit Claire!"

She let go and giggled like a child in front of him. "Santa speaks funny again. Claire is Claire."
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Santa sighed. "I guess your only saying that now, Hell really was traumatizing for you i suppose"

He shook his head and knelt down in front of her and handed her something.

"Claire, this is a key to the gate. Hand it to no one, but use it if you want to visit me."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Claire took the key and turned it into a card.
    "Santa should visit more often, Hueco Mundo is all boring without you bossing people around."

She meant him recruiting demon guards.

"Next time, go to your place, but its all dead and boring."
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5412

Post by Francine Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Ira stepped out from the mist rubbing her eyes as if awaken by the noise from her territory.

"Santa" She bowed her head to greet him.

"You shoudl've waken me earlier, will you be returning home now?"
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Ahh, yes, i should be heading my way back, till we meet again, Claire-san"

Santa stepped into a boat which materialized and sat on it.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Claire was not recognized by Ira, she stopped her self from the urge of tackling her, for one, that it was her fault why she was now a demon serving under Satan.

"I will visit, Santa-sama" she said with a smile.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5412

Post by Francine Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Ira took one silent look at Claire with deep agony brewing within her soul. She knew her as one of her students from the old, but with peices of her memory lost in the abys, she was not sure of what happened between them.

This girl looked sad, she spoke just a greeting.

"Good day"

She left with Santa, rowing them back to the other side.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Claire didnt show sorrow, but she was beaten inside, she walked to the manor and sat on the porch.

"Ciel's not here, where could he be?"
    she moped. She hasn't been this alone for a long time now, she didn't think shed feel melancholic about being alone.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 am

Kurewa opened the doors to the foyer, and led Zero inside. "Feel free to make yourself at home. Kyouga should be coming back soon, and he'll be sure to summon Ciel." Kurewa said as he closed the doors behind them. "Earlier you said that Ciel was your brother. Could you explain it?" Kurewa asked calmly as he scratched behind his ears.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5123

Post by Zero Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 am

Zero stepped inside the manor and heard the mans question.
    "I'm sorry, but I can't answer that" he said softly. "I have no memories of anything except my abilities, Ciel, and that we're brothers"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:20 pm

"Are ya hungry, Zero?" Kurewa asked calmly as he sat in a lounging chair. After all, Kyouga had taught Kurewa to openly offer his hospitality to those who would accept it. Yet, Zero was quite unique in several ways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:10 am