Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Kyouga
Francine
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395281

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell} - Page 2 Empty Re: Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Post by Ciel Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

"Ah so you could hear me" Ciel wondered. "Ira, you very naughty girl"

Ciel knew how they were seeing him and he poked his tongue out.

"Now that i know your alive. Ira, Im coming to get you, i cant forgive you... for spreading the curse."

Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5412

Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell} - Page 2 Empty Re: Verschaffelt Manor {where the blood suckers dwell}

Post by Francine Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Ira laughed a dark laughter. "Not everything's about you, Ciel."

She stepped back from the water and returned to her side of the world.

"Its you who turned me, you should kill you self."
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5236

Post by Hanzo Mifune Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 pm

"Wow you guys are really nerfed in the head" Hanzo tuts as he watches the tense confrontation between the ever eratic and mysterious Ciel and the oh so slightly different Ira.

"Never mind... well i've come here to make a proposal open to either party..."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 pm

"A proposal?" He got Ciel's interest. "What do i get in return?" back to his old tricks, Ciel was being called fort.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 pm

"Well i have nothing to offer..." he said looking at Ciel "But myself..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Post by Kyouga Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm

I'll lose all the humanity I have... A life filled with nothing but sin... So that's why Ciel kept me alive... Kuouga thought as he felt shocked that he would never love again in a matter of 2-3 years. Kyouga had no clue what he felt like now, and the realization of what he really was caused his demon blood to stir.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

Ciel felt as though that he let Kyouga down at some point but patted his back. "If theres anyone who could help you, its me. You wont loose to your demon blood, if you keep drinking the blood i give you."

Ciel turned to Hanzo, who he now sees in a different light. "Might as well ask Ira if she agrees with you."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 am

"Ciel, I know that my demon blood will eventually become immune to your suppressants. It's just inevitable as my fate." Kyouga said after he calmed down. Kyouga was concerned about feeling no human emotions. However, he would never turn away.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 am

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 am

OOC: This isn't part of the event.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am

"oh, but it will suppress it" Ciel started. "Cause Demon blood, can kill one another. But since our origin is the same, we cant quite know if it will work."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 am

"Ciel, I'm going to embrace what I am. I'm going to confront what I am head-on and accept it." Kyouga said calmly as he confirmed that he finally made the decision to live his life as a demon.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:46 pm

"Dont come begging to be normal when your in pain." Ira told Kyouga, her voice low, she then turned to Hanzo hearing of his conversation with Ciel a little earlier.

"So... you cant pay the Devil with anything other than your soul, just wonderful."

Ira was amused.

"So what is this proposal?"
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

"Well as im sure you're aware the arrancar Claire has gathered together a group of hollow and has stormed Soul Society along with a rogue Shinigami who has aqquired some sort of bizarre power..."

"Simply put we need all the help we can get, once the threat has been eliminated and peace returns then i shall go along with you, no questions asked and no fighting back"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 pm

"Where do you suggest we gather your lost lambs, oh so lost shepherd." Ciel gave yet another look. "What do you have in mind?"
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 pm

"From what i understand this rogue shinigami has aqquired a power that puts him on another level... a level where only the higher-ups would deal with him normally...but as usual they do not seem to acknowledge anything that goes on in our realm" Hanzo says as a points up to the sky.

"Someone of your heritage i'm sure you're well aware of the levels of power i'm talking about...as we are but ants compared to them"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:41 pm

"Heeh, is that so, very well then, i shall see fort to it that you get your wish fulfilled. Master" Ciel took a bow at hanzo and smiled. "Now then, Ira, will you let him off of your world?"
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Ira took a long sigh and said. "I'll see you very soon, Aro." She smiled, like waking up from a dream, the surroundings returns to normal, Ira was no longer there, as was the fog and the small garden like imagery. All that there was left was Hanzo Kyouga and Ciel.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

"Ok that was weird..." he shuddered as the garden vanished around them, he cleared his throat as he adressed Ciel and Kyouga

"Now, onto business ever heard of a little place called the waffle house in the living world? Its run by a good friend of mine; Ciel i don't know what or how many subordinates you have to help but the more the merrier, if you would be so kind as to rendevous there, i'm sure Shogo won't mind"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"What will i do there?" Ciel wondered as to not getting why he had to go find this Shogo person. "All i need is a frame work, and i do all the work for you, what i need is your plan, Hanzo-sama"
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm

"Well i must confess i've never been a strategist when it comes to battles, more of an action man" he rubs the back of his head in embarrasment

"Shogo will know what to do trust me"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"Very well." Ciel flipped his hand a bout and made a tall hat appear from his finger tips and wore it on top of his head.

"I shall prepare for a living world travel." he smiled, but his expression was blank. "Kyouga, you stay here and guard the manor while im gone. After all, where were going afterward, is far to dangerous for a demi-demon."

Whilst walking away he kept mumbling to hims self as if speaking with hanzo.
    "Im surprised that you let a man like this Shogo person do all the thinking for you. You must be all out of it from my point of view, but non the less, im glad that you have someone you trust the way you trust him." Ciel paused.

"When it all back fires on you, dont say i didnt warn you, but sometimes, even your closest friends, can be your worst of enemies."

After speaking so he started whistling to the tune of ABCD.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

"Shogo's not like that, i can trust him with my life" Hanzo grumbled as they departed the mansion's grounds. Watching his back as they departed Hanzo was unsure whether he could trust this constantly scheming demon yet he knew he had little choice but to do so
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Ciel later came out from the mansion on his gentle man suit with his signature tall hat and cane. "Off to the human world then, shini.." he paused for he was no longer sure what Hanzo was. "Friend...." He continued.

He opened a small portal in front of them, he gave Hanzo yet another blank smile and spoke. "Please enter, we will get there in no time."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 am

Kyouga nodded in response to what Ciel told him, and he walked back inside the mansion. Once he got inside, his chest started to ache and he felt very dizzy. To relieve himself of this feeling, Kyouga sat down on a sofa. Luckily, the symptoms went away gradually. However, he found himself tired, breathing heavily, and he had a high temperature. Kyouga soon fell asleep on the sofa, and tried to recooperate from the pain he had just felt. It's starting... I'm running out of time... Kyouga thought drowsily, and he seemed to become unaware of everything around him. Kyouga soon found that he couldn't sleep at all, and he finally decided that he would go to the Soul Society. "I just don't care anymore. I just want to get this over with so that I can discover what I really want..." Kyouga said to himself quietly as he exited through a Garganta. Little did he know that his Demonification would progress faster than he originally thought.

Kyouga came back to the mansion with Shiro riding on his back. This was the only place that he considered home, but he would be patient with Shiro. Regardless, he was bored and he would probably slaughter as many humans as he could find.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:32 am