Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Opening of Pandora's box

Lolth
    Lolth
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 4819

Opening of Pandora's box Empty Opening of Pandora's box

Post by Lolth Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 am

Location: Hallway leading to the training room In the Pandora Headquaters

Time: afternoon

With Elizabeth returning to headquarters, She had found a new Nova. A nova that didn't have a mask or have care for the live of all around her. As she was walking down the middle of the corridor, military soldiers of all ranks stepped aside to let her pass. The Reigning Enforcer, that is who she is. An elite who is higher then alot of high ranking soldiers in the organisation.

As she walked passed some troops, she would bring her hand up and begin to think deeply about the Nova's capabilities and how she could counteract them.

Deciding to deal with this immediately, she headed to the training room, turning down a corridor.
    Chiffon Fairchild
    Chiffon Fairchild
    Pandora
    Pandora

BD-cash : 4825

Opening of Pandora's box Empty Re: Opening of Pandora's box

Post by Chiffon Fairchild Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

A little further down the corridor, another pandora stood in wait. Chiffon looked up as Elizabeth rounded the corner. She wore a slightly stern expression as she waited for her to approach.

"Elizabeth, a word, if you would." Though this sounded like a request, it was one that couldn't be refused.

"I have been informed you made unauthorised contact with the Nova today, and entered combat in a crowded street of non-combatants. What have you to say for yourself?" Even though she's berating Elizabeth, she manages to sound concerned at the same time.

Chiffon stood in the same uniform as Elizabeth, also a ranked Pandora. She's slightly shorter than Elizabeth, but that doesn't mean much to a pandora. The few others in the corridor give the pair a wide margin as they speak.
    Lolth
    Lolth
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Lolth Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 am

Looking down the corridor, Elizabeth would see the owner of the voice who spoke out to her. The one pandora that surpasses her, Chiffon Fairchild. She sighed a little, this was not going to go well. Giving a few of the on lookers a glare, the corridor quickly emptied so the two would speak in peace.

"If i didnt go, the casualties would have risen to a higher level, Chiffon..."

The woman said in a clearly annoyed tone that she was being told what to do by this girl who has so much power but never uses it. Then again, that just fine by Elizabeths standards. Sighing would would lean against one of the walls, folding her arms underneath her chest neatly. Bringing up one hand up to her chin she stared into space a little as thought deep in thought. her voice sounded slightly concerned

besides... I dont think it was a Nova that I was against. I didnt see a mask, nor a fragment of one... and yet it was... strange..."
    Chiffon Fairchild
    Chiffon Fairchild
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Chiffon Fairchild Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 am

Chiffon claps her hands together lightly as she says, "Well, I guess it was a good thing you were there then."

She grins a bit, then hooking a finger to her lips, she says "No mask... That's very strange indeed. Well, I guess we'll get orders on what we must do soon. In fact, I'm a bit surprised we haven't already."
    Lolth
    Lolth
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Lolth Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:46 am

"Either way... i know the Novas weak spot, so she is mine the next time i see her

She said as she would bring her eyes onto the #1 pandora. Not given orders is strange but what is truly weird is how calm chiffon was when dealing with the task at hand. Perhaps she will be able attack the Nova again though she abide by the rules. In fact she is to be enforcing the rules.

"at any rate... standing about is not doing the organisaytion any good, i am going to the training room. if you want do join me, then do, if now then it doesnt bother me..."

She said with a tone causing a cold front to appear between the two pandoras. Unlike chiffon, her tone was not the most subtle. She knows she is paying for Chiffon getting spa breaks or massages done. And it annoyed her but she is been obliged to treat her superior to coupons and the vouchers for a girlie time away.
    Chiffon Fairchild
    Chiffon Fairchild
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Chiffon Fairchild Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 am

"You know I don't fight, Elizabeth." Chiffon says with a smile.

A more sombre expression darkens her face, "There is a meeting this evening. I think we will be busy in the future." her voice lightens as she continues to say, "Oh and thanks for the coupons you gave me. I had a very relaxing morning."

With that Chiffon gives Elizabeth a parting nod and begins to walk down the corridor in the direction Elizabeth originally came from.
    Lolth
    Lolth
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Lolth Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

She look as the fellow pandora would leae the area, after thanking her for the spa she had today. Sighing, she has to see what the damage was, but now she had bigger things to worry about. Getting to the door of the training room, she input a pin into the key pad. A slot opened as a scanner appeared from above the keypad, and on the roof just above Elizabeth. The one near the keypad did a Bio-metric scan on her hand, whilst the one from the roof, scanned her height, body temperature and eyes.

"VOICE IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED...."

The system said. clearing her throat she began to speak to the screen.

"The Reigning enforcer, Elizabeth Maybly"

"VOICE IDENTIFICATION ACCEPTED, WELCOME.... ELIZABETH MAYBLY"

With that the system opened the door to the training room, and she entered. The door closed as soon as she entered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:51 pm