Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
war_makes_me_happy
Kagome
Wenditi
Loli Gaga
Kambly
Hinamori44
Upgrade
Fallen_Angel
12 posters

Meet the 1st Division Members!

duageyl
    duageyl
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 6740

Meet the 1st Division Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the 1st Division Members!

Post by duageyl Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 am

totally stealing the captain's introduction idea and adding in a few extra stuff.

Personality - I'm generally a calm guy who likes to be mellow when it's serious and be a clown when it's mellow. I rarely get mad, thank god, and when I do it's nothing serious and might affect a post or two, those tend to be funny to reread. I'm the type of dude you can talk to anything about and I won't get weirded out.
    Where you live - I live in a house, with 4 other people, in the ex-garage of the place in a municipality of Miami Florida. Probably be moving to a college dorm this august of next august, more likely next august.
    Job and what you think of it - Well I'm looking for a job right now, but so far I've been a tutor for a guy need Chemistry help. Been a tutor for a girl needing biology help, and a few girls needing calculus help. So it seems I've had some experience as a tutor! And I'll probably be getting a job as an ACT tutor, go tutoring!
    Fave music - Well my range of music is probably the weirdest thing imaginable. I like everything except scream-o, and that hard core metal where you can't understand what their saying, you know that type? I tend to like it as long as it's not too hard to understand, watching DethKlock and listening to their music does that to a person. Everything else is fair game, yes even techno and Indian.
    Fave food - Well I've got a lot of food that I like, mostly it tends to be the junk foods. You know pizza, hotdogs, hamburgers, tostitos (god I love those things), and the sort. I'm not too much a fan of chocolate anymore, and greasy things aren't my style. I can stomach a salad, and the only way I'll eat spinach is if it's from Boston Market, since they melt it with cheese (heavenly). Steaks, chicken, and pasta are the way to get to my heart (you'll understand if you just remember the old adage, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" - Some old guy no one knows or cares to remember).
    Hobbies - Well anime, otherwise why would I be here. Foruming and rping, again I wouldn't be here if I didn't. Then beyond that listening to music, downloading music (when it's illegal ;p jk), playing video games, swimming, chatting, hanging out with my friends, talking with my girlfriend, basic teenage boy stuff, oh and teaching judo (thought finals have mae me slack on that), and pottery.
    Other miscellaneous stuff - msn: master_castillo_13@hotmail.com email: steven.castillo.17@gmail.com. if you need someone to talk to contact me.
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Meet the 1st Division Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the 1st Division Members!

Post by Panda-chan Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Haha Didn´t you write all your life :D:D
    Anyways nice to meet you :D
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed May 06, 2009 3:52 am

Hahaha, that was a lot to share =P sounds like a laid back life. Good for you! ^_^ Good luck in getting a job!
    duageyl
    duageyl
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 6740

Post by duageyl Wed May 06, 2009 6:21 am

panda-chan I got close to saying my whole lifes story their didn't i ;p.
    Fallen thanks bro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:37 pm