Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
war_makes_me_happy
Fallen_Angel
Dawn
Hinamori44
8 posters

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom - Page 5 Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 pm

"Me wants my beloved Momo...something you can't get me"

*does cute eyes while looking at Momo
    Ichigo9000
    Ichigo9000
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7761

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom - Page 5 Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Ichigo9000 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:"Me wants my beloved Momo...something you can't get me"

*does cute eyes while looking at Momo

*looks at him funny* ok but i will find u something ok

ichigo

Ichigo9000
    out
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm

*blushes as smiles at him*

You can have me whenever you wanna :P

*hugs*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm

"me is so happy to hear you say this :d"

*hugs her and kisses her
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 am

He steps back into Cantin's place and throws himself onto the nearest couch. "How is everyone? Oh, such love in the air! It fills my soul with such joy and happiness to see you both like that" he promptly turns around and sticks his finger down his throat "Ack!."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 pm

*Cantin shunpoes near Chris and puts his feet on Chris's shoulder

"What was that finger in the throat about.."
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:33 am

He looks upwards at Cantin who was on his shoulders then bends his back over slightly while setting the pommel of his zanpakuto towards his groin. "I don't know what your talking about, you must be delusional or something" he says while looking into his eyes with an icy stare. "Nothing...at...all, are we done here?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 am

*shunpoes back to the sofa with Momo

"I guess we might be..I'll pretend I didn't see anything"
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:02 pm

You are nasty you two :D:D:*looks at her parents* You couldn´t behave little bit more becomingly :D:D:D
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:19 pm

*laughs*

Chris, you´re so hilarious when you talk about love,,,,lol XD I wish you could see yourself XDXDXD

*notices her daughter* Panda-chan, hey, how are you?...you´re hyper as usual XD glad to see it :D:D:D
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 am

"Yes, love is strange isn't it" he says as he takes a seat down somewhere and gets himself a cup of sake to pass the time. "How so Momo? Sorry, I find everything hilarious because that's just the way I was built" he shrugs his shoulders and takes another sip.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 pm

The way you were built ?!?

Were you some kind of cyborg freak or sumthin like that?
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm

*laughs* This conversation is crazy XD

*looks around* Woop, where´s Panda-chan?! O_o

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 pm

"Our beloved Daughter's gone for a little while, since her Computer's broken..she said she'll try to be on sometimes"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Really? How is it posible? I dunno about this O_o....hm...that´s a pity...
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:52 pm

I´m here *confused looks around* something important happened :D:D ??

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Sure something important happened.. I'm getting married :D

We need to prepare a party ^^
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 am

"It was a joke you doof" he says laughing then finishes the last of his cup of sake. "You know HA-HA, HO-HO, HE-HE, stay with me here! I knew you would cave in to getting hitched, did it have anything to do with how many times I brought it up XD!! Muhahaha!! Omedeto you two" he says throwing confetti on them.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 am

Actually you had one last chance before I decided I'd kill you...I was getting tired of you asking..but I thought the time was good enough for us to marry so I proposed to my jewel and she agreed :D
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:29 am

"Does everyone have something against me here" he says all confused as he finds a couch to lie down on. "Sorry for bringing it all the time, it was only a suggestion on my part way back when. You know like some new kind of event everyone could take part in on this forum."

"Happy for you" ^^

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:00 am

It might just have been a suggestion but it began to feel like harrassment...And I certainly don't let that happen...I'm just more than happy that my beloved accepted my proposal..
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 am

"It wasn't, gomen if it felt like that but I can assure you - it wasn't" he says to him then bids everyone farewell. "I have paperwork to do back in my division, you'll excuse me if I take my leave now" he says as he flash-steps back to the 11th.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 am

*Comes in and dives on a sofa

"I guess I'll catch a quick shuteye before anyone gomes and wakes me up a rude way"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 pm

*slowly opens the door and looks at Cantin sleeping an a sofa*

Hehe this could be fun...

*potich comes behind the sofa, smiles and then screams*

WAKE UP HERO! YOU´VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR TOO LONG -_-....:D

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 am

Actually I woke up when I saw you're reiatsu coming...I was hoping you would come here soon :)

*Kisses her, and goes to get dressed a bit, putting shorts on, still naked chest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:30 am