Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
war_makes_me_happy
Fallen_Angel
Dawn
Hinamori44
8 posters

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom - Page 4 Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm

*hugs Cantin* haha...it´s too hard to not hug you...:p Kyaaa...RUru! XD where r u?:D

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom - Page 4 Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 pm

*Extends his arms to welcome Momo

"Guess we'll have to french kiss each other until we die :D, since Ruru doesn't seem to be giving an answer anytime soon :P"
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7761

Post by Ichigo9000 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:*Extends his arms to welcome Momo

"Guess we'll have to french kiss each other until we die :D, since Ruru doesn't seem to be giving an answer anytime soon :P"

wats up and how r u CantinTheGreat and how r u today dou need something from the store if so please let me know ok

ichigo

Ihcigo9000
    out
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

*looks at Ichi* Ahah...you´re kind :)...nothing needed :D

*french kisses Cantin*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

*gets french kissed

"Maybe we'll need some water soon, specially if we do his till death do us part :P"

*Continues to french kiss Momo
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:25 am

yup,,,some water, food...shower XD...plus many more things

*kisses him again*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 am

He walks in and throws a pillow at the two of them "Keep it in the R section you both lol! So what's up?" he says finding some place to sit and unwind. "Just get it over with already and marry each other XD, you two could have the very 1st BD wedding!!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 am

*Stabs the pillow with his hand

"I thought you listened to the last time we talked about wedding...Besides, kissing isn't R-rated...unless it involves mre than that, which currently isn't the case :D, and about the famous get a room statement..Aren't we in my room ? :D :P"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:11 pm

*laughs and waves to Chris*

Hhaha,,,what´s up with that wedding?!...you *points at him* you should find some pretty girl...and then you can marry her! haha...so? :D
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 am

He laughs at Cantin "What are you insane? You know I don't listen to anyone lol! And of course I know it isn't R...sounds funny to mention it though" he leaps onto a couch and watches some television. "No thanks Momo, not now anyway..."
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Ahaha...well then...*confused shrugs and then smiles* It´s your life :P
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 am

"Yeah, unfortunately it is, even if it isn't going anywhere" he sighs then broods on the couch. "I'm shy around woman, always have been for some reason. Maybe I am just looking for that one special person to be with me, you know how that goes" he reaches inside his shihakusho for his sake gourd and proceeds to pour himself several cups until he gets drunk. "Ugh...so how have you been lately?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:59 am

*Comes in his dorm and just falls dead on the couch, then hitting a few thousand times a pillow, visibly frustrated for no apparent reason
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm

I´m sure you´ll find some very special person...:) you deserve it! *smiles at Chris*

*notices Cantin and confused comes closer to him*

Zomg what happened?! *sits next to him* Are you alright?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:57 pm

"I'm pissed, he said as he fell down on the sofa, a bit less frustrated.."
    *looks at Momo
    "Sorry..I love hitting on stuff when I'm pissed like that.."
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Ichigo9000 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:28 pm

*knock on the door* HELLO ANY ONE HERE i have gifts for every on H-E-L-L-O

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:36 pm

*laughs and hugs him*

You love such weird things XD...*thumbs up XD*

*turns around as she hears someone´s knocking*

Yay....another kawaii visitor XD

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 pm

*Raises his fingers as he hears someone knocking

"Hado no Yon, Byakurai"

*A lightning jolt blasts the door

"So much for visitors"
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Ichigo9000 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 pm

its is i ur falther lol just joking soo wats up and how r u and wat r u guys doing huh *bring in some gifts* GIFTS FOR EVERY ONE lol

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out

Spoiler:
    for panda_chan

Spoiler:
    for Hinamori44

Spoiler:
    for CantinTheGreat

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 pm

"Bad..renji is bad..I much prefer anything that has a 69 on his face :D, well, it's the intention that counts.."

"What did you get Momo?"
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Ichigo9000 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:"Bad..renji is bad..I much prefer anything that has a 69 on his face :D, well, it's the intention that counts.."

"What did you get Momo?"

wat do u mean CantinTheGreat and wat about Momo?

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm

I hate Renji..I much prefer Hisagi-sama or Tosen-sama or AIZEN-SAMAAAAAA, or My beloved Momo :D
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Ichigo9000 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:I hate Renji..I much prefer Hisagi-sama or Tosen-sama or AIZEN-SAMAAAAAA, or My beloved Momo :D

well wat do u like then please tell and i will go and get it ok

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 pm

*laughs* I got Kon...lol thank you very much, Ichi, it´s nice :)
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Ichigo9000 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Hinamori44 wrote:*laughs* I got Kon...lol thank you very much, Ichi, it´s nice :)

ur welcome would like me to get u another gift sis and how r u?

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:38 am