Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Loli Gaga
Tanaki Kyo
6 posters

Warning, or not?

Poll

Should Jenny get a warning?

[ 2 ]
    Warning, or not? I_vote_lcap40%Warning, or not? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Warning, or not? I_vote_lcap60%Warning, or not? I_vote_rcap [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 22866

Warning, or not? Empty Warning, or not?

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Ok, I have one question... should Jenny (the 11th division cappy) get a warning or not..
    Yesterday she was telling about her love problems to Amy.. And, as you all know me, i didn't come to the chat with "hello all!".. i came to chatbox with a joke.. just like clasical me....
    I came in and said "no one cares about your love storie"...
    that's really really obvious joke -.-
    but she took it seriously and called me an "inmature lil brat"...
    then we started to have a fight.
    and after some time (after she called me inmature lil brat like 4 times) i said
    "its not my fault that you are a patethic old b*****"
    I didn't wanned to say that, or anything like that, because i made a promise to my dear sister, Emma, not to fight with Jenny...
    But she just went to far...
    I had one conflict with her long time before (9 months ago from tmr) and she still didn't let it go.. eventhought i told her that im sorry for like 50 times... she is so hard headed.
    So im asking you (all members) what do you think, should she get a warning, or not...

Please, admins dont edit my post, nor delete it...
    and right from this second, i KNOW that Jenny will vote for "no" -.-

Thank you for your reading.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Warning, or not? Empty Re: Warning, or not?

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:13 pm

~moved to mess hall~

If this gets out of control we will take the proper actions necessary, but since its a free forum ill leave it open
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm

oh, and no one needs to post anything(if you vote for "yes" )...
    so... just vote, but don't say anything, unless you really want ^^

Edited by Emma

This is a free forum so it can stay but no need to make assumption.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:28 pm

well, I can't really say..

because "no one cares about your love storie" doesn't sound like a joke when you wrote it like that. Is that what you wrote exactly?
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:35 pm

ye, if i remember right, i did... but i joke like that all the time :D
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 pm

I dont really think the poll is necessary, but im agreeing with nance, that really did come off the wrong foot, no matter what your intentions were, in written words, it is offending.

even if you say it face to face with a person,on the sweetest mildes most manner, it is offending.

ANYONE wouldve taken that seriously, given both your history.
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

i actualy oppened this pool in a hope that she gets warning. because if she does, maybe she will leave BD.
    and if she leves BD, me and utleast 4 more members (that i know that dont like her) will be happy
    that was my choice.
    or im leaving, or her
    and if i leave, one member that wants to leave will able to go aswell...
    she wanned to leave for a qute some time, but she cant because she promised to stay as long as i do...

And Jenny always thinks that the most hurts her.. thats wrong.... she hurts the most...
    she should think about that.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 42075

Post by Reaper137 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm

I voted no. And by that I mean both of you shouldn't get punished.
    BUT, it's a fact that you 2 should stop arguing like that, and the smartest of you 2 should've given in, avoiding a row like this.
    I just want to say, fighting over such BULLCRAP is just plain annoying and IMMATURE, from both sides.
    That's what I had to say ^-^

Kind regards,
    your lovely fishcracker,

Reaper137 :3
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55 pm

I did give up a long time ago. and i said that im sorry. but she is still pissed off on me for no reason.. she is so hardheaded -.-
    but i wont stop anymore... u gave her a chance to calm down, and she didnt.. why should i care about it now?
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

Then, you should try to avoid those situations ^-^ But I do think Jenny should be spoken to though.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm

1st, why would she get a warning, did she curse? did she spam? as far as im concerned, she hasnt done anything wrong to get a warning, if so she gets one ONLY for doing her job as a mod, then i think your mistaking both your positions.

2nd im not taking sides here, but based on what you just said and your purpose of opening this thread

i actually opened this poll in a hope that she gets warning. because if she does, maybe she will leave BD.

Just made her point.

I dun wanna lecture cause this is a public forum, i want to say more, but i my pc is a mess, my head is too, i dont see the point in all this.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

Post by JennyReika Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm

It has been a day, and I am rationally thinking, I think that if this is an open forum, and I can say what I want, then I will in the most sophisticated way.

Plus, it is about me getting a warning, which shouldnt be open to public decision anyways, as, most of the ppl havent been here for most of Kyo's shenanigans.

So, lets start with what we do know, the people who have been here longest, since we are debating on whether I should get a warning or not, shouldnt ppl know the facts?

After being warned about Kyo... I still gave him a chance in the 11th Division in the beginning. He started off complimenting me all the time...

Soon after, he was saying inappropriate things in the 11th. Stuff about my breasts and stuff about my other members not being able to fight, when they were excellent RPers. He also started saying things about my family on the forum, then called us boring... on the forum, and on his MSN, which lead to him being removed from our family...

He came into my Division regularly after that to say rude things to my Vice Captain at the time, saying the only reason he was VC was because he was with me, and offending my daughter Zeria on occassion...

He started telling people that I always abused my power? (which is not something you can say unless you back it up with facts) and saying that he was going to get people to come on the forum that he knows to say rude things to me to make me leave the forum.

He also said that if he were to rape me, he could become my Vice Captain.

Not to mention that he would put nasty things about me in his status messages on MSN.

Time passed for a bit with no Kyo, mostly because he disappeared from the forum for a while, once in awhile coming into the chatbox to offend me, then disappear again, when I would say nothing and keep my mouth shut.

Kyo came back, and he asked a question in a thread that said "why do I have a warning?", which was called like "xxxx :) xxxxxx" One of the mods answered that question, and the thread was closed. Thats our job, question asked, question answered, close thread.

To which, Kyo decided to make the same exact thread Part 2, which had no purpose but completely slamming me and saying rude things about me.

This... I also did nothing about except, "have a nice day" and reported the thread.

In fact, those threads were merged into one, and are still there, the offensive things he said about me, I believe, as most of the things Kyo has done had to be edited in the past, for obvious reasons.

Now, lets come to yesterday.

I am in the chatbox, talking to Amy. I am not the one to pour my heart out, but I needed to tell somebody about this guy I have been seeing in RL, so when she asked me, I kinda jumped on the opportunity to tell someone because I dont even talk to my best friend about him cause... I dont want it to seem real if I tell her, and have it all fall apart.

Well, I am telling Amy about him, and Kyo comes in and says nobody cares about your love life jenny, stop trying to make ppl feel bad for you, go tell Amy on MSN (which I dont have Amy's MSN name, and I was having a convo with her before he showed up in Chatbox, in which I was doing nothing wrong by doing that)

I am sorry, but everytime you say something rude, you cant say "it was a joke! thats just how I joke!" thats a copout so you dont get in trouble.

Well, I deleted those things from that chatbox and said nothing back, in fact Amy was the one who said Kyo, be nice, or something to that effect, and he still went on...

I simply said that I dont talk about my feelings often, and I called him a brat.

To which, he told me to get a RL, and said "I will let her have her little online life..."

Which, for everyones benefit... I was talking about my RL, but Kyo wouldnt know that because he didnt read the conversation he butted into, he just read that I was talking about my feelings and said something rude. Then I called him an immature child.

Then he called me an old, pathetic b*tch.

Then I said he has no respect for anybody and nobody teaches him any, and that my best friends kids act like him, being able to say what they want, and I slap them across the heads.

Then he said he has respect for everybody, except me, and he hates me and only me and he said he was sorry, but he really wasnt sorry... and that I am everything he ever called me.

Then I told him to go change his diapers... and he said "I dont want to make her cry... again... mwahahaha" or something like that.

So, you tell me, do I not have the right to stick up for myself at some point if I dont feel like anybody else is sticking up for me?... After that long of being antagonized, for over a year, I dont have the right to stay something back and defend myself.

I have a feeling if all of you were not only being attacked, verbally, but professionally, and sexually, you would do something about it... (and yes, if youre going to say that if you rape someone you can become their VC, youre not only offending their credibility, but youre offending them sexually.)

So, if you think that his behavior for the past year was appropriate, and that I overreacted after a year of this yesterday... then, by all means, say that I deserve a warning.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRB2YlQOSBI

I feel gay.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm

There is no need for farther conversation about this. Kyo has been banned. I really hope there will be some peace in this forum from now on!!!

Emma

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:03 am