Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

RP Training Room!

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

RP Training Room! Empty RP Training Room!

Post by KenTakeo Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:39 am

Hey Vizards. Well, this thread is for people who wish to come and sharpen their role playing skills. In order to be in the missions you must be approved by me or Fuku-taicho Sanba. If you are not approved simply come here for a post or 2.

Good luck. Grimmjow

Last edited by KenTakeo on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

RP Training Room! Empty Re: RP Training Room!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 am

Kit shunpos into the training room. She looks around, "I am ready to train!" She shouted. She wondered if anyone had heard her. She started fiddiling around with her fingers and humming a tune.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 am

-Ken noticed Kit's entrance and laughed-

Heh, I love your enthusiasm Kit. Thank you for coming. So obviously you have come here to become a better role player so that is exactly what we are going to do. Let's get started. First off. You dont have to change your format too much but there has to be some tweaks. In my format I bold the letters when my character is talking. And when I am telling the story I use - and when the person is thinking I italicize it and use ~...But you can choose your own method. The only thing I suggest is that you enter lines when you go from speaking to the story telling. It simply makes it look organized. Now when it comes to the story telling, just try to tell the whole story and be elaborate. You can write as little words as possible and still make it elaborate. One way to think when you are story telling is to always describe what the new character and the environment looks like. And think always when you are rp'ing only one word...ELABORATE! explain everything that is going on in that scene. If you have any questions ask me. Now would you like to have a quick training session?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:14 pm

*Sanba walks into the room*
    Heyyyy im here for some rp training as well
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 am

-Ken looked towards Sanba when he heard is voice-

Hey good to see you here. Well I don't feel you have to make a lot of changes but I just wanted you to polish up on your wording. So, when you are story telling the first thing you should tell is the appearance of everything so that the other rp'ers may visualize what they are role playing. It helps a lot. Once you have done that, tell what is going on in every scene. Just remember to elaborate as much as you can. Like I told Kit, it doesn't have to be long if you don't want it to. But it should be explained good. You know what I mean? Any questions?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 am

I think so, heres an example

*Sanba turns to Ken and takes a deep breath, a black cero like orb appears in his hand, he then shoots it towards Ken in the shape of a small beam attempting to hit him in the heart*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 am

Great job I like that. Your grade would be an A. But if you had just started the rp then that wouldn't be good because you forgot to explain the appearance of everything. Try that now but good job really. It was thoroughly exlained.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:49 am

Oh well that was just an example of like combat not the setup, but i guess i should always start with that then
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 am

No your right. So how bout this. You are about the enter a burning building to save a human from burning. Explain what everything looks like when you first walk in.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 am

*Sanba hears screams from around the corner, he turns the corner and sees a huge building on fire. Sanba runs into the building*
    -cough, cough- I can't even breathe in here!
    *Sanba covers his face with his shirt and goes in deeper, part of the second floor falls out right behind him. He then runs to the stairs and has to jump a little but gets to the second floor*
    *Sanba sees the human sitting next to the coach with a blanket around her, its a little girl*
    *Sanba grabs the girl and they jumpout of a second story window*
    *They land in a bush and Sanba immediatley calls an ambulance*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:36 am

That's good. Here is an example of how to describe the appeareance of the first post.

-Ken's silver hair reflected off the light from the fire that was bringing down the building. His eyes were a transparent blue. They turn that way everytime his adrenaline starts to flow. He looked serious yet worried. His face was able to be read from a mile away. He squinted his eyes because the dark smoke was bothering him. But the heat did not effect Ken at all. He felt comfortable being around that temperature. He was wearing a black jean jacket with a white v-neck under. His pants was slightly baggy and were dark grey with a hole near the left knee. His shoes were simple black shoes. He ran in the building easily because the door was knocked down before he came in. He looked around sighting a vast amount of debris. Some on fire and some burning to ashes. He ran up the stairs having trouble with his vision being impaired from the smoke. He knocked down the door from the first bed room he saw and there was the girl hiding in a corner curled up. She looked up and saw Ken. He ran to her and grabbed her picking her up off the ground. He carried her like a baby and turned to his left and saw a window near the burning bed. He ran towards it and smashed his way through breaking the glass and he landed softly. He checked on the girl still being in his arms. She was fine. He put her down softly on her feet and she thanked him. He nodded and shunpo'd away-
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 am

woah that was way better than mine, i still have a lot of room for improvement
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:10 am

Don't worry you'll get there. I know you will.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Spoiler:

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 am

Will this do?

-Kit's black hair blew in the wind. Her golden eyes glimmered in the sun as it shone on her. Kit looked around the surroundings. She knew she had never been there but she was on a mission. She walked off towards the north, she felt that was the way she had to go. She noticed children playing in the park to her right and people talking towards her left. She wondered to herself why she couldn't do that. She ignored everything else. She made it to her destination in a mere 10 minutes. It was a dark building that appeared deserted. She slammed open the door. Inside were a group of hollows about to feast on a little girl. She pulled out her sword and slashed at them. She killed them in no time due to there level. The girl looked up to Kit. She pulled her hand open for the little girl to grab so she could help her up. The little girl slowly grabbed her arm. Kit and the little girl turned around and headed out of the building. As they left, the building fell apart.-
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 am

That was really good babe, it looks like i'm the worst one with the Vizard's in the the rp department................ :oops:
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Good structure! Kit that is a great improvement good job. Keep role playing like that and you will become a great role player. Sanba you have time to get better. Just follow my advice some more and ask questions if you have any. Good job people. Why don't you try it again Sanba?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 pm

*He was walking down a vacant street, looking at the tall buildings towering over him. He looked to his left and saw his reflection in a shop window and noticed he looks a lot different now that he has left the soul society. Sanba walks a little further down that block and senses a small surge of reiatsu a couple miles away. He shrugs thinking,maybe I should go check it out. Sanba smirks and turns the corner at a dash, suddenly excited by the thought of a potential opponent. He reaches a small wooded area and suddenly realizes that the small reiatsu he sensed earlier has grown a bit. He takes a step forward and starts to think, maybe the reason the reiatsu increased is because they noticed me, yeah that has to be it. Sanba shunpo's to a tree branch in the woods and keeps an eye peeled for the source of this reiatsu. He shunpo's from tree to tree and finally comes to see a figure in the shape of a human. Lying on the floor next to the tree below him is a fallen shinigami. Sanba drops from the tree and checks the shinigami. It's a young female, with a slash wound across her chest. He picks her up thinking, hmm maybe if I take her back to headquarters we can heal her up enough to return to Seretei.

Uhm how's that.....it's kinda long and sorta like a story but its better than before i think
    spotlight sulk
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 pm

That's good. A lot more detail. Good job. I'm glad you guys are getting better. This will definitely do you some good in the missions. Try and post like that all the time. Good job.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:43 pm

thanks i'll try that, it'll take some getting used to but i'll manage
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7139

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 am

You are improving fast Sanba, I am really impressed. At this rate you'll surpass me! I think I should start working on my skills just the same. Too bad Ken has been ignoring me.

Glances over her shoulder at Ken, giving him a sly wink before popping another sugar cube into her mouth. Ah, glorious, glory.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 am

Thsnks for the compliments! I'm just trying to get used to that type of rp. I usually like it fast but this is so much more practical and less confusing, im also taking a class with Cantin
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 am

Whaaat? I haven't been ignoring you! Come by and post anywhere anytime and I'll post back.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:40 pm

*looks inside the room* hello? is anyone here?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Yes i am here, it is time for you to train your rp skills Wonder, Ken will be doing this. Wait here till he arrives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:37 pm