Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Nance
Hinamori44
Kambly
Nikita
Dawn
JennyReika
Loli Gaga
11 posters

New Warning System and other announcements

New Warning System and other announcements - Page 2 Empty Re: New Warning System and other announcements

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Would repetitive god moding be counted as an offense ruru?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

New Warning System and other announcements - Page 2 Empty Re: New Warning System and other announcements

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 pm

haha, they can be warned, double posting huh?

its okay to double post and spam on spam areas i guess.

and this are just ideas for now, not yet implimented really >.<

so the list is not yet oficial.

God modding?

ok,. but it has to be atleast 3 counts before its a minor ofense.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

Post by JennyReika Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:09 am

When I think about this system... I think more about people who are rude and offensive to others... more than God Moding.

I mean, if you are rude in a spar or purposely offensive, then yes, that would be a meaning for a warning...

Perhaps there would be different consequences for excessive God Moding...
    Maybe barred from sparring, or maybe even not allowed in a Division anymore after numerous warnings.

I just think warnings should be for people who purposely and consistently offend people or say bad words and such.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6852

Post by Dio Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:43 am

well insulting each other would be counted as flaming jenny...

looks like a good system ruru goodwork for implimenting it^^
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:33 am

Yes, Yes, I think that might be a pretty good idea... a legend for the legend... XD kinda... but like a tab kinda thing...

Something that will hide all that stuff and only show you the stuff that you want...

Youre not just good looks after all Dio... XD
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 am

Yes, I am double posting... and I am apologizing... I put this in the wrong topic...

I read so much on BD at once, and then I go back and respond... and then, well, I post something in the wrong place... :(

Makes me saddies, oh well, I will post it in the right topic and forget I said anything...
    Dio isnt smart... XD I take it back... at least in this thread he's not... bohahah.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:00 am

I must say, I like this warning system. It seems a bit more fair than what I am used to in many places. At least this way, you can keep track of your own actions, and how they are affecting others, so that if need be, you can change it. All in all, kudos to the mod team for this one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:09 am