Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

RP Training Room!

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

RP Training Room! - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Training Room!

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 am

Better Wonder but i think you should add color to your words so that we can better tell whos talking,the bold is hard to see at times.

abd Dark yes you may do another, for now just come up with your own and practice. State what you're writing about first though
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 am

OOC:Im searching for a arrancar who has info on a VL Who assasinated his ex captain.

*Dark reached the South west of karakura town. He was extra careful to keep his Spiritual pressure hidden so he couldn't blow his cover. He remembered the old factory were arrancars would go to discuss matters. Of course back then he was forbidden to come here because the Gotei believed that him coming here would make him go nuts maybe they were right who knows. He stood at the front of the Factory sensing the arrancars inside about 4 arrancars and 3 hollows near by. Dark shunpos in and stopped in the middle of the large abandon factory starring at a arrancar sitting on a old machine the other 3 in different directions.*

Wow it's been a while shinigami. How have you been *The arrancar sitting answered not lookin up at dark.

You know this guy Hank you make shinigami friends now. *The tall arrancar dark brown skin and bulky figure. He looked dark up and down and grinned at him

Just a old friend who had a issue with this one.

That's why I'm here *Releases his spiritual pressure.* Wheres your friend I have a score to settle with him.

Hes out doing his duties *The other dark skin arrancar chuckled he was short and very skinny he looked up and answered.
    So you think we will give a shinigami answers just cause he just ask.

I'm not asking I'm demanding it *The last arrancar pale skin light blue eyes far to the left looked up with a interested smile. He didn't speak yet but he stood up. As he did the Big dark brown skin arrancar sonidoed to infront of Dark smiling and slashing his zanapkuto down at dark. Dark quickly jumped back and avoided the attack he unseathed his zanpakuto and shunpo back to his place and placed one finger on the confused arrancars face.*
    Byakurai
    *A white lighting shreeded through the arrancars chest. It's eyes widen as a large hole was at it's chest that wasn't his hollow hole. He fell to the ground and laid there desinagrating.*
    I don't like when you get in my face. Now where is your friend *The arrancar looked up and smiled as the arrancar who didn't talk yet sonido to dark. Dark unseathed his zanpakuto and stopped the attack. The arrancar backed away as the small dark skin arrancar joined him zanpakuto out. Dark stood there emotionless as the arrancar smiled and sonido to him. Dark shunpo to to the blue eyed arrancars back and slashe him knocking him to the ground. The other arrancar Sonido infront of him to stop further attacks. Dark sighed and backed up putting his palm out.*
    Hado 31!
    *The fire attack went straight to the arrancars feet he jumped back. There was a large gust created by the attack Darks planned had gone through he used the gust to shunpo behind the arrancar and piercing the blade through his back. The arrancar let out a scream and fell to the ground.*
    Hado 31
    *Dark whispered and realeased the fire attack at the arrancars on the ground burning them till death.*
    Last chance.
    *Dark walked slowly towards the arrancar. The arrancars frightened shocked face twitching and spoke slowly.*

You can't.... You can't be here....The soul society doesn't let you......no shinigami is allowed in this part part of the town...Your messing with the rules.

*Dark let out a small smile ad then laughed.*
    The thing is I am no longer a Shinigami
    *Lets out a weird spiritual pressure.*
    What! What? Is that that's impossible don't kill me He...He...Went to....The small city east from.....Karakura town. Cetoro town I think. Please??*Shocked backs away as the hollow like pressure fused with the shinigami.* What are you.

Thank you *Points his zanpakuto at him.* I have to kill you for all the souls you have taken. But I'll answer your question *A mask begins to form on his face.* I am rejected from the place I called home I am a *Mask fully forms on his face as the spiritual pressure changes and the arrancar yells frighten.* I am a *Dark releases a large fire blast at the arrancar as it desinagrates the arrancar the last word is heard.*
    Vizard
    *Darks mask shatters and he turns walking awayas the factory begins to collapse in the background.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:18 am

this is really great Dark, I believe that you have improved extremely since you started taking these classes, really impressive
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:26 am

Lol thanks I also had this story ready once I became a vizard. Since it all ties up my big story lol.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 am

Hmm well it's interesting. Maybe you should pm some of your ideas to Ken and we could use them as missions
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

Lol yea I was thinking of doing that but since Ken said he didn't need help for missions remmember. But I'll see what he thinks once he reads it.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 am

well he wanted to do this big mission alone, you cant blame him. But for smaller missions he used my ideas i think u should show him a few
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 am

I guess if he thinks there good then yea I'll give him some ideas.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 am

Spoiler:

That was great Dark. That is exactly what will get you a high rank in the clan. And if you have ideas to run by me, PM me anytime I'll be glad to hear them.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 am

Yea thanks ken I could of done better but it was late and since my computer had a virus I did it on my IPhone so it isn't my best work.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 am

You did that one on your ifone too? Wow I'm impressed.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:35 am

I did everything on my iphone my Laptop has had it's virus for a month now LOL thats why I respond slow cause it's harder on my phone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:26 pm