Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates Empty 11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates

Post by JennyReika Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:22 am

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates

This is where I will be posting anything that needs to be given a reminder, or new things that are posted that I think you should take a look at or respond to.

Please, pay attention to this thread for any updates, they are very important if posted here.

Also, any events that will be taking place will be here...

If you have anything that you would like me to post, please tell me and I will either post it for you, or I will open up the topic in order for you to post it.

Suffocating Huggles & Blood Spattered Kisses...
    *~*Jenny*~*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates Empty Re: 11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates

Post by JennyReika Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 am

>>>11th Division's Officer Files<<<

Click the Link.

I would like everybody to fill this out, this is the beginning of your profiles for your characters. It is important that you fill this out and post it.

This is your first assignment as 11th Division, and this will be essential in RPing. It will be where your opponents can come and know who and what theyre facing...

It also lets the other Division members know about you.

If you can think of anything that maybe I forgot to add, please let me know, and it will be added to it.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks for your time, and please take the time to fill it out...
    Also, soon eneough, I will have posted the files for your Zanpakuto's... I will post another bulletin when that has been completed.

Thanks

*~*Jenny*~*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates Empty Re: 11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates

Post by JennyReika Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:13 am

New Rankings

I posted up Rankings cause I believe that you guys have been patient enough and deserved seats...

I went based on a lot of things... how much time you put into your posts, how many posts, where youre posting...

This is also since youve joined the 11th Division.

If you have anything to say, please tell me, I am listening to anything you have to say...

Put it in the Ranking Discussions Thread, it would be much appreciated.
    I need to know what you guys are thinking...

Also, this is NOT permanent seating, and doesnt have to do with the outcome of how everyone will move up.
    It may change, it may not.
    I am going based on what I see right now.

Please, post more, and get all the things you need to get done finished, and also be open with the entire forum.

Thanks again.

*~*Jenny*~*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:47 am

Congratulations To Our New VC!

Yes, the 11th has a new VC!

Feel free to congratulate him via link.

Also, the other ranks have changed a bit as well...
    Check the Ranking List.

Thanks!

*~*Jenny*~*
    xnigona
    xnigona
    Soul

BD-cash : 6763

Post by xnigona Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 am

~~11TH DIVISION ZANPAKUTO FORMS~~

Click Here

This is the basic zanpakuto form that tells us about your weapon and allows us to make sure that your zanpakuto and abilities are fair and not overpowered.

EVERYONE is required to fill out a zanpakuto form.

If you do not fill one out, THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CARRY A ZANPAKUTO!!!

That is all for now

thank you ^^

-Captain Jenny and VC X
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:55 am

WARNING WARNING!

"a certain person has gone mad" ruru said posting something on the pin board

Seraphim has gone mad! She is wanted in gotei 13

Giving BD cash to whoever hands her to the authority

join if you like!!!
    LINK

*shunpos away*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 am

ATTENTION:

As of right now, the activity in this Division has gone down significantly...

Xnigona & I are watching carefully who is staying active, and whom is not...

For those who are NOT active within the Division, and those who are not active at all, your seats will be changed accordingly.

We will be giving seats based on what you have done, and that is all... It has nothing to do with how many people you know, or anything else.

Posting (meaning not spamming and offtopic), and the things you do within the Division and the forum are what are taken into consideration.

We will be rearranging the seating as such soon enough.

So, please, think about this when doing your posting or if you havent been active lately.
    Those who are helpful, posting on the forum in spots that are important, and those who are respectful, and active within the Division will be more likely to have a higher seat.

As of right now, we arent seeing high level seat activity, and it is disappointing to us.
    Please, prove us wrong.

Thanks,

Captain JennyReika
    &
    Vice Captain Xnigona
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:11 pm

New Rankings

Some of you have shown very little improvement in your posting and your time on the forum...

While others have been paying more attention and have outshined the rest of the Division.

I, of course, feel the need to be fair in all aspects of the way I run this Division.

Thus, changes are being made.

I am completely altering the ranking.

You all will be seated with the appropriate seat...
    If you want a higher seat, you will have to be here, and you will have to work for it.

ALSO!!!

Xnigona is no longer Vice Captain.

After a lot of hard thought...
    It pains me to say that he just does not have the time to watch over the Division.

I need someone who is here on a regular basis, and is able to moderate when I am not able to be here.
    Someone I can rely on.

The new ranking will be up before the end of the day...

Also, a new Vice Captain will be appointed shortly.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

*~*Captain JennyReika*~*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:14 am

New Ranking Applied

After much consideration, and thought, the new ranking list has been put up.

We have ranked your seat according to what you have done, not just in the Division, but the forum as a whole.

I would hope that you take this into consideration, and you will all become more active in the coming weeks.
    I know what most of you can do, and I want to see that kind of enthusiasm that I know is in you.

This Division was a clean slate when I got here, and what better way for all of you to flex your creative muscles.

I want to see you all trying to help this Division, and this forum, be the best it can be.
    Thats what we're shooting for here.

The more work you do, the more ideas you come up with, the more fun this Division will be, and we will watch it grow.
    We can only do it with your help though.

If you want a higher seat, then I want to see you participating in Divisional and Forum events, as well as posting your ideas and thoughts throughout.

*~*Captain JennyReika*~*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm

One Angry Captain

Now, I have given many of you a chance because I knew you, and I knew what you could do within a Division when you worked really hard...

Unfortunately...
    Those who I recruited have not kept their word to be active, and therefore, I am taking away their Recruitment status.

I am also seeing the posting and activity within this Division go down, and needless to say, it doesnt make me happy to see that.

Haji and I have been working to keep this place active, along with Zeria's help.

I won't see this Division fail.

I need people who want to be here to help, not people who come and spend some time here, and then leave.

Thus, I am stripping the Recruits of their Recruit status, and those of you who continue to not post, will keep going down in the ranks.

*~*JennyReika*~*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 pm

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates Eatban10
    click on banner

visit our shop and find love, we also have a cafe with pastries you might wanna try.

see you there XD
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11228

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:08 am

11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates ResignBD
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 pm

New Seating

Not that I have that much to think about...

Everyone is pretty much going inactive, or leaving... XD

Anyways, I am updating those who are here and are active within a few moments... and getting rid of the dead weight since the others arent active nor posting.

Thanks.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 am

-posts something on the bulletin board-

Visit the mad house, a new attraction form the 4th division...

are you sane enough,to know what you know, to know what it feels like
    to remember your soul?

Visit the psych ward

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/4th-division-head-office-f9/4th-division-abandoned-psych-ward-t1094.htm#21083
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:13 pm

11th Division Members!!!
    11th Division Bulletin Board & Updates Divider_blood

There are a few things going on that you need to be aware of.

First off, there will be a change in seating.

Haji Yukimura has left the Division, as well as the forum. In respecting his decision, I will also be bringing in another person to be a Vice Captain.

That persons name is to be revealed tomorrow in a seperate post.

Also, there will be a new Cash system soon to my knowledge. It is up to you when the new system is made available, that you make sure that you get your BD Paycheck.

There will be more on this in the near future.

There will also be a seating change soon. Many ppl are being removed from the Division, to make room for others. I also noticed some of you have not taken note of your new seats... you should do so that way I know that youre actively watching the Division.

I will not be removing Haji from the Division, he is an honorary member if he should ever decide to come back to the forum, he always has a place here as well as JuJu.

The new seating will be applied after the new Vice Captain of the 11th Division has been revealed.

*~*JennyReika*~*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE PROMOTED IN THE 11TH DIVISION!!!!

Omedeto! to all those who have been promoted, and as always Ganbatte! to all those who remain. Both me and your captain are always checking the activity of its members as well as your level of participation [both in and out of the division]. Keep this firmly in mind when next rankings are posted and you'll fine yourself promoted in no time.

Special congratulations are in order for Roan, his continued excellence and hard work for the division [as well as his constant level of activity and involvement] have taken special note - well done in earning 7th seat!

To Zeria and Joe: Just try and be on a little more, continue helping out and being your typical selves around the forum and me and the Taichou will rank you both accordingly!

Feel free to always check out the Ranking section for more information, that is all.

Sincerely your cold-blooded and merciless staff XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 am

This just went in!

MOONSTONE HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!

You are all invited to torture her!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/4th-division-grand-hall-f58/moon-goddess-punisment-thread-t1293.htm#24667

but be aware that she fights back

good luck!

-shunpos away-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

PLEASE VISIT THE 4TH DIVISION LABORATORIES
    ON OUR LABORATORIES YOU MAY
    1.Suggest Inventions
    2. Create Inventions
    3.Test Inventions
    4. and you dont have to be a 4th divisioner

VISIT US.... WE BEG YOU.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/4th-division-facilities-f64/4th-division-laboratories-t1334.htm#25409
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:37 am

New Seating

The Seating has been updated.

If you want to know your new seat, then I suggest that you go to the Seating thread.

I just want to say that even though this Division is small, I am glad to know that some people are dedicated to it and its cause.

Whether it grows or doesnt isnt really what matters (although, I can not deny I would love that and to see it flourish)...

But what DOES matter to me, is that the people who ARE here really love this Division and are devoted to it, no matter how many people are here.

Even with just our few ppl, we manage to keep posting in here... I just wish we had enough people to keep everybody interested. But I applaud you guys all for staying and trying to make it work.

Hopefully, we will see more activity in due time.

Your Captain Glamazon

*~*JennyReika*~*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 pm

~*Sad, sad, sad announcement here*~

To all my wonderful division members, forum members and the like whom I haven't had the chance of meeting yet. I have been seriously considering this move for quite sometime now, and as much as it pains me to say: I am stepping down from my position as this division's Vice-Captain.

To my glamazon murderous and blood-smexy taichou: I wanted to thank you most of all, from the bottom of my heart for allowing me this glorious opportunity to be your vice-captain. I had some good times with y'all, your fun and insane people to be around...stay evil and kenpachical! Jenny ~ I saw what you said in the chatbox, stay here in your home and make this division thrive as it should~

You need someone better then me: I want to nominate Roan for I will say he is the single, greatest person one could have for such a position and with him aboard, he will allow this division to breathe again...breathe blood. So heres to you Roan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I am also choosing this post as my farewell from the forums, I shall still post in my wedding but that will be it. I have not felt the same love for its feel and vibe as of late, as when I started out here and to all:

Goodbye, sincerely ~ WMMH/Former 11th Division Vice-Captain
    Love you xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:26 am