Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

5th Division Re-opening(under provation though)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

5th Division Re-opening(under provation though) Empty 5th Division Re-opening(under provation though)

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Since the closing of the 5th division we were one division less, but an old captain requested another chance, so we give him another chance.

He was once the captain of the 5th Division Hiro.

the opening is only under probation though, if it's not going to be active, or if they dont get much members, it might close again.

so goodluck you two.

you know who you both are. 👅
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

5th Division Re-opening(under provation though) Empty Re: 5th Division Re-opening(under provation though)

Post by Nance Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Hooray for the re-opening!

I hope this will be waaay more active than the old 5th. :D

Ganbatte-ne!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

5th Division Re-opening(under provation though) Empty Re: 5th Division Re-opening(under provation though)

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm

I hope the same too, good luck Hiro.

just dont go off and say bye and bye and just bye without nothing again yah hear!?!?!
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49501

Post by Ai-sama Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:52 am

seraphim wrote:I hope the same too, good luck Hiro.

just dont go off and say bye and bye and just bye without nothing again yah hear!?!?!

I second this opinion. You cannot just be inactive and leave your VC to do all the work. I won't stand for it, even once.

Nah, just kidding, welcome back Hiro-taicho.

Still, stay active now!
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 7557

Post by hiro Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:57 am

Hey Im back and I mean business Wooop ^ ^

good to be back btw :}
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Since this topic is eventually going in the archives when we pwn all with our awesome comeback, I'm gonna use this to tell you, Hiro-Taichou, of the work that I did last night.

The 5th Division needs cleaning up. I've written a comprehensive list of the forums that should be there, and everything they should entail.

Gobantai HQ
    Taichou's Office
    Announcements
    Post Room / Pidgeon Holes
    (a sort of public mail room)

Administration
    Fuku-Taichou's Office
    Recruitment Applications
    Rankings
    Ranking Discussions

Social Suites
    fun stuff Renamed

"Pagoda"
    Kido Training Applications
    Zanjutsu Training Applications
    Kido Training
    Zanjutsu Training
    Gobantai Trials

Events
    L8RZ T8RZ

Archives

I hope you're alright with me witing this stuff out, if you aren't then like i said last night, just tell me to back off, Hiro-Taichou.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 pm

^^

just tell me when you want that you too, i cant wait sabotaging your HQ, for now you can start making them threads
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:29 pm

^^ Hiro has given the order for me to sort out the Recruitment and stuffs, so would you be able to make an Administration folder/thingy where the current Rankings and Recruitment folders/thingies are?

Me wud wub oo for-eba ruru...
    (Translation: I would be greatly appreciative for a long while Ruru)

I can't be waiting around for days for Hiro's banners for the big topics, cos I need to get started before the Probationary period expires, but I can't make stickies in the Recruitment folder/thingy, so I need your help cos I'm rubbish.

Billy DeNiro, signing out
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

yeah, ok, i'll fix the stickies thingo.

anywho, the recruitment thingos, you dont have a current one you have to make them on your own, but you can use the other recruitment threads as a guide.

anyway, the old 5th Division Recruitment Threads are all on the Archives, or did you want me to rename the forums now?

like right now?

ruru OUT @>@

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:49 pm