Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
war_makes_me_happy
King_Nothing
Wenditi
Panda-chan
Ichigo9000
Hinamori44
Fallen_Angel
11 posters

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri May 08, 2009 9:59 am

*another Butterfly arrives with a new message from the Taichou*

"It appears my work here may not be done.

There is much, much more to this place then I first thought.

It appears my initial hunch was right.

Hajime Yukimura"
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by Wenditi Sun May 10, 2009 5:02 am

*hell butterfly arrives*
    Doumo taicho, here's Ame: One of thouse students accused nurse of doing experiments on students. Mina-chan went with that student to the park, Izi-chan perhaps will go help Mina-chan and I stayed with nurse. I want discover possible continuity with wolkers which don't go to the park anymore and also find out what is exactly that nurse...
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49501

Post by Ai-sama Sun May 10, 2009 5:13 am

*Hell Butterfly arrives*

"There appears to be some kind of a gang war on at the warehouse, not sure if it has any relevance but we're going to check it out. I have a feeling there may be more to this than there seems."
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Tue May 19, 2009 2:30 am

*A hell butterfly from Aihara appears*

"The parking lot at the warehouse has just broken out into full-scale gang warfare between two gangs, Tora and Hebi. The leader of Tora, the gang I've decided to investigate and question, has just knocked down a member of Hebi and is asking about a KID, a little suspicious. The leader of Hebi has just arrived too, so I may have to have a word with him too. Aihara out."
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 am

*Hell butterfly from play gound appears*
    I came to the play ground whit that boy from school and LIz. Ame-chan came later.Then appears some dark portal and man ( Ryuhi Cantin) and women ( Hina, they call her Shinra) appears from it. Cantin kill that boy and starts to fight whit Ame and Liz. I was talking whit HIna. Shee didn´t know anybody of us or anything of her memories.
    Then two strange people appears and one of them stuned us. They gonna meet at the docks.
    For now it´s evyrything. Mi
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

Ookami sighed at the report.

"I see. So Hina has lost her memories. She'll have to be treated like one of them, except we will have to avoid killing her. I'd better send a Butterfly back."
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am

A hell butterfly returns:

"This is Aihara Kanezane, sending a status report as requested. One of the gang leaders had a sword that had a similar aura of a zanpakuto (something just revealed as the Akuma's Blade), and we were about to investigate that small quirk when a mysterious woman appeared in the vicinity of the gang war and wiped out both of the gangs, leaving only herself, the gang leaders, and us Shinigami. Somehow, she has just managed to re-animate the corpses, commanding them to attack. My group, consisting of myself and my 11th seat, is about to attempt to engage the foe, with the intent of interrogation. Aihara, out."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:58 am

Ookami placed his hand on his chin and thought.

"It seems they're appearing all over the place, huh... this could turn out into war very quickly. I may need to visit the battlefield myself if this continues."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:18 am

"Damnit... there's still no reply from the Playground..." Ookami said, pulling at his hair. "That does it. I have to go."

Ookami fastened his zanpakuto to his waist and rushed to the exit.

"Ruru, you're in charge here, now. If any reports come in, relay them to me," he said, disappearing out of the Headquarters.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 am

over hearing what the taicho said she took a bow and said "hai taicho, i'll report to you imidiatly if anytything else happens ><
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm

* some white portal appears and Mi and Iz appeears from it. Mi sustains Iz and looks for Ruru* Granny ?? *shouts* Are you here ?? Iz´s leg is probably broken. We need your help.
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 29702

Post by Princess-of-Ice Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 pm

*Iz sits on the floor* sorry but I can´t stay for a long time...my leg...
    OMG...I´m really tired....
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 am

"Hell Butterfly arrives in the 1st"

~Transported to an unknown location, having already engaged the enemy and finding nothing of any real relevance to the mission ~ Aries VC of the 11th will see what else he can find out~

ooc: I'm sure you've already asked Roan [our 3rd seat the same question about what he might've unraveled for the mission]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:59 am

~walking out from the office she saw ame and mina lying somewhere in the HQ~

What on earth happened to you guys?

~checking up on them sending surges of reaitsu to check if any of the vital organs are punctured~
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Don´t fall asleep Iz * looks at her*
    *notices Ruru* I´m fine. But Iz has something whit her leg. I think it´s broken
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

Post by Princess-of-Ice Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

yup..my leg is broken..but I´ve got headache too...and I´m tired..
    *Iz closes her eyes and she sees white light at the end of the tunnel...*
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 am

NO Iz don´t fall asleep !! *shakes whit her and doesn´t know what to do *
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

Post by Princess-of-Ice Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

*white light at the end of the tunnel disappear and she hears some voice*
    Mi?? it´s you? *says and tryes open eyes*
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Ya It´s mee Iz pls wake up !!! *finds a tub , which is full of water and splashes it at her*
    What should i do ?? what should i do *confused looks at Iz* I try something .. Iz wait a minute * gathers up some reaitsu and trys to send it to Iz , cause she wants to heals her leg*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

~patts her grand daughters head~

dont wory hun, i'll fix her leg

~sends her to the infirmary~

OOC: since there no 4th division, nor is the mission still on going, i declare all the wounded healed, thanks for participating everyone ^^
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Thanks god that you´re here GRanny * smiles at her*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:38 pm