Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Rukongai Street

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Rukongai Street - Page 3 Empty Re: Rukongai Street

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:43 am

The monster felt the slash on its chest. It immediately fell to the ground and looked as if it froze. Within its chest was a body. It was Zero. The hollows were still trying to posses him and there was a little red shard on Zero's forhead, that was Axel. Being possessed by the hollows was affecting the both of them.

[OOC: Sinc Axel is coming back, this is the chance to bring him back. Sorry, but you wanted this event to end quickly so, yea. lol]
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 am

Seeing the slash he made went through he noticed that the cut he made revealed where his brother was hidden.

He landed on its chest, just under the cut and leaned forward embracing his zanpaktou between his legs and hips.

"Yare yare, i guess i'll be breaking this if you don't mind"

He broke the shard on Zero's forehead into a tiny billion pieces with the white blade and pulled his brother out of the hollows body and throwing him just beside the hollow making a couch be his landing spot.

he then then jumped high spinning his zanpakuto and made a giant slash from its head down its lower body, cutting it in half as it slowly dissolves into tiny white dust particles.

OOC: Who said im on a hurry? you weren't exactly fighting back, so uhm. yeah.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:00 am

OOC: I meant when you were talking to me about ending the event quickly or something.

Zero layed on the couch that appeared under him. He couldn't wake up or move at all. He was like an empty shell at the moment.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 am

Deactivating his bankai, it yet again turns into a rusty katana, but loses the other one. As it turned into the rusty katana, it shifted back to an umbrella, while he was making his way towards Zero

Ciel sat on the couch and placed Zero's head over on his lap as he waited for him to wake up now using the umbrella to cover both of them up from the rain.

It took several hours before without anything happening before kissed Zero's forehead seemingly for the last time then pulled out the lace from the umbrella leaving it over Zero with him walking away into a far distant location gesturing it was the last that they would see of each other.

"I'll always love you on my heart, oh twin brother

But I guess our differences are what set us a part.

So now we part, for a long journey has come its way."

OOC: okay, you do the rest ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 am

OOC: Can I say Zero's body is disappearing and Axel takes his place? Like, he died for good after this, at least he died 'happy'?

This is whats going to play as Zero dies and Axel is left in his place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAsQM-bjdFY
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

OOC: I cant play videos.

Anywho, like i said, this part, its all up to you, i left you like that, go put whatever scene you like on there, Ciel is out of the picture.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 am

OOC: Alrighty then. Say bye bye to Zero.

Zero's body began to glow brightly. The light was so bright, that most people would be able to see it in other places of the gotei and rukon district. Zero slowly opened his eyes and realized he had lost the battle against Ciel. He raised up and sat straight. Shortly after, his spiritual pressure disappeared from his body and appeared next to him, forming Axel. Zero turned his head and looked at him.
    "Axel" He said softly. Axel looked at him. He had a blank look on his face.
    "This is the end, when Ciel destroyed the jewel on my forehead, that completely ended my life" He said calmly. He looked up and saw his brother far away.
    "i guess this is it" He said. His body then completey disappeared, leaving behind a zanpakto and a sheath and a new uniform for Axel to wear.

SHORTLY AFTER

Axel's face gained life. He looked around and noticed he was himself again and rememerd everything about what had just happened. "Zero" He said softly. "I now know what you 'really' wanted" He said softly. He grabbed the uniform and placed it on. It was his normal uniform with the long sleeves and the hood.
    "I guess its time to go, now that everything has changed" He said. With that, he left the area.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:36 am

INORMATION:

Ciel V.S. Zero
    RESULT : Zero dies
    WINNER : unknown

THREAD NOW OPENED FOR NEW BATTLES IF YOU WISH