Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

[9th Division] Announcement Board

[9th Division] Announcement Board Empty [9th Division] Announcement Board

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 am

In here is where all announcements regarding the 9th Division will be made. Only me and Hina will be posting the announcements, you shall comment them here, on the condition that there is no spamming, nor Off-Topic Talk. Once the Division is fully set up, the rest of the high council will also have the right to post some of the announcements

So Without Further Ado, Please do congratulate my beloved Hina for her promotion to VC, a promotion that was made before we even got the 9th Division Up and Running. She was my choice for Vc all along, and I do hope you will support the choice I made through best and worse

[9th Division] Announcement Board Empty Re: [9th Division] Announcement Board

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 am

New Rankings are out :D

You can see them in the normal thread, if you aren'T statisfied, put more work in

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Once again, it'S time for rankings, and now rankings are out as of this morning

For those who expected more, please try to be more active around the Division

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am