Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Cybernet Hollow Suppression

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Cybernet Hollow Suppression Empty Cybernet Hollow Suppression

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:52 am

This is where all potential Vizards come to suppress their inner hollow. Back in the olden days, one would have to fight their inner hollow while their physical body was completely hollow, attacking whomever was around it.

But now, with new Cybernet technology, you simply sit in a newly designed Cybernet chair and it paralyzes your body. Making it only you and the inner hollow. It is a much safer procedure and your body will be safe on the outside.

I will be administrating these trials in this room, privately.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Cybernet Hollow Suppression Empty Re: Cybernet Hollow Suppression

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 am

Suzaku walks into the training room.
    "Wow, you did this?" He asked, wondering if Sanba could hear him. He looked around and noticed a small chair by the door. He walked over and sat down in it. Nobody was there so he had to wait. He covered his face with his hair as he dozed off.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 am

*Sanba walks in only to see Suzu passed out*

Alright smarty, lets get this started

*Sanba wacks him with a newspaper*

Have a seat in the chair please and we will begin
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 am

Suzaku fell out of his chair, startled by getting hit.
    "Oh, sorry" He said. He got off the ground and headed for the chair Sanba signaled him to sit in.
    "How is this done Sanba-dono?" He asked. He was prepared for the battle ahead.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 am

*SAnba walked over to the chair and tied down Suzu's hands*

*He then pulled out a needle*

Okay so this is my first time doing this but I think you'll be okay

Im going to give you to shots so that your body will allow my machine to enter your system

The computer will then temporariy replace your nerves with its own modded nerve system

This will numb your body and put you in the mindstate needed to start the trial

Once you go into this rest you will fight your inner hollow, whatever that may be

I will know how things are going because all of the damage you take in you fight will be shown on the outside

*Sanba give him the two shots and then walks over to the main computer*

Tell me when you're ready
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 am

Suzaku flinches, then nods his head.
    "I am ready Sanba" He said calmly. He closed his eyes and waited for what happened next.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 am

*Sanba hits the big red button and Suzu twitched momentarily before going under*

Here we go

*Sanba sits back in a love seat with koolaid and chips*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:42 am

(OOC:You can go 7 straight posts, im not going to interupt)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 am

Inner World:

Suzaku appeared in an area filled with water and brightened with light.
    "So, it worked" He said to himself as he landed on the water below him. He put his hands into his Hakama as he wondered around the inner world aimlessly.
    "Its been to long" A voice said in the distance. Suzaku immediately turned to see a man sitting on a ball of light with water inside it.
    "You can't be" He said to him. The man raised his head up to reveal he looked exactly like Suzaku.

"Oh, but I am" Ukazus said. He laughed as he got off the light ball. He then disappeared in an instant and appeared next to Suzaku.
    "King, you've come here to obtain my power am I correct?" He asked. Suzaku turned immediately and tried to catch him but he was gone again. He appeared on top of a large cave nearby. "King, you'll have to fight me to get my power" He said. Ukazus jumped around in the same spot, waiting for a chance to attack the shinigami who was still confused about the area he was in.

*Is this good for now?*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:54 am

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 am

Suzaku had a puzzled look on his face as he reached for his zanpakto. He reached over to his right with his left hand, only to feel that there was nothing. He frantically searched when he heard Ukazus laugh.
    "Are you looking for this?" He asked. HE held up a sword in his right hand.
    "Ho-when" Suzaku asked. He was shocked that he had grabbed his zanpakto from him.
    "I grabbed it when I was next to you" He said. "Now, lets get this battle started!" He disappeared and reappeared behind Suzaku. He spun around, doing a spin kick at his back when Suzaku turned and was kicked in the side of his arm.
    "Gah" He shouted to himself. He reached with his other arm and grabbed the foot. Ukazus laughed as he spun himself to release Suzaku's grip on him. He landed in front of Suzaku and launched himself at him, releasing a punch after punch on Suzaku.
    Suzaku, trying to react, put up his arms and started blocking the punches. It didn't take long for Ukazus to punch him in the stomach, making him tumble over. Ukazus lifted his left hand up and grabbed Suzaku's hair. With his right hand, he immediately punched him in the face, letting go of his hair as he was sent flying across the area.
    Suzaku landed in the water with a loud thud.
    "This water, its condensed" He said. He looked up to notice that Ukazus was coming from above. Suzaku immediately rolled out of the way and revealed that Ukazus had punched the water, cracking it, revealing it to be part of a floor. Light, very bright light, revealed itself from the hole.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 am

"Light" Suzaku said to himself. He jumped up and away from the hole as Ukazus made an attempt to attack him again.
    "Not this time" Suzaku said. He jumped back a bit more and reached his hand up in the air. As he did so, water and light collected, forming a zanpakto.
    "Now, we are on equal terms" He said.
    *I'm just going to call him Uka*
    Uka grinned. "Nice one" he said. He launched himself at Suzaku and brought his blade down on him. Suzaku, reacting quickly, stuck the zanpakto in the air. Suzaku and Uka clashed zanpakto together. Uka jumped back and so did Suzaku.
    "Can't get anywhere with all this fighting" Suzaku thought to himself. He then started to have a flash back of a previous battle, a battle with Nachos back in the rukon district.

Spoiler:

A long battle between the two ensued as he heard the voice of his inner hollow.
    "Just what are you doing, blanking out like that" Uka said in an angry tone. He started to send shockwaves of water at Suzaku as he came to himself.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 am

Suzaku, coming to his senses, picks up the pace by picking his zanpakto up, blocking the shockwaves. He was sure he blocked them all when one came and cut his right shoulder.
    "GAH!" He shouted as he fell to one knee. He slowly began to breathe slowly as he glared at Uka.

Suzaku looked at him with great anger. Uka, smugged and crossed his arms.
    "Mad at me now?" He asked, almost laughing. His grin spread across his face as he looked at Suzaku.
    "Remember what I told you, you have to beat me to get my power, and so far, nothing has happened" He said. He looked at Suzaku, almost as if he was looking through him. Suzaku held his right shoulder as he raised up, using his sheath that was on hsi back as a means to hold himself up.
    "So, Uka, I just have to beat you to win?" He asked, sure he could win this battle. Uka looked at him with a confused face.
    "Didn't you just" He stopped as Suzaku disappeared.
    "What the h-" A slash came across his back as Suzaku appeared behind him.
    "Now i get serious" He said to Uka. A grin came across his face as he looked at Uka, who looked as if he was getting angry.

*Sanba, is this getting good? Would you consider this good RP and has my RP skills gotten any better? and how many posts does this last? I'm trying to draw it out so not to end it so soon*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 am

*Sanba looks as Suzu momentarily shakes*

Jeesh, this guy hasnt taken a hit yet EPIC

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 am

*lol*

Uka turns and looks at Suzaku.
    "Lets see, do you remember when you went bankai for the first time all that many years ago?" He asked. He had a bigger grin on his face.
    Suzaku looked at him. He then nods his head, confused.
    "Well, what form were you in when you did that?" He asked.
    Suzaku's eyes widened.
    "Don't think I won't do that either" Suzaku said as he swiped his zanpakto, getting the blood off. The two held there zanpakto in front of them. A purple like spiritual pressure flowed out of Suzaku as a white spiritual pressure flowed from Uka. In unison, the two spoke.
    "Bankai, Cambio Forma de Nuvole!" The spiritual energies from the duo clashed as the smoke circled them. Suzaku is first seen, holding the first form of his bankai, two tonfa's with blades sticking from them. They had purple like flames flowing from them. Then came Uka, who had the same, only white flames flowed from his.

"This battle isn't over Suzaku, its only just beginning" He said. He started to spin, creating a tornado made of water and light spirit energy. Suzaku's eyes widened as he jumped back quickly, trying to dodge the attack but got sucked inside the twister. As he was pulled inside, he was remembering his fight in the human world against the Cardinal arrancar.

*You're weak, you regret killing me?* He said. He stood on top of a large compass. The needle inside was going haywire.
    "I don't regret killing you, I only regret not getting to fight you in full strength" Suzaku replied. He blinked a few times and reappeared within the twister. A bright light formed in the center as Suzaku started to spin, the opposite way, canceling out Uka's twister.
    Uka stood under the twister, glaring at Suzaku. He then launched himself at Suzaku as he stopped the twister. The two soon clashed blades and all that could be seen was the swipes coming from there speed.

*How many more posts? And also, do you know how when some fights happen in anime and they are going really fast, they appear and disappear and in some you can see the direction they were going in, thats what happened here*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 am

As the two fighters clashed swords again, Uka started to speak.
    "Its nice fighting" He said. "I haven't fought in years" He took his blade and forced Suzaku back about 10 feet. Suzaku looked at him, confused. He took the tonfas and stuck them in a way that they looked like guns. Small knives started to shoot at Uka. He took his tonfa's and started to block the blades. He couldn't block them all however and about four or five stuck inside his shoulders and sides.
    "Damn you Suzaku" He said, panting due to loss of breath. His eyes glow a brighter amber gold color as he prepared an attack.
    Suzaku's eyes widened as he watched him connect the tonfa's, creating a staff. He started to spin it and a bright blue light formed in the center.
    "Cero" He said. Suzaku looked shocked as the cero shot at him point blank. He tried to dodge out of the way but the cero had hit his right foot. Suzaku soon fell to the ground as the Cero had passed. He grabbed hold of it in pain.
    "That was a low blow" He said. Suzaku temporarily healed his foot long enough to finish the batle. *In a few more posts*
    He took his tonfa's and formed a staff as well and flash stepped towards Uka. The two then clashed staffs and continued their fight.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

As the two fighters clashed weapons, they began to speak to each other.

"Suzaku, you've improved since your fight with Nachos all those years ago" Uka said, sarcastically. Suzaku's eyes widened as he pushed foward, forcing him back.
    "Oh my, angry much?" Uka said. Suzaku just looked at him.
    "Can't get to out of control" He said to himself. He took the staff back and pulled out another sword. It was the seele schneider. The blade was a crimson red color. He gripped it tightly as he attached it to the staff, changing its appearance completely. It went from a black staff with the blades at the end, it turned completely white with a blue stripe going around it. The blades turned to spirit energy and formed larger blades.
    Uka's eyes widened.
    "Not normal to see" He said to him. "Seeing a soul reaper with quincy abilities" He took the staff and formed a stance, ready to throw it at him. Suzaku got in the defensive position, ready to block the attack.

Uka launched the staff at Suzaku as he reached his hand out. It went by his hair, cutting the side of his face. He quickly grabbed hold of it and held the staff sideways. He put the staff inside the open area and then pulled an imaginary string. It then launched itself at Uka, piercing his stomach. Suzaku then appeared behind him and took his staff and plunged it into his chest.

"Looks like you got me" He said, while coughing up blood. Suzaku's eyes went blank as he stood behind him. He then appeared in front of Uka.
    "I guess this is the end" He said softly. He put his hand on Suzakus shoulder.
    "I'm giving you my power, however, if I sense a little ounce of weakness, be prepared to be taken over and killed by me" He said. His uniform started to turn black with purple flames coming from his eyes, ears, and mouth. He then blew up, sending a burst of purple flames around the area.
    Suzaku blinked as the smoke cleared.
    "I can't believe i beat him" He said. "That was my newest attack" He looked up, waiting for something to happen.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 am

*Sanba looks to Suzu and sees him slowly awakening*

You did well it seems, do you remember the fight between you and the hollow, im guessing it was intense, you flinched a lot

*Sanba walks over and detaches the arm restraints, then the leg ones too*

Now dont try and walk for a couple minutes, your body isnt back to its normal state yet. You'll just collapse. I have to record some of this information.

*Sanba hands Suzu a clipboard with paper on it*

I want you to document how the experience was, you should at least have control of your upper body by now. I will be back in a few moments
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 am

Suzaku takes the clipboard and paper. He pulls out an ink pen that reacts to spiritual pressure in the area. He then started to write down his experience. He explained how he fought him and how the other was able to use his techniques but a little stronger than his own until he found out that I had quincy powers and used the quincy ability to shoot his weapon back at him then stabbed him from behind.
    He sighed as he looked around.
    "Its nice being back, and not in a world of water and light, i kept thinking i was going to drown" He said jokingly.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 am

*Sanba returns and takes the clipboard*

Okey dokey, there ya go. You are now officially a vizard dawg. Go ahead and make ur living arrangements :P
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 am

Suzaku smiled as he slowly raised up. He lost his balance when he got off the bed and almost fell when he caught onto the chair by the door. He then picked himself back up and walked to the Vizard Living Quarters to set him up a home.

*I'm going to set mine up tomorrow i have to go to bed due to school in the morning*
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 am

*walks in*

This is where I surpress my hollow huh? Wheres Nachos than?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 am

He'll be here shortly, I wanted to give you the downlow on the Vizard Hollow Training.

The rules are this, you must have seven posts describing your battle

They must all be lengthy posts.

It needs to be some good rp

Other than that I wanted to add that it doesnt have to be rushed in one night, it should be daunting yet creative and I will mark each post that is approved by editing it and numbering the posts. So you know when you get to seven posts.

Now the process is as follows. We have a lab where I strap you to a chair and drug you so that you can go into your subconscious to fight your hollow. The drug that is induced makes it so your hollow cannot take over physically but inside your inner world you can have a full on fight.

You need to be yourself in that battle and your inner hollow. Usually the hollow is connected to your zanpakto spirit. So its a personal battle with a minimum of seven posts.

Ask any questions so we can start
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 am

So ok. I must have lengthy (7) posts with my inner hollow. My job is to basically over power that hollow? And Am i able to use my shikai?
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

*Nachos shunpos in*

Awwwww, I don't get to fight her hollow? I remember my hollow throwing beans around during my training..So where do you want me boss?

ooc: sara, you can look back on other people's training to get a good idea of what to do, just go back thru the pages of this thread.

edit: crap, this the wrong thread, where's the room thread where I did my training?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:49 pm