Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
war_makes_me_happy
King_Nothing
Wenditi
Panda-chan
Ichigo9000
Hinamori44
Fallen_Angel
11 posters

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 am

*turns to Aries*

Let me guess. You had problems with your opponent too.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Ruru checks on Mina's wounds

"let me take care of that deary" Granny ruru said as she formed the symbol and said "Kokkaku" as her right hadn glowed of purple and applied it to the wound

"That should heal it"

She closed the wound like sawing it with spiritual strings

After fixing mina's wound she stood up and recalled something from her shinigami training days

"Taicho, the scenery is oddly familiar to what was recorded on our shinigami text book billion of years ago. An entire city being swiped away like that it only means one thing, that family of witches, is helping them."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:25 pm

war_makes_me_happy wrote:"That arrogant fool! If I had my way he'd have been thrust into that void - never to return again."

Ookami sighed at Chris's anger.

"Come, now. You're a Vice Captain. You have great power. In a situation like that we need to retreat to preserve as much life as we can so we can strike at a FUTURE time with as much power as possible."

seraphim wrote:After fixing mina's wound she stood up and recalled something from her shinigami training days

"Taicho, the scenery is oddly familiar to what was recorded on our shinigami text book billion of years ago. An entire city being swiped away like that it only means one thing, that family of witches, is helping them."

"Witches, Hmm?" Ookami said, pondering. "I've never really heard much of them. I'm presuming you have? Care to shed some light?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:27 pm

"There was once this place that vanished and the ones who caused it are these witches, but they were executed long long ago, i dunno why theirs someone this powerful that still exists as we speak"

She pondered for words to say recalling what the book said

"Our book also said something about a soul vessel, one with eternal spiritual energy that can suck humman souls inside them and give life to something of the dead, could it be that they activated this... thing... explaining as to why bevelian residents just died."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Ookami registered Ruru's words and thought up his next plan.

"Then it would seem the witches are trying to resurrect some 'dead' entity. We cannot let that happen; it may prove to be something we could not handle. We need to find and slay these witches, and the traitor Cantin that serves them, and recover Momo, if she is still alive. Where do these witches usually have their 'lairs'."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 pm

recalling from the old book she thought

"Back in the day, they were always on abandoned areas, something dark and mysterious, but as of today, modern witches i'm not that sure, we should just send out people around bevel, two in every location available"

She brought out a map and pointed on areas

"What do you say taicho?"
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 am

seraphim wrote: Ruru checks on Mina's wounds

"let me take care of that deary" Granny ruru said as she formed the symbol and said "Kokkaku" as her right hadn glowed of purple and applied it to the wound

"That should heal it"

She closed the wound like sawing it with spiritual strings

After fixing mina's wound she stood up and recalled something from her shinigami training days

Yuuy Thanks Granny :D:D:D
    That´s great ideay :D just we must do it :)
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 am

"You, you are right, of course...father. I shouldn't be letting my emotions get the better of me, but sometimes I think you forget what division I belong to" he says laughing as he looks for something to lay down on. "Yeah Roan, as long as our enemy is defeated is all we should focus on - there is nothing else to worry about!" he says to him from the ground. "So what will be our next move father?"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 am

Ookami stood up on the podium and cleared his throat.

"Right, after brief discussion, we have concluded that it would be best for us to split up and search in the various areas of the land around Bevel.

"This is how it will play out. Ame and Mina will go check out Karakura Town, which consists of the School District and the Park Square; Haji and Dark will investigate the Docks; Chris and Roan will take the Eternal Land; and Ruru and I will wait here for you all to report in, and will also provide backup if any of you run into trouble. If you need help, send us a Hell Butterfly right away. In a few days I want you all back here with information. Look out for ANY signs of witch activity. Got it? Good!"

Ookami fastened his zanpakuto strap to his waist again.

"Everyone, MOVE OUT!!!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:48 am

"If you get hurt, dont forget that we have 4th division modified soul over at our hide out in the living world, that way you dont have to go all the way back to soul society"

She moved around and distributed something

"This is a cocoon shell, a 4th division invention, i'll give you one each just in case you encounter witches, this were originally made for shinigami's who are on a process of hollowfication, but i think it can work on them aswell, it can absorb all the energy from the user trapped inside, and only the one who activated it can stop it, this can be used to catch one of them, good luck everyone"

-all of you recieved a cocoon shell-
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 am

*Takes the coccoon pill*

Thanks.

*Looks at Aries*

Ready to go?
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:07 pm

OKi doki*takes coccoon pill* Thank you :D:D SO Ame ? What´s the orders ?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 pm

hold your horses everyone, i have an update for you people!

before going, i need you all to be on your gigai's cause this mission requires human interaction, so be prepared, lets all meet at the bus station on karakura town!!
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Post by Wenditi Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 am

*takes coccoon pill* Arigatou!Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters - Page 2 Onion35
    Well Mina-chan, we should go to school district and then to park square...so let's go ;)
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:49 am

Roan117 wrote:*Takes the coccoon pill*

Thanks.

*Looks at Aries*

Ready to go?

He takes the cocoon pill and immediately swallows it, washing it down with some sake from his gourd he has on him at all times. "Now I am" he says turning to Roan, "Let us be on our way then" Aries says to him then leaves from their HQ to the designated entry point in a flash-step.
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 29702

Post by Princess-of-Ice Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm

*arrives*
    Hi captain...Could I help you with something?
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:29 am

*a hell butterfly comes in front of captain and he hears her voise saying: If Izi-chan may help me and Ame i´ll be glad to see her at the playground.Thanks Cp....:D
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:20 am

Ookami nodded at the request.

"Izi, go and help the others at the Playground in the Karakura Town sub-forum, they'll explain when you get there!"
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:38 am

*hell butterfly appears in front of captain* I met old man at the playground, but he didn´t know something interesting for now.. I met store clerk too. He told me something about some strange tree.it just grew out of no where.Tree guard hooded figures. When the tree appears at the playground , the kids didn´t appear at the playground anymore.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 am

~Hell butterfly arrives with urgent message from the land of Eternal~

"11th Division Vice-Captain reporting: Have located two people whom I have placed high suspicions around. 2 females going by the names of Mena and Cassidy, although it is unknown if they are witches I would not overlook their appearance or agendas"

"Have also located secret room in which exchanging unpleasantries with someone proclaiming to be the boss of Eternal itself, that is all for now - have always engaged enemies on route"

~End message: BEEP~
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Post by Wenditi Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:00 am

*hell butterfly arrives from Playground*
    From 1st division, 4th Seat Ame. Doumo taichou, I spoke with janitor in park and he told me about group of kids which occupied playground and called themselves the "walkers".
    But recently they don't go here anymore, reason isn't known yet. I went investigate back to school.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 am

~ruru walks in over and asked for the taicho~

"Ookami, breaking news on the mission" she said handing over some papers "While i was on earth, i asked my Division members to spread out and place activity sensors all over Karakura Town and guess what" She smirked and walked over to the door holding up a map "We spotted weird activity over at the old Junk yard and Warehouse, looking over at the map, its the closest to where Bevel used to be."

She smiled at him and suggested something insane "I know just what to do, we can send in the new Division to put their skills to test(pertaining to the 5th division)"

"i know they are new, but i think it's just the right job for them since you and I cant just leave our posts, so i think they can spread out and look for what ever it is that they should find there."

"Dont worry i'll send a hell buterfly over their now"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 am

Ookami nodded.

"Does seem to be a good idea," he said, crossing his arms. "Seeing as everyone else is already busy looking at strange happenings. It could be a distraction to lure us away from these investigations, so it's good that we have extra forces to send so we don't abandon the investigations."
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

Post by Panda-chan Fri May 01, 2009 3:53 pm

*hell butterfly from school district appears in front of captain* The Children ,which goes to the school have strange sickness.They don´t know what is wrong whit them.Students are very upset, they tend to get angry and attack people,but some of them just grows weak and stays at school, the other half they have no idea about.The sickness appears first time weeks ago, it was also the time when those walkers appeared at the park. And the children kidnap has increased by 50%.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon May 04, 2009 1:41 pm

*sending a Hell Butterfly back, a message arrives from Haji*

"Docks seem active, but nothing suspicious. Little can be said at the moment, other than normal day to day routines.

I intend to report back to the 7th shortly, please notify me in the ICS Room If you need anything further at the present time..."

ICS Room

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:54 pm