Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

RP Training Room!

Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

RP Training Room! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Training Room!

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:48 pm

alirghty then *sits and waits for ken*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey how are you?

-Ken said after appearing from what seemed out of no where-
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:03 pm

*looks up* pretty good i've beeen getting better at sensing reiatsu but no luck with the whole shikai thing, and you?
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 am

-Ken smiled-

Well I have actually been pretty busy. But I always have time for the Vizards. So would you like to train?
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 am

of course! *gets up*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 am

Ok. So first I will give you a scenario and I want you to RP it at your best. Then we wil go from there.

Ok, you are sent on a mission to go to a dark forest and kill a strong Hollow. First I want you to tell me what everything looks like, from your character's appearance to the forest and the environment. Then I'll tell you what is next.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 am

*wonder put on blue jeans and red shirt, then out on black shoes, he walked out of the mansion to face te hollow with zanpaktou in hand he walked in the forest it was very dark the trees were blocking sunlight from coming in the grass was dark green and hterewere flowers blowing in the wind, the trees looked old , i continued on deper in th forest, i heard a roar i was shocked it was menacing the hollow it looked like a dragon with a hole in it's belly and it had a tail with spikes on it and two horns on its head, and it also had giant sharp claws, i unsheathed my sword* this wont be easy *he jumped in the air to face his powerful foe* (how's this?)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:34 am

Ok. First like I tell everyone else, I am not going to make you change your format but I feel if you changed it then that would help you organize and help you improve greatly. If you would like to change your format just let me know. Other than that, I saw a few spelling errors but that's not that important just watch that. Also, what you should change in your format is the spacing. Every time I go from story telling to my character talking, I line break twice. The last thing I will say is when you are story telling, be careful not to do it in first person. It doesn't seem right. Try to do it in 3rd person. Your good things are you description. I like your wording and the length was good. People sometimes get annoyed with short posts that could be longer. Good job.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:37 am

thanks ill try to improve my wording and spelling next time
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:19 am

Here why dont you give it another try and see if another format fits you well. It seems very good and descriptive. Good job Wonder! :)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Yea I think you can do it better. I know you have it in you. :D
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 pm

*Walks into the room and heads towards ken.* Hmm training my RPing skills sounds good right now. How about you give me something to do.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:30 am

Sure no problem. Lets try...you saving two souls from a Hollow attack. The Hollow is very weak but I want you to describe the scenery and how you would go about saving the two souls.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am

*Dark rushes through the dark night in karakura town the buildings dull and Gray in the moonlight. Ahead you can hear the movement of the tree leaves in the soft wind. As he enters what looks like a small park the green grass shunning like if it was just watered. The clear dark sky held still with no wind and the moon full and pale. Passing the trees quicker now dark could hear the screams of horrified spirits. He reaches a young girl about 12 years of age near a small lake. Her pale white skin resembled the moon her chunky cheeks and her terrified dark brown eyes set the settin perfectly. Dame appriuched her quickly as she broke into tears and running hugging him tightly.*
    My Brother and I were just walking throught the lark when a....this monster sprouted from the trees*More tears covered her face and not dripped off her yellow dress and on to the small brown ground beneath us.* My brother an I ran but he was too fast I got away but my brother is still out there. Please Help me Please help him!!!
    Go on and hide this won't take to long I assure you your brother will be fine. *Smiles and shunpos off deeper into the deep dark green trees and towards the large screech. Seconds later Dark came to a stop hearing a small breathing near a pack of green bushes. Out of no where a child no more of 13 years of age ran towards dark.*
    Hey you...Your here to help me *Smirks.* Too late he's gone *Wide grin.* My sister got away I was just waiting for someone to..*not allowed to finishes his sentence out of the darker part of the park a hollow sprouts out towards dark. The brown hollow with a hollow mask with a large dent from it's forhead to what we would call a nose. The mask wide and spikes on the side.*
    Cahhhhhh
    *The large screech penetrates the park and the child hides behind dark.*
    don't worry it isn't as strong as you thinks it is. Go hide behind the trees again *Smiles and watches the child go off forgetting the hollow charging toward him. Dark shunpos to him and unseathes his sword the hollow stopped infront of dark and releases another screech. Then leaping in with his teeth ready to eat. Dark shunpos into the air and slams his zanpakuto straight through the hollow making it's mask shatter and the hollow desinagrate.*
    *Disapointed.* Wow see kid that was nothing
    *The kid jumps out smiling stargazed and runs towards his sister. As they meet up and dark shunpos out he hears there last words.*
    Wow that guy is awsome he just beat up that monster like nothing I wanna be like him
    *Knowing that a shinigami would come and send them to the SS soon they had nothing to worry about.*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:36 am

Great job. I like the wording and description. There is only one thing that I didn't like which was the format. If you would add line breaks when you switch from character speaking to story telling. It just makes it more organized and easier to read. If you do that you'll be fine.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:56 am

hey wat bout my story?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:38 am

Do yours again with the things that Ken told you.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:48 am

Thank you Ken I was on my iPhone so I did what I could especially since my internet was running slow. Will I have to do it again or will it be fine.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:06 am

If you don't want to you don't have to. As long as you take my advice for future role playing. You will right? And yes Weiss I think you should try at least one more time because there were quite a few things you should change. I hope that's ok?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 am

I will take your suggestion and use it. I would re-do it but since I'm on my phone it would be a pain sorry but next time I will space each character
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 am

That's fine I understand.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 am

I want to stay active so i'm requesting another mission if that's possible at this moment.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:07 am

Would you like a small mission? Or just one in here?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:10 am

I mean in here like the one I just completed no one seems to be on and I'm bored so might as well contribute to activity.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am

*Wonder learns about his mission, he gets ready,puts on blue jeans,a red shirt, puts his socks and shoes on*

"Now where is my zanpkauto."

*wonder sees his zanpakuto and grabs it*

"Time to kill some hollow!"

*Wonder leaves vizard mansion and walks along a dirt road to a dark forest*

"Seems calm...but it won't last."

*Wonder sees a forest in front of him, he runs toward it and come along to a brick path as he enters the dark forest*

"I can't see a thing!"

*The forest was huge the trees were dark and the leaves were full of green life,there were holes int eh trees where small animals make their homes*

"Wow this place is pretty amazing."

*The wind was blowing the flowers and the leaves blew in it, the grass was light green it was healthy which was prettu weird for a forest that hardly gets sunlight*

"Now where in the world is that hollow?"

*The wind blew again but carried a ominous tingling sensation with it*

"Here it comes."

*Wonder unsheathes his sword.*

"Come out hollow!"

*A giant hollow appeared out of no where it was as tall as the forest, it had a wolf like mask with line designs on it,it had very sharp claws with wings and a tail it's hole was in it's stomach the hollow was a grayish blue color and it's legs were purple.*

"So your the hollow......this won't be easy."

*Wonder jumped up and slice the hollow's tail off it's blood flew all over the place*

"Heh that all you got?"

*The hollow was very angry it clenched it's fist and punched wonder against a tree, so hard that the tree broke and wonder went flying to another tree and hits it*

"Gack!!"

*Wonder falls on the ground with blood dripping from his mouth*

"That hurt you lousy hollow!"

*The hollow was running toward wonder and fired a cero*

"Cero huh?"

*Wonder used shunpo to get out of the cero's path but the cero destroyed 10% of the forest*

{BOOOOOM!!!!}

"This is it!"

*Wonder jumped up in front of the hollow and brought down his zanpakuto then jumped over the hollow and landed behind it*

"How's that?"

*The hollow's head split in half it's bloode scattered all over the place but it's arm were still moving*

"What the devil??"

*The hollow's arms dug their claws in wonder's torso*

"No way..."

*The arm pushes wonder off it's claw as wonder's blood flew out of his massive wounds and wonder landed hard on the ground*

"I can only have 2 seconds but."

*Wonder puts on his mask and heads for the arms he slices one of them into pieces,as it blew up wonder headed for the other*

"1......."

*Wonder slice it in half and it's blood flew from the arms enormous wound*

"........2."

*Wonder's mask breaks*

"Huff.....huff that was hard."

*The arm was still moving but it was only a hand it rushed to wonder and stabbed him in the torso again*

"Wh...why don't you just give up?"

*Wonder sliced it in half and it blew up with wonder being caught in the explosion he slammed against a tree.*

"Gack!"

*Blood flew from wonder's mouth and wounds as he fell on the ground, he looked and the hollow was destroyed.*

"Sorry friend but i won."

*Wonder justs sits there to catch his breath.*

OOC:This is my re-do post for role playing training how is it?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm