Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
war_makes_me_happy
King_Nothing
Wenditi
Panda-chan
Ichigo9000
Hinamori44
Fallen_Angel
11 posters

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters Empty Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 pm

OOC: Be sure to look at all links provided on this page. And you ARE allowed to reply in this thread ^_^ This will be the centre of all operations in the 1st for this mission.

Ookami walks into the meeting with his zanpakuto at his side, nervously jumping up onto a podium above all the other members here.

"Now! You have all been briefed! Bevel has fallen, and we need to find out why and eliminate the cause!! We should take the following action!

"Wenditi, Ichigo, Cantin, and Panda, you will go to Bevel and find out what the hell has been going on there, spreading out into the other sections of the city. Khia and Hinamori, I want you to be on standby for backup in case things get messy. I, on the other hand will visit each Division and inform them of their duties during this operation. Thank you all for your cooperation. NOW MOVE OUT!!!"

With that Ookami shunpo'd off the podium and began to visit each Division.

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters Empty Re: Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 pm

*An unknown shinigami arrived in the room, willing to inform the 1st division of something

"This is an urgent message to Captain-Commander Jinketsu Ookami, recruit Ryuuhi Cantin is nowhere to be found since this morning, it appears like he already left for bevel as soon as he got word of the threat. We will contact you as soon as we find him sir"

*the shinigami shunpoes out of the 1st Division
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters Empty Re: Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 am

Ookami arrived back in time to hear the message.

"Damnit... Going off on his own... Well at least he's doing what I need him to do. He'll get what's coming to him when he gets back... whether it be good or bad..."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Ookami receives the Hell Butterflies from Wenditi and Dark and sighs.

"Seems something's going on, down there..." he said to himself. He told one butterfly to head to the 10th.

"We need your help in Fallen Bevel now! 2 4th-Seat Level, 2 Unknown Level, and 1 Captain Level reiatsu signatures have been detected, and your orders are to engage on sight. Jinketsu out."

He then told the other one to fly directly to Dark with some information.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:23 am

*pops in and runs toward Captain FA*

Is there anything I could help you with? Looks like everyone´s occupied a position...except Ichigo...
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 am

Ookami smiled as Momo entered.

"Thanks, Momo, you are to stay here with me and Khia until we are needed. It is perhaps best you remain here for the duration of the mission, so we can instantly get to the battlefield."
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7761

Post by Ichigo9000 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 am

*yanws* wats going on here i was sleeping and i heard the alarm go off and i am tired too

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out
    [b]
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:26 am

"Ichi! Now you're here I need you to head on to Fallen Bevel and help the others investigate what was going on down there. Make haste!"
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7761

Post by Ichigo9000 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Fallen_Angel wrote:"Ichi! Now you're here I need you to head on to Fallen Bevel and help the others investigate what was going on down there. Make haste!"

SIR YES SIR *run toward the others and help them out* wat is going on here anybody *looking for the others* HELLO

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

*smiles at Captain*

Yeah, but this waiting kills me..

*looks at Ichi*

Well, you should go and find the others here :
    Fallen Bevel-click here
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:53 am

Ookami sighed.

"Yeh I know, Momo, me too. However we can't just rush in. I just received a report things are about to get heated down there. We'll just have to wait a little longer."
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 am

A Hell Butterfly appears in the room and speaks to Ookami in Dark's voice.

"Interesting so this is exacly like the situation back when i was a recruit in the 1st *examens some important text* but i was never told what really happened my captain kept it a captain only thing thats probrably why the data was deleted. All i see here is that there is some kind of old tribe of unknown people who used some sort of blackmagic. The rest has been deleted only a few description of some spells are still on file."

Ookami sighed at the information.

"Oh, boy... Black magic... not good..."

He told the Hell Butterfly to tell Dark to engage the enemy and called for Momo.

"Momo! As soon as we hear of a direct attack by these entities we're off straight in!"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

*smiles and quickly stands up*

Yes, Sir!

*suddenly confuses and checks her left hip*

No...wait please, I forgot my Zanpaktou...I´m back in 1 sec XD

*flesh steps out and jumps ahead to her Dorm*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 am

Ookami hears of the hollows growing stronger from the rain.

"That settles it, then. Anyone capable of doing something like that to a Hollow is too powerful for most to fight. MOMO! WE'RE GOING! HURRY UP AND GET HERE WITH YOUR ZANPAKUTO!"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Ookami shunpo'd into the Gotei Headquarters with Ruru.

"Man... that was close... Let's see who's here," he said, eagerly awaited other people to arrive, so he could know who made it out alive and who died in the chaos...
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 pm

*runs to the HQ*What happened ??? *asks and hold her right bloody arm*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Ookami smiles as Panda arrives.

"Good... that's one," He muttered to himself before speaking louder. "A black hole was sucking Bevel in, we had to evacuate. I hope the others make it back safe..."
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Post by Wenditi Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 pm

*chops out* Doumo...so here I am :)...hope all is here already...hmm what should we do now taichou?
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am

"Oh, good! 4th Seat Wendi!" Ookami said as she came in, sighing in relief. "We wait for the others and then decide what our next move will be, and paying our respects to any dead there may be."
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 am

Hi Ame :D:D*smile at her* So What was your battle :D:D ??*bandages her arm* It´s better :D*she thinks and waits for other *
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18747

Post by Wenditi Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 am

*looks at her* Hi Mina-chan! Are you alright?
    I think my battle was about to start when I should leave...haah I hadn't much fun...but you looks like your battle was tought ne?
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:40 am

*A portal opens up, and Roan stumbles out of it*

Umm, hiya pplz, Haji-taicho should be coming soon.

*Stands up*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 am

Ookami smiled again as Roan came through.

"Yes... another one safe..." He muttered. "Welcome, Roan! Good to see you alive! Make yourself at home, we'll begin discussion shortly."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:30 am

So, whats the next part. Im getting revenge on that guy I fought earlier if its the last thing I do.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 am

He steps from out of the shadows and appears behind his 5th seat, gripping his right fist and gritting his teeth enough to bleed his upper lip. "That arrogant fool! If I had my way he'd have been thrust into that void - never to return again!" he says angrily at first, easing his tension afterwards and waving his hand to signal to this division's captain, that he to, had made it out alive. "I only wished we could have gone at it a bit more...thoroughly."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:31 pm