Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Emma-Hell Girl
Hinamori44
Fallen_Angel
Nance
Kambly
joe4ever86
Loli Gaga
11 posters

Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting

Poll

Please vote 1

[ 6 ]
    Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting I_vote_lcap46%Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting I_vote_rcap [46%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting I_vote_lcap15%Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting I_vote_lcap38%Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting I_vote_rcap [38%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting Empty Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Here are your banners ladies and gents XD

Banner 1
    Spoiler:

Banner 2
    Spoiler:

Banner 3
    Spoiler:

Goodluck to all the contestants.

members please vote XD

best regards

-ruru
    joe4ever86
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 6665

Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting Empty Re: Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting

Post by joe4ever86 Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:37 pm

I voted for banner one, since I'm a huge Ichihime fan ^_^

Also it has a nice pink tone to it....perfect for valentine's day
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156728

Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting Empty Re: Valentines Day Banner Competition Voting

Post by Kambly Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:55 pm

I completely agree with you. The first banner is sex.

The pink in the second banner is over done. They should have used a black-blue gradient map on Soft Light to tone it down a little. Otherwise, it's well-made.

The brushing in the third banner is over done (the flowers in the background). It's pretty messy. It needs sharpening. The text is awesome though. Love it. :P The black and gray flowers don't go well with the purple-pink, pink and red flowers.

Still, it's nice.

My vote goes to...

Banner 2.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Post by Nance Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Waaah. They're all awesome but I'm gonna vote for Banner no. 2.

Well, because I don't like Ichigo, Inoue and Byakuya. XD!!! Bias ftw!

I like that it has the captains and the color doesn't kill my eyes. :P

It's pretty obvious who made what XD
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Banner 3 ^_^ I think the style of it is pretty nice.

Not sure how Byakuya can come across as romantic, though XD Mr Serious-I'm-Going-To-Kill-Everyone-Who-Disobeys-Rules XD

Apart from that, though, nice banner ^_^

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 am

I'm voting for the emblem of my division , which means Banner 3

Honestly I loved them all, but Byakushi just makes it better
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:35 am

Hey Captain FA-chan and Cantin-chan I agree with you! lol banner No.3 is the awesomest :) and beautiful..XD
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60482

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:34 am

I love banner 1 and 3. I am having a hard time to choose between them two. Well, my vote goes to banner 1 because it goes with the valentine theme well. The 3rd banner is really well done and I love the style of it. However, it's not as valentine as banner 1.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6727

Post by Dio Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:52 pm

hmmm i like them all.... if only i had entered one XD

1,2, or 3? hard choice :D guess what i voted for ^^
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7155

Post by Champola Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:28 am

I love all the banners. It was hard for me to decide but I picked Banner 3. ~

Somehow I get this gay feeling from Byakuya X3
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18622

Post by Wenditi Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:46 pm

It was truly difficult I didn't decide between 1 and 3 but in the end I voted for 1 cause this is so cute banner and with valentine theme and also I'm Ichihime fan :)...hmm they are all awesome *thumbs up*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192519

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 am

Okay, so I just voted... it took me a long time to decide.

I voted for Banner 1.

This is why...

Banner 2: Too much pink, I didnt like the font change between the Happy and the Valentines Day... and also, I felt like if there were all those characters, there should have been more of the primary characters... Also, theres no really a border, and I like borders.
    What I did like though was the heart in the middle, and I liked the tint, it was just too much.

Banner 3: The only thing I like about this banner is the font and the colors on the font. The flowers in the back are a little too overdone, and well, I think this is called Bleach Dynasty, not Byakuya Dynasty... XD I dont like the idea of ppl coming here and thinking Byakuya is our main character that we revolve around... Plus, Byakuya doesnt say Valentines Day to me, he says "fangirl"...

Banner 1: Save the best for last... I love the fact that it centers around not just two recognized characters, but one character that clearly does love the other. I love the pictures that were chosen... the font is good, and I like the way the background is, not over done. I also like the border. Borders are always good. Good choice of pictures for the characters. I like the whole deal. It says Valentines Day, but it still says Bleach. I wish Orihime was a little bit bigger, but it still is the best.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 am

LOL. i'll close this comp by the end of today, please keep on voting ^^

thank you XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:12 am

thread closed

contest ended

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:10 pm